Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sebella's Space

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Sebella's Space - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:37 pm

"Hmph." I replied, crossing my arms. "Yes, I'm a little excired. ." I admitted, with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:39 pm

Sebella smiled and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "We should do somethig. To celebrate. Or not. I just feel like going out."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:45 pm

I nodded. "Some nice breakfast place, maybe?" I offered, sitting up slowly and sitting next to Sebella.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:47 pm

"All right. But if you start rubbing my belly in public, talking to my belly in public or drawing a face on my belly in public, I'll come right back here to this spot and be pissed at you," she said. "I don't want to make a big fuss..."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:50 pm

I laughed. "I won't. I promise." I said, and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:56 pm

Sebella smiled and stood up. She sorted out her hair quickly and waited for him to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:03 pm

I stood up and laughed. "I need to stop by mu bunk for clothes, Angel." I said, reaching for her hand. "That's walking distanxe." I noted.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:05 pm

Sebella shrugged. "Ah. I've gotten so used to you being around now. With and without clothes," she said, grinning a little.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:07 pm

I laughed and kizsed her cheek. "I love you, Sebella." I whispered, not for the first time, but it hadn't been a while since I'd told her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:15 pm

Those simple words made her heart jump and her eyes glimmer. "I love you too, Raf," she said and smiled at him softly.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:23 pm

I smiled back at her, and tore my eyes away as I started walking towards the door. Hey, we hadn't done it in my bunk. That might be nice.. .no, breakfast. Bad Raf.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Sebella left.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:39 am

I appeared in Sebella's cabin with her, right near the bathroom. I let go of her and opened the door for her. I wasn't even dreaming of the blow job idea if she might end up puking on me. . But I might ask if she doesn't feel as bad in a minute or two. Gods, I actually got a little hard from thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:50 am

Sebella shook her head and curled up her bed. "Not yet... I... Not yet..." she said, curling up in a featal position.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:52 am

I bent over and rubbed Sebella's bacj a little, not payinf attention to the fact that my crotch was practically in her face as I leaned over. "Anythinf you want? Maybe some water?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:55 am

Sebella gave him a blank look then turned her head a little to look directly at her crotch. "Uhm... Raf? Anything in particular you want?" she said and nodded at the obvious bulge in her face.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:07 am

I blushed. "Well, yes actually. .I was. .growing to. .going to ask. Can we try that blow job thing? It's supposed to help your stomach and all. ." I mumbled. By the time I'd finished talking I had a complete hard-on and my cheeks had flushed.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:11 am

Sebella uncurled herself and stood up to kiss him. "I suppose we could give it a try..." she mumbled and unzipped his fly.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:13 am

I kissed her back, wrapping my arms around her waist loosely. "Y-yeah, I guess we could." I muttered, and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:42 am

She kissed him back and ducked down, taking his pants down and raising an eyebrow at him. "You really like this idea, huh?" she asked and then brought Raf's boxers down. She swallowed and blinked, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:46 am

I nodded, "Yes, I do." I muttered. I looked down at her. Um. She didn't have any. .I mimed opening my mouth and bobbing my head back and forth, because explaining it with words would be awkward. .and because giving the air a blow job with my pants down wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:48 am

She nodded and took a deep breath. Slowly, she took him into her mouth and carried on from there, trying her best not to let her teeth even touch him.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:51 am

It started over feeling amazing, then I realized she wasn't so great at it, but she got progressivly better. I might have messed up her hair by grabbing a fistful of it, but hopefully she'd- Ah. I blew my load, letting out a gasp of euphoria.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:54 am

Sebella didn't know what else to do. She just swallowed until the taste was gone and let him go, leaning back and wiping her mouth just in case. She looked up at him and gave him a shy smile. "Uhm..."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:58 am

I didn't really have to proper coherency to pull my boxers back on or formulate words to Sebella. Hooefully the look of astonishment and wonderment on my face would give away how incredibly fantastic that was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sebella's Space
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Cabins :: #24 Minor Water Gods-
Jump to: