Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kelsier's Under-used Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:50 am

I nodded, and got off of her, laying down next to her and crossing my arms. "I guess you'll just have to lay there and sleep, then. "I said, and held her pants out in my hand, away from her and out of her reach. "You might get a little cold." I noted. My other hand had her panties bundled in them. How terribly awful for her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:03 am

I pulled a blanket over myself, feeling rather smug indeed. I was going to need my pants and underwear back eventually, but this was too entertaining and I didn't much feel like giving in to his demands. Perhaps I was trying to put off actually having to explain myself, too.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:11 am

I threw the pants and they landed a few bunks away, on the floor. I put her panties down my pants, between my boxers and pants. "You're impossible. " I said simply, and got on top of her with the blanket between us. "I'm not gonna kiss you with this blanket inbetween us."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:21 am

"... did you really just put my underwear down your pants?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. Now, how was I going to get those back? That was fairly obvious, I supposed. The real question was 'how am I going to get them back without having to do anything?' It was going to take some major trickery, if it was possible at all...
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:23 am

I nodded, smiling smugly. "You can go ahead and gst it back, if you'd like." I offered, still smiling. I rolled off of her and tried to rip thd blanket away from her with one quick tug.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:32 am

Ohhh, no. I clung onto that blanket, and refused to relinquish it. Kelsier was a lot stronger than I was, though, so it was only a matter of time until he snatched it away from me. "Perhaps I'll just let you keep them. They'll look lovely on you." I tried to figure out how to get my pants back, and decided I'd probably just have to walk over and pick them up eventually.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:34 am

I decided against a tug of war, and just went to the end of the blanket and got under it, crawling up towards her face, possibky intentionaly brushing my hair across something.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:42 am

I pretended not to notice that Kelsier had invaded the space beneath the blanket. Actually, I pretended that I was sleeping. It was an obvious sham, but I wanted to see (well, not see, since my eyes were closed) how he reacted to this. It had the added benefit of taking up more time. Perhaps if I lollygagged enough, he'd forget the original purpose behind all of this.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:49 am

As I was moving up, I 'accidentally stuck my head up her shirt, being overly dramatic as I pulled it off of my head and then off of Lorelei. I threw it in the opposite direftion of her pants. Being a bit flutterier, it didn't go quite as far. I saw that she'd closed her eyes. Oh, very funny. "Damn, I guess I can do whatever I want to Lorelei, now that she's asleep. " I said aloud. If she didn't react, I knew exactly what I was going to do. Flip her over and shove it in her ass. I'd heard that was terribly painful for the girl but incredibly nice for the guy, so she'd better wake the fuck up, for her own sake.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:56 am

"Or you can be nice and let me pretend to sleep," I suggested, still not opening my eyes. I was just sleep-talking, of course, not talking despite being in the middle of a pointless charade. I shivered slightly, rather cold due to the fact that I wasn't wearing anything but my bra right now. Dammit.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:00 am

I wrapped my arms around her when she shivered. "Are you cold, my sleepinf sweetie?" I asked softly. The thoughts of her nakedness drove me to fetting hard again. Certainly she wouldn't ignore that?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:14 am

I opened my eyes, and responded with dry sarcasm. "No, I'm shivering for fun." It was a bit less cold with his arms around me. A lot less cold, really. I felt something poking me in a strange place, and decided that now would be a wonderful time to try and retrieve my underwear. I reached down to the top of Kelsier's shorts, and slid my hand inside, feeling around until I located a bundle of fabric. Aha.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:19 am

I squirmed a bit at first, and then moved one arm from around her and trailed it down her arm, grabbing her wrist. "You don't get that back until I have incentive to give it back." I said, smiling mischievously. Titans, I was starting to have a lot of fun with this.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:30 am

"What sort of incentive do you have in mind?" I queried, tilting my head slightly to the side as I asked. I could think of a number of things to do, but they weren't necessarily whatever Kelsier was thinking of at the moment. For example, I could randomly punch him in the face. I didn't much like that option, though, and I figured he wouldn't either.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:32 am

"Blowjob. "I said simply, reaching my free hand down and unzipping my shorts. I wasn't even sure I would give her back her underwear after that, unless she also told me about the drowning thing. I'd menrion that later, though.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:38 am

Well now, I didn't much like that idea. I would get nothing but a bad taste in my mouth out of that, so I decided to see if I could weasel my way out of it. Perhaps I could say something, and disguise it as a disguised compliment. Disguiception. "I'm not so sure that'll work. My mouth is a bit small, you know."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:42 am

"Well, you've got small hands, too. Pick one. " I said, not really caring. Plus, if she didn't want to gice me a blowjob and did, she might end up intentionally biting, which I did not want. A hand job would just nicely. I felt my boner finally grow fully, and noticed that it was rubbing against her hand now, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:52 am

Well, I supposed that was a bit better. I wouldn't have to leave and brush my teeth, in any case. "You'll have to let go of my wrist, dear," I said, and brushed my fingers along a certain part of his body. Cough cough.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:54 am

"Well, you'll have to let go of your panties, dear." I replied, slipping my shorts off with my free arm/hand. I twitched a little at her fingers' movement, but didn't react otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:59 am

I let a passive smile show on my face, and let go of the little bundle of fabric I'd located. I'd assumed it was my underwear, but I had to glance down to see it to make sure. For all I knew, Kelsier might be in the habit of putting random pieces of clothing in his shorts. I wouldn't put it past him, actually.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:02 am

I reaxhed down with my free hand and located her undedwear, tossing it down to the foot of the bed. I threw the blanket off of me, and rolled so that Lorelei was on top of me. I pulled my boxers off, and reached my hands around and undid her bra strap. Just because it was only a handjob, didn't mean I wouldn't want a show.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:09 am

Well, damn. It was even colder up here. I supposed now that my hand was free, I should fulfill my side of the bargain...

OOC: And then there was a skip because lolwhat Rachel feels awkward enough already.
Gawd why do I feel like Cynlee would be easier to write what am I even saying I think I just miss them curse you Dv for not posting
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:11 am

Well, when that was. .done, I put her bra underneath me, smiling up at her. I laid back and closed my eyes for a few seconds, catching my breath.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:19 am

I laid down next to Kelsier, feeling slightly bored. "You are enjoying tossing my clothes everywhere far too much for your own good," I decided. I also decided that I'd spent enough time fooling around in here, and needed to go out and drown some people. I still hadn't managed to meet my total for the year - demigods were proving much more difficult to drown than mortals, and no humans in the city were idiotic enough to swim in the rivers.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:24 am

I rolled my eyes and wrapped an arm around her. "Now, you were going to tell me about why you only kill pepple by drowning them. "I prompted. I wasn't about to let her get away without telling me, and since she tended to stick around water, it wouldn't bs hard for me to find her if she ran off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kelsier's Under-used Bunk
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next