Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all Empty
PostSubject: Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all   Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:44 pm

Lucas walked through Central Park waiting on Ophelia. Last time he talked to her they agreed to meet here and go do something outside of camp. After all they had both gotten sick of Chiron keeping an annoying eye on them to keep them from killing anymore campers than they already had. He looked around for a minute before snapping his finger and suddenly having an orange glow from a fire appear in the palm of his hand. His claws hung at his side and he wore his red jacket and black jeans, not only that but for once he was wearing a black t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all   Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:57 pm

Ophelia was getting sick of that horse-man anyways. After Chiron gave her a very stern talking to concerning her "Atrociously depressive behavior", Ophelia merely smiled, and melted into oblivion, leaving a dark puddle that would stain that damn Centaur's carpet.

When she reappeared near Lucas, it went down like this:

a speck of black liquid is seen appearing on the ground, which moves along the ground to another lace, being joined by another black drop, and another, and another, until finally small streams of black liquid were being drawn to one space and Ophelia rose, no sound made save for a foul bubbling, like swamp muck brought to a boil. Her makeup, of course, bespoke sorrow and darkness, and her very powers were a terror to all who beheld them. "You tied of that horse as well?
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all   Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:25 am

Lucas would've never noticed Ophelia's hand at work had he not seen the black dots of liquid starting to merge together. He watched in silence, a light smirk on his face as he payed audience to the powers of his lover. When she was fully arisen from the ground he walked over to her and gently stroked her cheek as she asked him if he was tired of Chiron as well. "Isn't it obvious that I'm tired of him? Especially when he talks down to you...if he wasn't immortal I'd kill him for you." He told her and kissed her other cheek.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all   Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:14 pm

As Lucas talked about how he would kill Chiron if it were possible, Ophelia's head lolled back as she thought this image in her mind. licking her near purple lips, Ophelia gave a smile that anyone with morals would have thought of as a dark temptation. "gods, Lucas," she said, moving to where he held her closely, her lips infuriatingly close to his own. "I just love how you talk about murder like that. it makes me... excited." She gently traced one of her clawed fingers over the back of Lucas' neck, whilst her other hand stole to his flat belly, her palm pressing against it.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all   Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:36 am

Lucas smirked as she told him how she felt about his talk of murder. He held her close to him, his arms around her waist, his forehead resting against hers. "Well..if you like it so much, me doing it must drive you crazy..." He said to her and kissed her for a second or two before pulling away and smirking.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all   Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:38 pm

The smile Ophelia gave would make most people crawl away, visions of death filling their heads. But this wasn't most people. this was her boyfriend, the son of Loki. She was aware of one person who had arrogantly watched them during their flirting, so she decided to kill him. Tears flowed up his body, and the mortal screamed as the Tears ate at his flesh like acid. Acting like nothing happened, Ophelia walked her fingers over Lucas' chest. "So... what do you say we find a more... private place?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all   Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:32 am

Lucas glanced up and grinned at the charred, acid bitten remains of Ophelia's victim. He looked back down at her, and smirked as she continued her flirting. "Why find a private place...when we can make this a private place?" He asked her, holding up his hand a flame came to life in his palm and he grinned at her before kissing her, throwing the fire 'in some random direction and willing it to spread around in a circle big enough to keep the mortals away in fear and keep the fire and police departments busy for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all   Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:12 pm

Ophelia grinned, responding to his kiss, her form molding to his like she was made of Liquid. Who's to say? Perhaps she was. Using her dark power, she turned the ground beneath them as unstable as a water bed, yet solid as packed earth. Wrapping her Tears around the pair, she lowered them both gently to the ground till they lay together. For some reason, Ophelia didn't really feel like sex at that moment in tie. Sure, the sex was good, but... She just wanted to spend some time with Lucas,just cuddling. not doing anything good, or bad... just being with him was good. She gave a small, contented sigh. Looking at the vapors of Tears that always were around her, she wondered...
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all   Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:19 pm

Lucas could see from her actions that Ophelia wasn't in the mood for anything sexual. A thought crossed his mind that she might have been having a bad day by Ophelia's terms and he held her close to him on the water bed type thing she made for them. The fire would rage on, but rather than kill the wildlife or anything it would just play as a barrier to give them the privacy, Ophelia had wanted. What? Lucas doesn't always burn everything in his path...just..98% of the time. "Something else happen today that upset you, Ophelia? You seem like you've been upset for more than the horse talking down to you like he thinks you're trash." He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all   Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:37 pm

Ophelia's smile started to disappear. "Nothing, she lied. "Well, actually... I was thinking... Why did I have to have these powers? Why not any other girl? Then I realized; I only got my power after I threw myself into a large body of water; The Sea of Black Tears. Humans know it as the Black Sea, and don't go in it because of the "High Salt Content," but their wrong. I know that now.." Ophelia was silent for a while, and continued to speak. "Inside the Sea is something... ancient. Powerful. I remember..." Images flashed through her head. Ophelia was walking. Not the dark, blue-skinned drowned creature that Lucas fell in love with, but Ophelia Halford, when she was alive. Her heart beat, her skin was warm, the color of lightly browned marshmallows. She wore black jeans, a black t-shirt with a white fallen raven crest on the front, and at her sides hung two blades of Valhalla Silver... She walked slowly, as though a great grief pained her. Ophelia watched as she walked to a bridge over a large black body of water... jumping in.... regretting it even before she hit the water... Being in the Sea... trying to swim back to shore.... black tendrils grabbing her... pulling her down.... watching as the Sea used it's powers... used it's powers to create.... "Oh my gods," Ophelia said suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all   Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Lucas listened to her as she told him what was on her mind, but then she trailed off lost in her thoughts. He would've said something to her but she seemed in an unbreakable trance at the moment. He held her close as her thoughts rain through her but then suddenly she spoke. "What was it, Ophelia?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all   Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:40 am

"The last thing I saw in the Sea... it was me!" Ophelia was certain. She had been looking through the eyes of the girl with the swords. She watched as she, the Drowned Ophelia had been created from the dark sorrows of her own heart. "I'm not even a real creature," she said, feeling the truth of her own words as she stood up suddenly. "All I am is a.. is a... a soggy puppet!" Tears, real tears, not the black ones of which her power revolved, fell from her eyes as she ran off, melting as she ran.

((Sorry for premature ending of the topic, dude. I just had this idea for plottage. PM me.))
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all   Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:29 pm

Lucas listened not really sure of what was going on, but following along as best he could. He saw the sorrow Ophelia was feeling and then he saw the tears. Real tears. He tried to comfort her but she ran away, him calling her name as she melted and disappeared. He stood up and sighed, not wanting her to feel bad. He loved her no matter how she was created or who she was. He knew who she really was. When she was gone he stood and held up his hand, causing the flames to come to him. Soon enough his body was covered in the fire and then it was gone as if it was never there. Lucas left without being seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all   Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a stroll through Central Park, nothing weird at all
Page 1 of 1