Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kessandra Anders, Daughter of Set

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Kessandra Anders, Daughter of Set Empty
PostSubject: Kessandra Anders, Daughter of Set   Kessandra Anders, Daughter of Set Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:22 pm

Character Name: Kessandra Marie (Actually, it's some vegetable said in Egyptian) Anders

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):

Kessandra Anders, Daughter of Set Kess10

God and mortal parent: Set and Chione

Powers**: Make it rain randomnes items to cause chaos, Can change peoples clothing, can cause sand storms. Can use them when ever she wants.

Flaws: s a weird person, likes to eat people. Lieks to kill, thinks everythign is funny, is afraid of the number 6, the bigger the item the tiredder she gets. Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words, Papaphobia- Fear of the Pope, Kesi is bi-polar,,•Ecclesiophobia - Fear of church. CRAZY!!!! •Macrophobia - Fear of long waits., •Methyphobia - Fear of alcohol. Aichmophobia- Fear of needles, her fears dont bother her that much. AND IF u SAY HER FULL NAME SHE STARTS TO CRY HER EYES OUT!!! AND NO ONE KNOWS IT BUT THE HINT IS THAT IT IS A VEGGIE BUT THE NAME IS IN EGYPTIAN!!
Kesi is paranoid about a lot of things.
Kesi now has a conscience that tells her to be nice to people. It makes her angry.

Pets: Apep, A set animal. He looks like yorkie to most.

Weapon: A purple painted sword that is a clip in her hair.

Talents/Skills: None

RP Example*: I giggled as i followed a couple around camp. I made jello chuncks fall on them and they screamed. One of the peoples were s child of Aphrodite. I made my self rain out of the sky to the mess hall. I got some pop and giggled as I shook it up and sprayed it all over some campers. I then looked around and screamed "I WANT CHOCLATE PUDDING!!!!" I then growled angerily. I picked up a orange and through it at the wall and then giggled "it made a hole.."
Biography*: Kesi grew up in a mental hospital since she was 4 in a straight jacket. One day after she made jello and pink toilets fall from the sky they pushed her into a cage. They poked her with needles and then she fell asleep. She woke up again back in the wait room but she didnt have the straight jacket. She then went to the door and screamed " Im Dieinggggggggg HELP ME! Im dieingggggggggggggg please!!!" she cried liek that for 4 hourse straight. Then a guy came in and then a huge pink toilet fell on his head and she giggled. "TAKE THAT!" she ran out and was blown to camp by sand storms which was oblivisly was her dad. But ever since leaving the hospital she kept adding to her list of random fears.

Notes:
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfbloodunrated.forumotion.com
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Kessandra Anders, Daughter of Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kessandra Anders, Daughter of Set   Kessandra Anders, Daughter of Set Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:25 pm

Approved, even though I could barely read that. .
Back to top Go down

Kessandra Anders, Daughter of Set
Page 1 of 1