Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kelsier's Under-used Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:56 pm

My eyelids fluttered open a bit, and I realized while I was still half-asleep that I wasn't alone anymore. So, Kelsier had come back from wherever he went when he disappeared? How long had I been asleep, and how much time had passed since his return? Why had he vanished if he was just going to come back, anyways? "Did you miss me, darling?" I asked with a small yawn.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:00 pm

I smiled a bit when she woke up, but tried hiding it. "Terribly, dear." I whispered, and kissed her softly. I wasn't sure what the answer was. Did I miss her? I definitely liked being around her for the thrill of verbal abuse, sexual abuse, and physical abuse. Bantering back and forth, fucking eachother, and randonly trying to kilk eachother. It made things interesting.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:09 pm

I kissed him back for the moment, while I tried to decide whether he was being truthful or just condescending. I couldn't quite tell, actually. I pulled away after a bit, and scrutinized his expression. "Then why did you leave?"
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:17 pm

"To ensure I woke up. "I replied. "Those knives weren't outside your reach, and we've been known to be. .at odds about eachothers' lives." I explained. I slid my other arm around her, pressing her up against me. "When I came in, you were awfully cold. You should thank me for heating you up."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:24 pm

I smiled and rolled my eyes. Silly Kelsier, changing the subject like that. I did admit, though, it was rather cold in here with all the air conditioning. "You're smart to not trust me, you know," I said, cuddling closer... for warmth, of course. Yeah, that was why.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:31 pm

"I could have killed you, you know." I replied, a bit of malice in my eyes. The thought hadn't escaped me, but for now, she was better alive than dead. For sex. Nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:39 pm

"So why didn't you?" I was getting a little bit irritated, and my eyes narrowed by a nearly imperceptible amount. For some reason, I wanted him to actually like me and maybe not want me dead. Did I have some sort of stupid crush on him? Gods, I probably did. I mentally chided myself, thinking of the last time I'd actually felt affection for a person. Things hadn't turned out well at all...
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:42 pm

My left eye twitched a bit as I said something wasn't technically a lie. "For the sex, obviously." I couldn't say that I thought I liked more than her body. Her way with words was incredible and there was something alluring abiut how good she was at tricking me. I wasn't used to people being as smart as I was.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:08 pm

... hmph. I turned, rolling onto my side to face away from Kelsier. I felt irked, and although I didn't really want him to know that, I couldn't help but react in a pissy sort of way. Damned emotions screwing with my brain. I should just accept the fact that I was a manipulative bitch, and no one in their right mind would actually like my personality - hell, insane people were probably intelligent enough to dislike me as a person, too. Why was this even bothering me? It was so very unusual for me to be thinking like this.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:14 pm

I pulled Lorelei up against me again. "That's not all of it, but I'm not sure I want you to know the rest until I know why there isn't a point in killing me here." I said, deciding to trade information. That would certainly make ssnse to her, right? I didn't want her angry at me, but I didn't want to confess the fact that I was attracted to her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:26 pm

"Maybe I'll tell you someday," I said. The idea of compromising with this was logical, but that didn't mean I had to go along with it. I'd never talked about my curse with anyone besides either of my parents, and didn't know how Kelsier was likely to react to being told about it. Shock, fear, apathy, disgust? Perhaps I should make up some sort of lie, simply so I could find out what I wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:42 pm

I was incredibly tempted to torture the information out of her, but that was probably barbaric, right? I sighed. "I'll tell you anyway. I didn't kill you because you intirgue me. No one's been able to trick me like you can." I said. That wasn't all of it, but she hadn't told me anything, and I was exceedingly curious.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:58 pm

"Hmm, really?" Should I take that as a compliment? Yes, it sounded rather compliment-y. Besides, my ego needed some re-inflating right now. Despite the kind gesture of telling me at least part of the truth anyways, I wasn't sure that I trusted Kelsier enough to tell him anything relevant.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:09 pm

I forcibly kept my cool. "Yes, really." I said calmly, though inside I was everything but calm. She wasn't telling me anything. Maybe she'd be more willing to after a little. .encouragement? My hand traced down her side and into her inner thigh. "Isntthere something I can do to help the infortmation out of you? "I asked, speaking softly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Well, this made things a bit more interesting. When I spoke, I chose my words carefully. "I suppose that would depend on how good your help is," I replied, and a grin spread across my face again.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:27 pm

I let go of her, moving her onto her back. "Well, it helps that I'm. .hungry." I said, and winked at her. I slipped her pants off slowly, and then her panties afterwards, and leaned forward. .

OOC:And gave her a lovely kiss, and then they went to breakfast ahere Kelsier got ridiculously hungry and ate a cat.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:52 pm

OOC: Well that's rather odd. |D

BIC: I just sort of lay there, completely out of breath, but feeling rather nice. Yes, rather nice indeed... I made a mental note to remind myself to not tell Kelsier things more often. I considered pretending that this hadn't been as good as it really was again, but I was a bit too... what was the word? Whatever the word was, I was a bit too that-word to do that at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am

I didn't want to be offensive, but my mouth did not taste very good at all. I thought about poofing away to mt cave and brushing my teeth, but instead I subtky created a salt-water mouth wash and rinsed out my mouth, then swallowed. I liked the taste of saltwater, so that wasn't a problem. I laid down on top of Loeelei, smiling at her a little. "Now, about not having a reason to kill ms here. ." I muttered, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:19 am

It took a few seconds before my brain actually worked well enough to form words. Was there a way to answer without telling him everything, besides lying? I couldn't think of any at the moment, unfortunately. Damn. "You can't drown," I stated, which would obviously not seem like much of an answer. Unfortunately, that was as evasive as I could be right now.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:24 am

"You only kill people by drowning them? Why?" I asked, leaning closer until our foreheads touched. "Would a few kisses help my cause?" I suggested, wondering if seducing her into answers worked as well as I hoped. I was insanely curious and would go to extreme lengths to get this information out of her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:35 am

"It might," I answered, with another little smirk. I wondered how long I'd be able to draw this question and answer session out, and how many things Kelsier would have to do before he was satisfied with the information he received.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:49 am

"Then you should really tell me so that you can be rewarded." I said, pulling my face awag from hers. Yes, I could try the manipulative thing, too, you crazy bitch. I waited for her to react, placing a hand ovwr my lips.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:58 am

"I'm afraid I'll need a bit more incentive, in that case," I replied, and poked the hand that was covering his mouth. The last time I'd pushed for more than I was offered, Kelsier had smacked me with a stick. I think the injury had formed a bruise by now, actually. Hopefully that wouldn't happen again. "How are you supposed to bargain with your face covered up, anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:35 am

I rolled my eyes, and moved the hand away, using it to beckon her closer. "Come and get your incentive, you love-hungry Siren" I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:45 am

I just snuggled into a pillow and stuck my tongue out at Kelsier. "Nah, I'm tired. Too much effort..." In truth, I was slightly tired, but not so much that I couldn't sit up a bit for a kiss. I was just being difficult for the sake of being difficult at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kelsier's Under-used Bunk
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next