Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where Ever the Wind May Go

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hammah

Hammah

Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:07 pm

I laughed a little. "How am I amazing? I'm not amazing at all." I told him, being completely honest. There was really nothing amazing about me... Meh.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:00 pm

"Ah, my dear, you're too humble." Ventus chuckled. "If there's nothing amazing about you then you wouldn't've came to camp, correct? If the things you told me are correct, then you're a generally nice person, especially how it's normal for a person to pick up traits from their parents or guardians. With your mom being nice, that just gives me more of a reason to believe you are. I'm also assuming you have a fairly strong character if you've been here five years by yourself or with a friend, so you're a responsible person, and yet adventurous if you like the things you do -- meaning swimming and long boarding, and even artistry, as one ventures into their own mind while making art. From those assumptions I consider you amazing. Am I wrong to have that opinion of you?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:11 pm

I just sat there dumbfounded. How did one come up with all of that from just a few facts about myself. "Well yeah, I guess so..." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:32 pm

"Oh," Ventus smiled wider, nearly congratulating himself for being a brilliant thinker as he was sometimes. "I just derived my conclusions from specific things. It's actually pretty simple to do, once you know how to do it. Take me for example. With my mother dying at the age of nine and being without her ever since -- don't worry about me, I'm fine -- one can take that and assume even further that my brain has been developed to be without a parental figure. Then one asks themselves what a parent does. For one, a parent cares for their child, make sure they learn proper manners and all. Then, ask yourself how I behave. I know I'm not a slob, so that means I taught myself manners. Taking that even further, why? Simply because, without a mom, I needed attention. Flirting and being who I am gives me attention. Which, in turn, makes me an attention seeker." He went on. It was true that he was an attention seeker, but he thought he did it with much more classiness than others.

"And you can do this to a lot of things, as long as you think logically enough." Ven shrugged. "C'mon, try it on me, Hallow." He challenged her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:36 pm

I nodded.. "Well. Tell me about yourself first." I smiled at him and cocked my head to the side a little.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:05 pm

Ventus raised an eyebrow with a little confusion, as he knew he had just told her about himself with a gold mine of information, but decided he would add a bit more, for the sake of her command.

"All right," Ven smiled, and stroked him chin. "Some more information about me is that I don't have any other close friends besides Zack and, if it helps, he's similar to me in personality and even in looks. That's enough for a good assumption." Ven told her, looking at her hopefully. He wouldn't be dissappointed if she got it wrong, as it did take a little practice to be good at it.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:11 pm

I thought for a second. "Soo, since you don't have many friends - besides Zack of course - you 'flirt' and talk to other people all the time..?" My statement ended up ending in a question. Dammit. I'm stupid. I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:20 pm

"That's good! Another thing you can derive from it is the fact that because I don't have any friends besides Zack is that I, not having a family, adopted him as a brother. Or you could say something about trust issues -- though I don't think that would be correct, I think I'm even gullible to things. Job well done, though." He smiled wide and patted her on the back and then placed his arm over her shoulder again.

"Do you want to know anything else about me?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:22 pm

I laughed. I felt like I was back home in English class, learning about interpreting things. "Hm. What are your favorites? Like, favorite color, movie, song? Things like that." I smiled at him. I scooted a little closer to him, so our legs and sides were touching now.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:42 pm

Ventus contemplated for a bit, feeling comfortable and confident next to Hallow. What were his favorite things? He never put much thought in it before.

"Favorite color has to be...I don't know, gray? Gray's a cool color. Because I think my eyes are pretty cool. Favorite movie...hm...I don't watch movies much. The only ones I have from memory are the ones when I was little...so...Toy Story? Not sure." He shrugged. "Favorite song...well, Zack listens to a lot of classical music. The one that comes to mind is Swan Lake Waltz by Tchaikovsky. He's a great composer. I guess my favorite animal would be a gryffin. I'd love it if we could ride those here -- but I'm also fond of the pegasuses, don't get me wrong, I love flying. I also like reading too, though I'm not as smart as Zack." He said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:47 pm

I nodded and pretended to know who that composer was and whatever the hell a gryffin was. "Ah, I see. So, if I bought you a gray t-shirt, with Buzz Light Year riding a griffyn on it, you'd be happy?" I laughed at myself. Sometimes I was so amused by the stupidest things ever.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Ventus chuckled at her joke. "Well, yes, that would be a pretty awesome shirt." He commented, smiling. He considered for a moment a shirt like that on him: Buzz Lightyear holding onto the gryffin's reigns in one hand and the other hand up in the air, the gryffin standing on it's two back legs and its wings spread out. It did sound pretty amazing.

"Though anything from you I'd be happy with," Ven smiled and looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:23 pm

I smiled back at him. I could totally just imagine us going out... That made me smile even more. I scanned his face, he was too perfect. Way too perfect for me.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:54 pm

Ventus raised his eyebrows, his smile widened a bit, and his face cocked to one side; it was his classic flirt face that he had naturally perfected. Her smile was wide, and her eyes glistened with that majestic beauty the colors had together. With a very swift movement, he kissed her cheek, not wanting to exactly kiss her, but to give her the idea, at the very least. It would be uncomfortable for either of them if he kissed her lips and she didn't want it.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:03 pm

I kept smiling. "So.." I said softly. "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:13 pm

"Well, my dear," Ven though, smiling wide and blushing red. It was quite noticeable because of his pale face. "That depends on what you want to do. We can stay here, or we could walk along the beach, holding hands and observing the sea, kiss some more, I don't know -- anything you want, Hallow."
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:19 pm

I giggled a little at the thought of things we could do. I quickly pushed that out of my mind. "I suppose we could walk along the beach," I smiled at him again. Even though I suggested we could walk, I couldn't bring myself to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:24 pm

"Walk along the beach? Brilliant." He said, using the wind to stand the two up. He held onto Hallow's hand -- but not before planting a kiss on it -- and led her across the sandy ground, smiling wide on his walk.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:26 pm

I giggled when the wind brought us up. That was fun! Before we started walking, I grabbed my flip flops and held them in the hand that wasn't in Ven's. I swung our arms as we walked. "So. How long have you been here? At camp I mean."

OOC: if she already asked that, oh well. she is again.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:35 pm

"Ten years and counting. You would think one would get bored of camp when I've stayed here this long, but there's always something interesting going on. You just have to find it. I plan on leaving eventually, though. Can't stay here forever, that would be silly." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:48 pm

My eyes widened when he said ten years. "Ten years? Holy crap, that's a long time.." I said to him. I'd only been there for five-ish years.." I thought back, yeah, five years and some odd days or something.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:13 pm

"It is a long time when you look at it. In my view, though, it hasn't felt all that long. I mean, sure, months go by and what not, but I try and keep variety in so I don't get too bored. Study with Zack one day, train with him the other, play around in the forest the next, flirt and socialize another...it's fun, and it goes by quickly." He nodded. "Five years, though? That's pretty good. Veterans are pretty rare to find." He commented, nodding his head.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:15 pm

I nodded. "I think I'd be fine to not be here anymore. The only problem is that I'm only sixteen. And I'm too young for college or to get a decent paying job to afford an apartment or something like that. So I just stay here." I smiled. I realized that if I hadn't stayed here, I wouldn't have met him. Ha, good decision by me.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:38 pm

Ventus smiled a bit wider, turning his face towards Hallow's. He still adored looking into her lovely eyes. They were something that he had never really got enough of.

"I'll stay for however long you stay here," He said and chuckled. He was quite serious, though, and his tone reflected that.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:04 pm

Aww! All I wanted to do was stand on my tippy toes and kiss him. But, I wasn't gonna do that. The guy had to make the first move.. meh. I kept on walking with him, my feet in the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Ever the Wind May Go   Where Ever the Wind May Go - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where Ever the Wind May Go
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Fireworks Beach :: Long Island Sound-
Jump to: