Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zayden's bunk.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Zayden's bunk. Empty
PostSubject: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:41 pm

The sun shown through the windows of the Norse demigod's cabin and Zayden turned to where it wouldn't get in his eyes. He sighed a bit in his sleep and then kept on snoozing.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Zayden's bunk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:28 am

Gray snuck in through a window in the girls' side of the cabin. She scrunched her nose when she caught the scent of rum about her. Grabbing some clothes from her bunk, she crept into the bathroom and washed then dressed, brushing her teeth three times.

Finally satisfied, Grayson went back out of the bathroom and hid her clothes under her pillow. She walked over to Zay's bunk and knelt down. Smiling softly (yet guiltily), Grayson climbed into bed with him and encompassed him in her arms. "Wake up, Zay," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Zayden's bunk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:47 am

Zay grunted a little when someone crawled up into his bed and wrapped him in up in their arms. But then he heard Gray's voice and he relaxed. He opened his eyes a bit and smiled at her and then wrapped his arms around her and snuggled. "Hey, Gray...did you have fun at that party?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Zayden's bunk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:51 am

Grayson closed her eyes and snuggled into the crook of his shoulder. "No... Not really. It was boring if I'm honest. So many guys hitting on me and my friends. Half of them went off to have sex who knows where," she lied. She'd never actually gone, after all.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Zayden's bunk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:03 pm

Zayden hugged her close and then sighed a bit. "Grayson...I'm sorry...about..the forest.." He told her and then kissed the top of her head. "I should've controlled myself...I just..I can't help it...but I hate myself, I feel like I'm just pushing you farther and farther away...I don't want to lose you." He said.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Zayden's bunk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:07 pm

Grayson shrugged. "It doesn't matter. I over reacted..."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Zayden's bunk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:21 pm

Zayden raised an eyebrow at her..but he didn't say anything else about it. He just kissed her cheek and hugged her close. "So..what do you want to do now?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Zayden's bunk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:37 pm

Gray shrugged and sighed. She felt so guilty... Maybe she could make it up to him... if she wasn't so scared... "I don't know. What's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Zayden's bunk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:50 pm

"Not much...really I was just planning to lie in bed for a little bit.." He told her and rolled over, inadvertently pulling her up to where she was now laying on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Zayden's bunk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:09 pm

She rolled her eyes and playfully hit his chest. "Down, boy. I'm not going to do anything like that with you yet."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Zayden's bunk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Zayden smirked a bit and then yawned. His eyelids grew heavy as he started to drift off to sleep. "I know...you...probably..be bad at it anyway..." He muttered groggily...not really sure of what he was even saying.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Zayden's bunk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Grayson tensed and scowled. "Oh? How is that so?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Zayden's bunk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:21 pm

Zayden yawned again and then shrugged a bit..."Just....you've never done it before...you..might not be good at it..." He continued his tired assumption.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Zayden's bunk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:23 pm

Grayson's blood started to boil. "Zayden? Baby? Could you sit up a little?" she asked, sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Zayden's bunk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:26 pm

Zayden raised an eyebrow but then did as she asked.."Something..wrong?" He asked like he had no memory of insulting her..really he was too tired to confirm or deny anything he had just said.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Zayden's bunk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:45 pm

Grayson smiled sweetly and kissed his cheek. "Fine... Fine..." she said and yanked away his pants then his boxers and before he could do or say anything, put his shaft in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Zayden's bunk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:46 pm

Zayden's eyes widened and he let out a moan when she surprised him and then started sucking on his shaft.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Zayden's bunk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:48 pm

Grayson made sure to suck hard and fast. She wanted to prove a point. She wanted to prove that just because he thought she was a virgin (a fact she was not going to reveal as untrue anymore) it doesn't mean she wasn't able to make him feel good.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Zayden's bunk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:53 pm

Zayden moaned and impulsivly reached down and grabbed her hair and played with it a bit. He was surprised that Grayson was doing this..she was so afraid of the thought of even letting him take off her clothes or be with her when she was changing..this..this was different for Gray.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Zayden's bunk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:54 pm

Grayson kept going the way she did, trying not to gag when he hit the back of her throat.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Zayden's bunk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:56 pm

(do do do do We skip the repeat just for you)

Zayden moaned louder and louder and then cried out Gray's name as he came in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Zayden's bunk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:01 pm

(... Why the rhyme?)

Gray mentally panicked for a second before swallowing and letting his shaft from her mouth. "See, Zayden? I don't need sex to fucking please you. I can do it anyway I like. Got it?" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Zayden's bunk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:09 pm

Zayden nodded when she growled at him. "Ok..I'm..I'm sorry for saying those things...I..was just tired..I should've been thinking.." He told her
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Zayden's bunk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:15 pm

She nodded and swiveled so she sat on the edge of the bed. "Think next time," she said. "Pull your pants up, man. I want to go to the lake with you later."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Zayden's bunk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:22 pm

Zayden nodded and then pulled up his boxers and pants and then sat up next to her. "I don't expect you to be ready for much else yet...but..what you just did..it was great, Gray. Really it was." He told her and then wrapped an arm around her and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zayden's bunk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zayden's bunk.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next