Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where Ever the Wind May Go

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zdude140

Where Ever the Wind May Go Empty
PostSubject: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:46 pm

Ventus had a light yet playful smile across his lips, his grey eyes narrowed by a small amount, feeling very sure of himself. His long black hair was not blowing in the wind he was making, but by the natural wind, making it flow elegantly behind him. His grey eyes were observing the beach; from the tan sands to the waves crashing against the ground, and the many shells littered across the floor.

Ventus was rather happy for his friend, Zack, that he had found a date, though he didn't envy him, no, Ven was too calm for that. It did make him feel somewhat of a challenge between the two, but Ven simply ignored it; it was just a bad idea on the whole. He stopped his nonchalant walk, and focused on the horizon of the beach. It was a spectacular view. The salty air filled Ven with an adventurous spirit, one that made him want to venture across the ocean, fighting perils galore upon various other things. With a widened smile, he turned his foot and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:51 pm

I walked onto the beach, thinking about what just happened with Aelous. He was really nice... then got kind of rude. Meh. I didn't like rude people. Whenever I was feeling down, I just came to the beach and my spirits always brightened up. I smiled as I looked at the water, the sun sparkling down on it. I walked up to the edge of the water and put my hand in it, just feeling the temperature. As soon as I did that, I felt myself getting stronger. Another smile played along my lips. I took my hand out of the water and sat down. I took my shoes off and put my feet in the water.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:21 pm

Ventus's eyes were now at the sky, observing the many clouds. He, whether from being the son of Ouranos or from actual interest, he didn't know, had always found the sky a lovely place, along with the ocean. One of his absolute favorite views was that of where the sky and the ocean connected almost seamlessly. It was splendid when that happened, though rare.

He brought his eyes down again, and saw a girl not too far from where he stood. Ventus's smile immediately grew and his eyes narrowed a little more. He felt his flirtatious personality taking a hold of him, and there was no reason to back it off. Running his hands through his black hair, he walked to the girl, who looked no younger than 16, and had long, blonde hair, and a tan body. She also looked a little short compared to him.

He sat down next to her with his face on her's.

"I never considered myself lucky enough to find such a good-looking woman as yourself," He smirked more playful than ever.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:56 pm

I looked over at the guy that sat down next to me. My cheeks grew pink when he said that to me. "Oh, thanks," I smiled. I studied his face. For some reason, I was really attracted to him... Though he wasn't my type whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:33 pm

Ventus smirked and turned his pale face towards the ocean, the waves nearly touching his shoes. His smile partially faded at the view, amazing as it was. He was always fond of flirting with women, and with the view of the beach it only made it better.

"May I know the name of the enchanting woman who sits beside me?" He asked her, his voice, though playful, had a sincere note in it all the same.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:34 pm

I narrowed my eyes at him. I couldn't really tell if he was being a dick or being serious.. "Hallow.. Daughter of Poseidon." I said quietly. "Yourself?" I asked back.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:41 pm

"Hallow," Ventus repeated with a gentle nod, "rather interesting name -- lovely nonetheless. The name's Ventus Luft Souffle, son of Ouranos. Ven for short, but you can call me whatever you want," He winked at her. Oh, yes, he noticed her narrow eyes, that was a common reaction to what Ven did. He hardly cared, it was all for the experience of doing so anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:46 pm

"So how old are you, Ven?" I asked him, just making small talk. I looked back over the water, telling myself over and over that I shouldn't get too interested in him because he seemed like the player type. Meh.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:53 pm

"I'm nineteen years old. Born on one of the greatest days of the year -- New Year's. Though I consider myself rather humble, I always joke that everyone's celebrating my birthday as the ball goes down." Ven chuckled a small amount, nodding his head. "And how many times have you had a trip around Earth's sun?" He asked her in turn, his grey eyes looking into her's.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:59 pm

OOC; my uncles birthday is New Years Day! And I'm not using color, I'm on my phone

BIC; "Oh, that's cool. And I'm sixteen.." I muttered. He was three years older than me? Dammit. There goes my chances. No stop, Hallow. You can't date him. Damn conscience.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:58 pm

OOC: I don't know anyone's birthday on New Year's Day. I just made Ven's b-day that because I wanted a special day for him to be born on Razz. And no problem.

Ventus couldn't help but smile wide at her (seemingly) disappointment when she said her age, like she wanted to be older. He couldn't know for certain why, but he was intelligent to make a good guess. Ven didn't think three years was much of a difference at all, really.

"Mademoiselle, there's no need to be let down," He said, elegantly placing his hand on her shoulder.

"Just think of how old your dad is compared to your mom," Ven told her, and winked yet again at her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:11 pm

I laughed and smiled. "Yes. I suppose is is much older than my mom..." I trailed off. He didn't seem disappointed that I was three years younger than him. As I thought about it, I realized it really wasn't that big of a deal...

OOC; they should date XD
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:38 pm

"See?" Ventus smiled at her, taking his hand off her shoulder and back onto the sand. "There's no need to worry about age, my dear. In fact, you're quite a fine specimen that I would consider being with on a romantic level." He said, his brows raised and a smile across his face. He was being honest, even if he knew next to nothing about the girl.

OOC: Fine by me.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:42 pm

I held back a laugh. He talked really funny, but it was cute. "Oh really now?" I asked, referring to him talking about being on a "romantic level" with me. I looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:00 pm

"Yes, really," Ventus nodded, his voice sincere but amused all the same. Sure, he knew he may have been taking a step of faith, not even knowing the girl, but Ven had a hunch. And his hunches were pretty good, or so Zack told him. With a smile he placed his arm around Hallow.

"So, tell me about yourself, my dear." He asked her, his face turned to her, still having the playful smile that was seemingly born on his face.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:09 pm

I tensed up when he put his arm around me but then I relaxed. "What do you wanna know?" I asked, quite amused at the fact that he had taken interest in me.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:12 pm

Ventus shrugged lightly, musing what he wanted to know for a moment.

"Anything you wish to tell me," He told her. "Anything at all." He just wanted to know her more personally, rather than just a pretty face.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:20 pm

"Well.. I mean, I had a normal childhood. Nothing really happened... But when I was around eleven?" I paused to think. "Yeah eleven, just weird things happened then my m told me I was half blood and that's that." I nodded to myself, confirming that that was all that happened with that.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:17 pm

Ventus chuckled. It was certainly a vague story, but, then again, he didn't give her a specific thing to say about herself. His smiled widened and he turned his face back to her's, his piercing grey eyes making contact with her sea blue ones, but...they weren't exactly totally sea blue. They had specs of gold interlaced with green ones. They were rather spectacular eyes.

"Well, that explains nearly everyone here, m'lady. Tell me what makes you different from everyone else here, other than your gorgeous self." He said, his eyebrows someone raised and his smile now his normal playful one, his head tilted ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:33 pm

I smiled. His eyes were really pretty.. I broke the eye contact and looked down. "Well.. I'm not really different. I mean, my dad is Poseidon and most kids don't have Poseidon as a dad. But other than that, I'm pretty damn average." I looked back up at him.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Ventus raised an eyebrow at Hallow, and smiled again widely. Average? They were sons and daughters of Greek gods. Ventus didn't know how you could be so far away from the word 'average' and 'not different'. He should be talking, he was a son of one of the titans. Wait, then...what did this make Hallow in relation to him? Uranus made Gaia pregnant with Kronos, (who later cut off his balls -- Ven never thought very highly of his dad because of what a horrible job he did to his titan sons and to his wife), and Kronos had Poseidon...would that make him her uncle? Ven didn't think too much on it.

"Okay, look, Miss Normal. I'll help you get started. Everything was quite 'normal' with me and my mom until the age of nine, when we went on a vacation near camp. Long story short, cyclops kills my mom, and I kill the cyclops with a lightning bolt. I made it up to camp. After 2 years or so, one of my future friends, Zack, comes in from killing a Scythian Dracanae. We became the inseparables soon afterwards. We're really close. You should meet him sometime, you being my girlfriend and all. Right? Right." He chuckled a bit.

"I consider myself a rather humble type of guy. I'm not a psycho like most of the demi-titans are. I learned not to be like my dad or else I'd get castrated by my own sons. Zack calls me 'the epitome of a gentleman'. I admit, I am well versed in being...well, a gentleman. Suave, savvy, well mannered, kind, selfless...but if there's a flaw I have, it's being way too stubborn about things. You need to break a baseball bat across my face for me to get the point, and even then I'll hold onto it. Dunno why, but I do." He told her. He rubbed his thumb on her shoulder to show her some affection, and then faced her again.

"Now tell me about yourself, mademoiselle." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:45 pm

The expression on my face turned extremely sympathetic when he said his mother died. Aw, that was so sad. I really don't known what I'd do without my mom... I shuddered a little at the thought. Then he said something about me being his girlfriend? At that point, my expression turned into shock. Like, um, we just met... Even though I did like him. He was amusing and nice and attractive and the whole bit... He just.... Girlfriend? Already? After about 10 minutes of knowing each other? That was not okay with me. When he finished with his spiel, I perked up. "Girlfriend?" I asked him. "We just met." I thought for a second and then added, "I mean, I do find you interesting and funny and nice and all of that, it's just... I don't really know you. I mean, I know you, I don't know much about you. Well you kind of just told me about you. But, I don't know. Is this even making any sense at all?" I asked him. I bet I sounded really stupid. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:04 pm

Ventus smirked. Well, sure, he was being rather speedy. He knew most people would have told him the same thing she had, and yet, Ven didn't really care. Right now, he just wanted to prove himself to Hallow. He nodded humbly, his eyes on her's.

"Oh, don't worry, beautiful, you're making perfect sense. Which is why I wish to have a date with you. Right now. Right here. If anything, I'm the one who should be talking; I still know nothing about you. Now tell me about yourself and what else you want to know about me; I really want to know about your past and yourself or I fear I may go crazy from anticipation." Ventus told her, anxiously waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:14 pm

I nodded, sort of understanding. He was such a quick person. He got to the point right then and there. Well. "Well, okay." I paused, going over things in my head, deciding what to tell him about myself.

"I told you about how I came to camp and all that. So I'll start at the beginning. My birthday is July third. My mom's name is Mary. She's a very loving person and cares about everyone and anything. I grew up in California, San Diego to be exact. We lived in the cutest little house right on the beach." I paused, thinking about the house. "It had 3 bedrooms, one for me and one for my mother. The other was a guest bedroom for when family visited. I went to school in really big school. For some reason, everyone liked me... I don't really know why. Like I mentioned earlier, I'm just an average person. But when I got into the fifth grade, when I was eleven, weird things happened, but I mentioned that earlier. So my mom brought me to camp." I nodded, that's about it about my home life.

"In my free time, I like swimming, obviously. I'm great a long boarding and I'm a really good artist. Painting is my specialty. I absolutely love shopping. Forever 21 is my favorite store. Well, that and Delia's. My favorite color is kind of an orange-ish coral color. I prefer to wear my hair down than in a pony tail. When I'm fighting, I'll put it up though. Um. My favorite food pizza with peppers, olives, and ham on it. I'm allergic to bananas and I'm terrified of squirrels. They're creepy. They have Hades' eyes." I shuddered. "Hmm.. I put my friends before me in anything. I'm always tan for some reason. I don't really know why because my mom is like a ghost, pale white. Maybe I get the tan thing from my dad... Not sure." I shrugged and his arm moved with my shoulders. "I'm an only child and my mom doesn't have brothers or sisters, so I don't have any cousins. But I guess that's okay cause I usually have a lot of friends." I stopped talking and took a deep breath.

I realized I'd been staring at a shell just beneath the surface of the water in front of me. I looked back at him, looking at his eyes. "Anything else you want to know?" I asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:03 pm

Ventus nodded along, his playful smile never diminishing by any amount. He had been right, of course; her life was far different from normal than she credited, living in a beach house, and everyone liking her (Ven always had people who detested everything about him, though he didn't care much) -- though, she was a likable person, no?

With his head filled with a little more information than he expected to know of this girl, with her favorite color and favorite shops (he didn't care much for clothes shops, only buying what looked good), he gently nodded at the end, his eyes back on her again.

"Anything else? Hm..." He thought, almost mockingly, "I that's it, really. Enough to know that my gut feeling was once again correct in knowing you'd be amazing." He winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where Ever the Wind May Go
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Fireworks Beach :: Long Island Sound-
Jump to: