Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kasi Sazu, Daughter Of Athena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Kasi Sazu, Daughter Of Athena Empty
PostSubject: Kasi Sazu, Daughter Of Athena   Kasi Sazu, Daughter Of Athena Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Character Name: Kasi Sazu

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):
Kasi Sazu, Daughter Of Athena Kasi10

Kasi Sazu, Daughter Of Athena Kasiii11

God and mortal parent: Athena and Sean

Powers: Can read minds!

Flaws: Kasi has no common sense, a bad, senstive, temper and is deathly afraid of spiders.

Pets: none

Weapon: a long white sword with a blue diamond and when you press it it shoots electricty. A black hat that lets her jump
into shadows, and turn invisible!

Talents/Skills: none

RP Example*: I smiled lightly as Keri held my hand. His hand heated me up, so much. I took a breath and looked around the room we were in. I wasn't ready for this. I don't think anyone was ready for this.

Biography*: Kasi grew up in a small town in Ohio. Her dad would treat her horribley and ignored her all the time. So, when she was 7, Kasi ran away. She found a satyr found her and found the camp. The saytr then died and Kasi loved at camp for the rest of her life.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfbloodunrated.forumotion.com
Hammah

Hammah

Kasi Sazu, Daughter Of Athena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasi Sazu, Daughter Of Athena   Kasi Sazu, Daughter Of Athena Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:47 pm

Approvdeded.
Back to top Go down

Kasi Sazu, Daughter Of Athena
Page 1 of 1