Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexis

My Character Empty
PostSubject: My Character   My Character Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:43 am

Full Name: Zoë Archer
Nicknames: none
Years At Camp: 1

Hair (Length, color, style, etc.): Shoulder length, Light Brown
Eyes: Blue
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.): She is about 5 foot 6 inches, She weighs 110 pounds
Distinct Markings (Freckles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): Has a long scar in her left shoulder
Style: She is often dressed in a plain T-shirt and jeans or shorts.

Personality (Friendly, mean, different, violent, etc.):

God Parent: Erato
Mortal Parent: Kellen Archer
Date of Birth: 16/6/1996

Powers (optional): none
Fatal Flaw: Easily Scared
Other Flaws (at least two others): Hostile, Not very social

Weapon(s): Short Sword, Throwing Knives
Pets: none
Talents/Skills: none

RP Example:
Biography: Zoë grew up south of Nashville, Tennessee. Her father, Kellen Archer, worked as a teacher in a small town there. Zoë grew up as a happy child, without a care. Her father risked a lot to keep it like that. He managed two jobs to keep them in home with food. Zoë was left alone usually, so she would turn on the radio and sing along. She loved singing and writing, even at the age of 5. Zoë couldn't write well until she was about 7, but she wrote at 5 anyway. Her writing didn't become good until she was about 11. Then her songs had meaning to the people who heard her singing in the halls of her elementary school. People, especially students, commented on her abilities. Her soft, smooth, voice was well known in her town. Zoë would go pink when she was comented apoun. She was shy, and never did sing in public. if it was in the halls, she wouldn't mean to sing, the words just spilt out. Zoë moved to camp at the age of 12. She found out that her father was dying on lung cancer. Zoë begged her father to let her stay with him, any moment was better than none. He refused, he wanted her safe when he passed away. She came to camp on the day of her father's death.

Other Notes: She is Bisexual
Back to top Go down

My Character
Page 1 of 1