Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where Ever the Wind May Go

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zdude140

Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:16 pm

Ventus stopped very suddenly, remembering something...how could he forgot (well, Hallow was there -- c'mon, can't ignore that) but he was to meet Zack in the Zeus cabin and talk to him about his date. It wasn't getting that late or anything, but Ventus still had other things to do himself, like go and train.

"I'm terribly sorry, my lady, but somethings had just come up to memory. I need to go." He said and smiled at her. With a very swift and elegant movement, he bent over a bit and kissed Hallow on her lips. It was a short kiss, but passionate nonetheless. After that, he retracted and winked at her, letting go of her hand, and starting to jog off to the cabins.

"Au revior, Hallow! I'll see you later! If you want, meet me over at the Zeus cabin tomorrow -- at noon!" He yelled and waved to her. She was a seriously beautiful woman, and with a lovely personality. He couldn't wait to see her again...

And the kiss made him feel like doing backflips from the place he stood to the cabins.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:23 pm

"Ohh, okay.. I-" I muttered, then was interrupted by a kiss. Well that's okay. I kissed him back when he kissed me. Then as he was jogging away, I shouted, "Okay! See you tomorrow at noon!" I smiled to myself and stood there for a minute or so. Then I slowly started walking to my cabin..
Back to top Go down

Where Ever the Wind May Go
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Fireworks Beach :: Long Island Sound-
Jump to: