Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chris

Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris)   Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:53 am

Kris grinned, "Hoped they were lies my ass," he laughed and put his mask back on.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris)   Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:55 am

I unwrapped my arms and pushed Kris back. "What the FUCK are you doing?!"
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfbloodunrated.forumotion.com
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris)   Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:56 am

Kris laughed, "What? An assassin can't have fun?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris)   Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:58 am

I looked at him dumbfounded then I stomped on his foot. "Seriously? WHAT THE FUCK?"
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris)   Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:03 am

Kris laughed as she stomped on his steel toe boot, "That was fun, wasn't?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris)   Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:04 am

My eye twitched in anger, I thought for a moment. Then I snapped my fingers, putting Kris in a leotard and then I kicked him in the dick.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris)   Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:08 am

Kris fell down, "Ughh, we need to stop doing this, you know we belong together."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris)   Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:13 am

"DOING WHAT?!" I screamed. "WE DON'T BELONG TOGETHER. WE'RE LIKE FUCKING WATER AND FIRE. THERE IS NOTHING BETWEEN US ANYMORE." I turned away, not moving. I felt like crying, I'm pretty sure a tear welt up in the corner of my eye as well.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris)   Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:16 am

Kris simply laughed and a changed back into his Assassin gear, "If you really believe that, walk away, if not, come back here."
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris)   Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:17 am

OOC: Kris is a condescending asshole XD
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris)   Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:20 am

I just stood there, I didn't know what to do. I love Edward, I love Kris, this feels so twilight-ly. I just sat down, and sat pretzel style on the ground. I just stayed there and I honestly started to cry... I felt like someone just screamed my full name at me, what is this? Is this another weakness now? Love? What the fuck?
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris)   Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:22 am

OOC; LOLOLOL MY FULL NAME. XD
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris)   Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:26 am

"Kessandra ****** Anders, you know we're meant to be together," Kris grinned, he learned her middle name from the Pilgrim hospital records.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris)   Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:29 am

My eyes widened in more shock, and then I just layed down and curled up in a ball. Memories o f Pilgrim fluttered back. When I was 4, and how they would test shit on me, and I would cry and I couldn't do anything. I screamed real loud for a moment, a scream of terror actually. I felt like I was going to throw up, I felt sick. I felt like I was being controlled now... I felt weak.. Me, Kesi, felt week. This is horrible. I just layed on the ground, curled up in my ball of tears, screaming quietly and crying..
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris)   Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:34 am

Kris walked up to her to and held her close, singing the Russian lullaby he used to when the were dating, he would then stroke her hair.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris)   Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:39 am

I kept curled up in my ball, bawling my eyes out. I'm sure my make up was all over my face, I'm sure I looked like a complete idiot now. I just looked horrible, I felt horrible. I wanted to die, I honestly wanted to die. I know that's something horrible to think about, but I can't do this, this... this is horrible.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris)   Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:41 am

Kris patted her head, "It'll be okay, you have me, you'll always have me."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris)   Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:44 am

"B-b.. but- you... y- ou did this to.. to... me..." I sobbed. I stayed in my curled up ball, crying and sobbing and crying.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris)   Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:48 am

"I needed to get through to you," Kris held her close to him, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris)   Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:50 am

I kept sobbing, what the heck did he just say to me..? "I... I.." I didn't know what to say.. I kind of was in a rough spot at the moment. Wanting to die and all.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris)   Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:53 am

Kris kissed her forehead and handed her a tissue, "Clean yourself."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris)   Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:55 am

My breath was shaking, but I didn't know what else to do. So- I listened to him, and I wiped up my face, and my tears. I kept trying to fix my make up back up. Every breath I took it just shook like crazy. When I finished, I looked up at Kris for what to do next. I honestly didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris)   Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:59 am

Kris kissed her, "I'll keep you safe, no matter what, believe me."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris)   Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:02 am

I took more shakey breaths.. "Oh--- oh-kay..."
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris)   Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:04 am

Kris put a finger to Kesi's lips, shushing her, "Go back to your cabin and get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris)   Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, isn't this Awkward (Kesi/Kris)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next