Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zayden's bunk.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Zayden's bunk. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:25 pm

She didn't hug him back. She felt dirty on the inside. "Uhuh? Zay, come on. Please? Let's go out and have some fun."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Zayden nodded a bit and then stood and held out his hand to her. "Sure.." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:34 pm

Gray shook her head. Standing for herself, she licked her lips and looked at Zayden. "If you ever want me to do anything like that again... I just might."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:48 pm

Zayden raised an eyebrow at her and then hid his little smirk. "Really?" He asked her a part of his mind not wanting to believe it...Gray was actually admitting that she might do something that was close to enough to be considered sex.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:51 pm

She sighed and nodded. "I... I kinda enjoyed it... It's like i'm so much closer to you..."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:56 pm

Zayden knealt down in front of her. "Grayson...if you enjoyed it..even a little bit...then why do you seem so upset?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:03 pm

Gray looked at him and burst into tears. "I am so sorry... I'm so sorry... It was... I... I ditched the party to go drinking in the forest. This guy Zack found me and we started drinking and talking and somehow we ended up naked and... and... and we fucked and I... I feel so dirty and used..."

OOC: I thought it'd be weird to say he raped her.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:12 pm

Zayden wrapped his arms around her when she broke down and started crying. Then se told him what had happened...what she had done. He pulled her up and held her their as he tried to process everything. He pulled away and looked at her and then placed a hand under her chin. "Grayson...don't cry...please don't cry.." He told her and then leaned in a kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:15 pm

She shook her head. "No. No. What I did, even drunk... it was horrible..."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:32 pm

"Grayson..just forget about it...you told me the truth...you took the risk that I would resent you for what you did in an unhealthy state of mind and told me anyway..But do you see me yelling at you...do you see me leaving you because of it? No..I love you, Grayson...I love you and I don't want you dwelling on what you did last night...it's in the past..we can't do anything about it now." He told her and then hugged her tightly and kissed the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:35 pm

Gray sniffled and hugged him back. "I... I was only drinking our of guilt... I... I felt like I couldn't give you the one thing I knew you really wanted... I know you're probably thinking that you don't really want it but... Oh Zay. I wish it was you and not that guy..."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:44 pm

Zayden kissed her cheek and hugged her tighter. "I wish it was me too...but it wasn't it's not like it matters. But Gray...I need to apologize to you...I feel like I drove you too it...I just couldn't help myself some many times..and now you ended up drunk because I gave the impression that sex was all I wanted from you...yes..I have to admit it..I did want to have sex with you..but I'm sorry that I made you feel like that's all I wanted..I...I feel like I've just been a terrible boyfriend to you." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:58 pm

This only made her cry harder. "I love you, you know. If we... If we have sex, it'll mean something..."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:11 pm

Zayden wraps his arms around her and hugged her tighter. "I love you too, Gray..so much. And yeah..if we do have sex...it will mean something...I don't know what it will mean to you...but to me...it'll mean that you trust me enough to let me..." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:14 pm

Gray swallowed. She looked up into his eyes and kissed him. "Zay? Zayden, can you... Can you... Can we... You know..." she said and nudged him gently with her hips.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:18 pm

Zayden kissed her back and rested his forehead against hers just as she started to ask. He kissed her again and then asked her, "You're sure?"
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:22 pm

Gray nodded. "Positive."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:25 pm

Zayden kissed her again and then wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him. He picked her up and kissed her again as he laid her down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:29 pm

Kissing him back, she heard her heart going like a jack hammer. She was nervous but she'd done it before now... It'd be different, too. Someone she loves. Oh gods knew she was scared. She didn't let it show. She just continued to kiss him. Everyone needs to get over their fears at some point, Gray...
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:32 pm

Zayden continued to kiss her..feeling his restrictions leave him as he pushed up and then pulled off her shirt and then removing his own shirt as well. He smiled and kissed her again as he wrapped his arms around her and slowly unclasping her bra and then removing it.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:39 pm

Gray still felt out of her comfort zone. She just let him take control.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:11 pm

Zayden gently rubbed her breasts as he kissed her. "If something feels too uncomfortable..I want you to tell me, ok, Gray? I don't want to be dragging you into something that you don't like." He told her and then kissed her neck. He gently slid down her, leaving a trail of kisses and then stopped at her breasts and kissed one of them while rubbing the other. Meanwhile he used his free hand to reach down and starts to push off his pants.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:21 pm

Gray nodded, moaning a little, saw him push away his pants and mentally
screamed. "Stop... Stop... I'm sorry but I can't. Not like
this. Not when I still feel so guilty. For the first time in my life, I
want to fuck you. I want to... But Zay, I can't. Not right now... I'm
so sorry..."
she said and got up. She found her bra and shirt and threw them on before leaving. "I... I'll be in the forest for a walk. I might go to the emss hall for a coffee afterwards. let me think and calm down. Then meet me at the observatory at ten tonight. I... I love you..."

She left with a sad expression.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:42 am

Zayden stopped when she told him to. He understood that she just couldn't do it right at the moment and he didn't stop her from letting her go and clear her head for a little bit. He nodded and then pulled on a shirt and kissed her on the cheek saying, "I love you too." just before she left. He pulled on his own shirt and then stretched a bit before deciding to go grab a bite to eat and then get some practice in before heading to the observatory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zayden's bunk.   Zayden's bunk. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zayden's bunk.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2