Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sebella's Space

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Sebella's Space - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:03 am

She sighed and tossed him the stick. "Neither am I," she said and lay back on her bed, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:07 am

When I saw that singke, green word, I crushed the stupid test in mt hand, dropped it on the floor, and started crying into my hands. I just. .I'd been so stupid. I'd have at least been able to foresee the second time, right? Thoufht that one through?
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:11 am

She heard the crushing noise and sat up. She got down onto the floor opposite him and hugged him. "Why are you crying?" she asked him. "I'm the one who has to carry the thing... it... he or she... Ugh. Listen, Raf. We both did stupid things. But this isn't your fault. This is our fault."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:16 am

I looked up at Sebella. She hadn't made me stop crying, but I did like the hug. I wrapped my arms around her tightly. "I'm sorry." I muttered. Regardless of her saying it was our fault, I still felt liks it was mine.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:23 am

Sebella smiled. "Please at least try to stop crying... I... I don't want to cry, Raf... I'm not sure I can handle it... All of this..." she said and swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:27 am

I took a deep breath and tried to stop crying, but then one of those awful shuddering gasps hit me and I started again. This was why I was sorry. I couldn't keep myself emotionally stable, and I didn't even have the fucking baby.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:35 am

She was this close to either slapping him or crying herself. She sat back opposite him. "We better... better sort ourselves out, huh?" she asked, a lot more shakily than she would have liked.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:42 am

I looked into Sebella's eyes, nodding slowly. The actual sobbing was over, but a few stray tears kept coming out. "Should we go to a Doctor or something?" I asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:44 am

Sebella's pulse quickened. "Wh-why?" she asked, expecting him to want her to terminate it. She couldn't do that. She couldn't end a life before it had a chance to begin.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:49 am

"To make sure it's healthy and everything. I don't want it to die. ." I muttered, and stared pointedly at her. "I don't like death, Sebella. I prevent it whenever I can."
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:54 am

Sebella stared at him before nodding and feeling foolish. "Oh..." she said. "Uh... I guess we should..."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:56 am

I sighed a little, and realized I was stil tired. "You wanna try sleeping agaun first?" I asked, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:59 am

Sebella tried a smile. She shook her head. "You can..." she said and scooted back so she hit a wall. Gently. She sighed and sat back, thinking carefully.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:01 am

I moved over next to Zebella and laid my head down on her shoulder, closing my eyes. I whispered, "I'd rather sleep here than any stupid bed."
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:06 am

Sebella smiled and closed her own eyes. She hummed a tune from a long time ago in her past and reached up, stroking his hair. She started with the words. "Sleep my little babbey-oh. Sleep until you waken. When you wake you'll see the world, if I'm not mistake. Kiss a lover, dance a measure, find your name and buried treasure. Face your life, it's pain, it's pleasure, leave no path untaken."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:10 am

Gods, what a pretty voice. .I drifted off to sleep again with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:14 am

When Raf drifted off, Sebella waited for a moment to gently move his head onto her lap so he'd be a little more comfortable. "So many paths untaken..." she sighed and stroked his hair, drifting off herself.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:27 pm

Some time later, I woke up with my head in Sebella's lap. I reaxhed my hand up above me and placed it on her stomach. There was a baby in there. .my baby. Our baby.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:06 pm

Sebella remained asleep, blissfully unaware of what he was doing. She breathed quietly and her head was pressed against her bed post in such that it looked comedic.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:14 pm

I gently kissed Sebella's belly before settling my hand down again. I moved so that my head was nice and confortable in her lap, and waited for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:17 pm

Sebella woke up with a deep intake of breath. She yawned and looked down at Raf. She stroked his hair again, groggily.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:51 pm

I smiled up at Sebella, and when she started stroking my hair, I started gently rubbing her belly. Baaaaby. .
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:21 pm

"What are you doing?" Sebella asked, laughing. She moved some loose hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:24 pm

"Being amazed that there's a baby in there. " I said softly, stopping my hand right beneath her belly button.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:32 pm

Sebella raised an eyebrow. "I'm amazed too... That you've only known for a very very short time and you're already becoming weird about it..." she said. She stopped stroking his hair and sat up. "Do I detect excitement?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sebella's Space
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Cabins :: #24 Minor Water Gods-
Jump to: