Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Havok at the Park

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Weasel

Weasel

Havok at the Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havok at the Park   Havok at the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:11 am

Ethan smiled. "Excelent, I like the form, I give it an 8" He said smirking. He pointed to the crowd over there. He walked over and said a few words. He scurried back to Cece. "Boom" He shouted and a giant snake came up and ate the group.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Havok at the Park   Havok at the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:16 am

I gasp."did you just.." I said inn shock and looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Havok at the Park   Havok at the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:18 am

Ethan pointed a finger at the spot. "wwaaaiiitt" He pointed at the snake and i threw up the group whole. "They ran out screaming"
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Havok at the Park   Havok at the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:21 am

I touched my chest."oh..alright." I said and smiled. "Y'know...I like your sense of humor. " I said looking down at my feet
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Havok at the Park   Havok at the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:23 am

Ethan bent over and looked at Cece. "You ok?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Havok at the Park   Havok at the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:26 am

I nod once."Fine." I said and moved some hair behind my ear.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Havok at the Park   Havok at the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:27 am

Ethan smiled and kissed her forehead. "Good" He motioned to another group of people. "your turn"
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Havok at the Park   Havok at the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:34 am

I nod and sigh as I walked toward the group. I smiled sweetly and started another fight. I summoned an apple and laughed as the bright out blades. I walk back to Ethan."done."
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Havok at the Park   Havok at the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:37 am

Ethan smiled. "You need some flare" He created a small box made of bones. "Put an apple in this and give it to those two boys over there. Say its for the best looking. Instant fight" He said chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Havok at the Park   Havok at the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:26 am

]I smile and nod. "Alright." I said and put the apple in the box and closed it. I then clear my throat and walk over to the two males. I started to talk to them and pullled the box from behind my back. "This is for the hottest. " I said smiling seductively as I put it on the bench. I walked away as they started fighting. "Morals." I said rol[/u]ling my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Havok at the Park   Havok at the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:55 am

Ethan clapped for Cece and smiled. "Nice". He pointed to the group of kids and make a little bone flower pop out of the ground. When they all crowed around it, A zombie head popped out of it. He started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Havok at the Park   Havok at the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:05 pm

I hugged him laughing."Good one!" I said as a caused a golden apple to grow on a high branch over a group of teens. They start jumping for it and push eachother.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Havok at the Park   Havok at the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:15 pm

Ethan smiled and chuckled. He held her to him. "Your good at this" He said smiling. He saw a couple of kids playing baseball. When the pitcher was about to throw the ball, a skeleton hand grabbed his ankle. The kids ran away screaming.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Havok at the Park   Havok at the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:33 pm

I nuzzled his neck and smiled." Your better than I am, and more creative. " I said and tossed an apple between the couple as they were kissing. The girl soon pushed the guy away. The guy pushes back Anne they start fighting.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Havok at the Park   Havok at the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:36 pm

Ethan smiled and rested his chin on top of her head. "Thank you". He looked at a a couple of kids in a jungle gym and had a zombie come up from the middle, scaring them.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Havok at the Park   Havok at the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:39 pm

I smiled and kissed under his chin. I summons another apple and tossed it between another couple, the start fighting and yelling

Ooc: may I make it reaalllll awkward? ^.^
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Havok at the Park   Havok at the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:41 pm

OOC: ou kay. But it must be funcational!

BIC: Ethan smiled and kissed her nose. He rolled a zombie head towards another couple.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Havok at the Park   Havok at the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:54 pm

I laugh and hold my stomach. "HAahah yo-you make me.. me so wet!" I said laughing then I stopped thinking about what I said just said. I cough to play it off."hm..yeah...nice." I mumbled and turned around.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Havok at the Park   Havok at the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:57 pm

OOC: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA O GOD!

Bic: Ethan raised an eyebrow. "Umm did you just say what I think you said" He hugged her from behind and rested his chin on her forehead. He made a zombie hand come out of the ground and grabbed a kid. He ran away screaming.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Havok at the Park   Havok at the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:07 pm

"Uh..yeah." I mumbled and pressed my ass against him."sorry if I made it awkward. " I said looking away.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Havok at the Park   Havok at the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:10 pm

Ethan went infront of her and picked her up. He warpped her legs around him. "Its ok" he says a kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Havok at the Park   Havok at the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:14 pm

I kissed him back and looked away. "Wanna go swimming?" I whispered fighting my grip around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Havok at the Park   Havok at the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:15 pm

Ethan smiles. "Night swimming, nice idea" He puts her down and holds her hand.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Havok at the Park   Havok at the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:23 pm

I hold it back and kiss his cheek. I look up at the night sky and smiled some. "then yous can take a shower in my cabin and come back to yours,where I'll be waiting with your....birthday persent." I said looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Havok at the Park   Havok at the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:27 pm

Ethan smiles. "Sounds great". He kisses her forehead. "Ready?" He asks her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Havok at the Park   Havok at the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Havok at the Park
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next