Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sebella's Space

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Sebella's Space - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:45 pm

I smiled, and walked out of the cabin with her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:03 am

Sebella woke up in her bunk days after the shenanigans at the beach. She felt fine until half way through dressing, she felt her stomach lurch and twist. Feeling the vile sensation of vomit clawing its way up her throat, Sebella broke for the bathroom of the cabin. Allowing the contents of her stomach to launch out of her mouth, Sebella groaned when it was over and pressed her forehead against the cool porcelain of the toilet. Something isn't right...
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:10 am

I didn't wake up when Sebella got up to get dressed, but I was disturbed by the pitter patter of feet running across the floor. I woke up slowly and reached an arm for Sebella, only to find an empty space. I got up and put a pair of pants on, and looked around. I had no diea where she was, so I just sat there for a few seconds before saying, "Sebella?"
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:13 am

Sebella called out. "I-in here," she said and coughed before vomiting a little more. She groaned again, sounding as sick as she felt.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:22 am

Gods, either Sebella had taken a giant dump or she was throwing up. I stood up, almost fallinf over from vertigo as I walked towards rhe bathroom. I noriced off-handedly that my cabin didn't have a bathroom. I guess, water gods, plumbing. I went into the bathroom. Yup, puke. It smelled awful, and I frowned a little. "What's wrong, Angel?" I asked, leaning against the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:27 am

Sebella shook her head. She had come to hugging the toilet bowl like it was her new best friend. She groaned, "I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:33 am

I squatted down beside her and rubbed her back gently. "Have you ever gotten sick in the morning like this before?" I asked. I felt like something about that sentence should have made me realize what was going on, but I couldn't quite place an unborn fetus on it.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:36 am

Sebella shook her head. She had a good immune system. She told him that before throwing up again. She coughed and spluttered, a burning feeling in her throat.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:41 am

Well, this morning now sucked. Morning sucked. Morning sicked. Morning sick. Morning sick. .ness. Oh, no. I gasped a little, and tried to play it off as a casual intake of air as my eyes widened and my heart rate picked up. I licked mt lips nervously and hled my hands together in front of me to peevent them from shaking. I wasn't ready to be a dad. Please say this was benign. Oh, Gods. Artemis, I'm not ready to be a Dad. Later, yes, but not now.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:47 am

Sebella was clueless to his train of thought and so she carried on hugging the toilet whom she was one more vomit session away from naming Tommy Toilet. She shakily breathed and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:01 am

"Sebella?" I started, as I began to pace. "You know how we didn't use protection the first time, a few weeks ago? Well, now youregetting sick, in the morning, and. ." I trailed off, waiting for her response. If she was pregnant, it could easily be sonething from bawlinf her eyes out to attempting to throw her new friend the toilet at me. I couldn't decide which one I wanted less.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:04 am

Sebella scowled. She felt too weak other than to do anything else. She hated being sick. It sapped all her energy and strength out of her. "Shush, Raf. We've already panicked about that," she said scathingly. She drew her legs in a little more an sighed when she saw her hair. She'd managed to get some in her hair. She grabbed at some tissue and started to carefully remove the blob of vomit.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:07 am

I frowned. Well, I think I'd rather have had her throw the toilet at me. I walked out of the bathroom when the smell started to get to me. Rotting flesh? Not a problem. Contents of a live person's stomach? Problem.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:09 am

Sebella spent another ten minutes throwing up. A flush was then heard, then running water from the sink and she walked out looking fresh as before. She found her shirt and sat down. She was still shaky, though.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:17 am

I watched Sebella come out of fhe bathroom and sit nervously. I had no idea what emotion would be thrown at me next. As long as it wasn't food or weapons being thrown at me, though, I'd probably be fine. I almost asked if she was okay, but that was rather obvious. "Is there anything I can get you to help?" I asked wearily, standing next to her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:20 am

Sebella raised an eyebrow at him. "Raf? If you're so worried, go out and buy a test or something."

Sebella started to sort her hair out. He was starting to freak her out. It did make sense. It made a whole bucket full of sense.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:26 am

I nodded, hanging my head a little. I let out a shaky brearh as I stepped into her shadow and went off to some mortal store. The shadow world froze the tear to my face rather painfully.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:33 am

Sebella felt awful. She couldn't let him see that. She was Sebella, after all. She flopped onto her bed and just cried for a minute before getting up and washing her face. She barely had time to dry it before sitting back on the bed and looking like she'd done nothing but sit there boredly.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:43 am

I accidentally appeared on the other side of the cabin. As I walked over to Sebella, I opened the box for the test and read the instructions. It would say "Pregnant" in green if she was, and "Not pregnant" in red if she wasn't. I handed the test to her wordlessly. Her eyes looked a little red. I wondered if puking did that. .
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:47 am

She took the test and walked to the bathroom. She did her part and walked out with the test, setting it down on her bed and pacing back and forth, waiting. She was nervous on the inside. On the outside, she was old stone face.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:49 am

I walked off to one of the corners of the cabin, then to another, until I was pacing thd inside perimeter of the cabin, waiting. I stayed away from Sebella, afraid of what she might do to me if I looked at her wrong.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:51 am

Sebella sat on her bed. "Would it be that bad?" she asked him. "I mean, if we ended up parents?"
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:55 am

I had to resist the urge to run away. I hated myself, but some prime, evil part of me wanted to leave her. To not have to deal with this. I looked over at her, and all of my thoughts filled with pessimism. I couldn't say anything, because I knew, somewhere, that I would absolutely love having a kid. The fact that I hadn't planned this, though, made it impossible for me to bear. I just looked at Sebella sadly, rubbing idly at the pink spot where I'd forcibly removed the frozen tear from my face.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:58 am

"Well?" she asked and raised an eyebrow. She glanced at the test and then back to Raf.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:01 am

I sat down on the floor about five feet away from her. "No." I said, finally, "but I'm not ready for that. I wasn't planning on this happening yet. I just. .not now." I mumbled, looking up at her. I had a feeling, from the way she was asking, that she already knew the result.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sebella's Space
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Cabins :: #24 Minor Water Gods-
Jump to: