Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drowning [Le Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

Drowning [Le Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:54 am

... welp. I turned tail and ran, then jumped off the edge of the pier, just in time to look back mid-air and see a wave rushing towards the docks. And, unsurprisingly, I saw Kelsier directing that wave. I fell into the water, making a bit of a splash, and swam a bit deeper just in case Peanut Butter Man managed to follow me. I could sort of make out what was happening up there, though it was a bit blurry and distorted.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:05 am

Ura was just about to jump in after the girl when he saw a giant wave coming towards him. Being the think that he, he tried to jump over it. It did not work. The wave crashed into and pushed him back off the dock.

As soon as the wave hit the Butthurt guy, I jumped into the air, propelled by water, and raised my trident above my head with both arms. I screamed as I fell through the air, and landed perfectly on the guy, slamming my trident right berween two of his lower vertabrae, instantly paralyzying him. I pulled my trident out and jumped off of him, slightly pushinf his nody into the water. I yelled "For my lovely siren friend! FINISH HIM!"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:11 am

There was an awful lot of yelling, and then Peanut Butter Man was rolled off of the dock and splashed down into the lake. Oh, how thoughtful of Kelsier. Peanut Butter Man didn't seem to be moving, but he was very obviously still alive. I grabbed the edge of his cape (who the hell wears a leather cape?) and dragged him further down, just to make sure he wouldn't suddenly regain mobility and scramble to the surface,
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:16 am

Ura flailed his arms arou- he couldn't control his arms. HE COULDN'T CONTROL HIS FUCKING LEGS. AND NOW HE WAS FUCKING UNDER FUCKING WATER! He held his breath for as long as he could, and when his lungs felt lime they were on fire, he decided to douse them. He took in a deep breath, filling his lungs with water. His body quickly shut itself down, though he still lived.

I sat down on the edge of the dock, my legs in the water about a quarter of the way, and waited for Lorelei to finish. I looked over at her last kill. It was delightfully decayed. "So, how's life?" I asked, and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:25 am

"Oh, it hasn't changed much," I replied. PB Man had gone all limp, so I assumed he was in the unconscious stage of drowning. It'd only be another minute or two until he was dead, and then I'd be that much closer to being worry-free for the remainder of the year. It really was a shame that demigods were so difficult for me to kill... oh, a little idea formed in my head. This hadn't seemed like a difficult task for Kelsier whatsoever. Perhaps... hmm...
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:32 am

OOC:lolololol he was asking the corpse because irony. How did she even hear him? I thought she was underwater XD

BIC: I laughed again. "I was talking to the dead body, Lorelei. " I said, smiling charmingly. I untied the sash from my waist, holding it up next to me. "You forgot sonething, dear." I said, smiling smugly. Maybe I'd get a sexual favour of some kind? I could go for thag right now. It'd been. . five minutes away from her? and I couldn't stand the fact that she was clothed already. I mean, I stoll felt all that emotional crap, but Titans, the sex was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:55 pm

OOC: ... it's not possible to hear above-water things underwater? What? Oh, well, for the sake of making sense, I shall pretend she swam back up and poked her head out of the water to talk. |D

BIC: "I probably shouldn't have left that behind," I admitted, and brushed some of my wet hair out of my face. I glanced back down at the half-dead body, which must've been waterlogged already, as it was floating listlessly around underwater and steadily sinking lower. Perhaps the absurd leather cape was dragging it down. "So, could I have it back, perhaps?" I asked, extending a hand out of the water. I doubted things were going to be that simple, though - I was going to have to do something to provide incentive.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:20 pm

I smiled. "Come back to the cabin with me. I just saved your life and helped you get another kill. I deserve some sort of reward, don't I?" I teased, still smiling. Chasing her, saving her life, and giving her somsone to drown was enough sensitivity. I could demand things now. Although, I guess with this whole 'trust' thing, I should show more trust in her. "We could go to my underwater cave, if you'd like. It's got a very nice, temperpedic mattress." I noted.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:44 pm

"An underwater cave?" I inquired, feeling rather curious. In my explorations of Long Island Sound, I'd found several caves, but none of them were very big, and they were all rather ill-suited for living in. I checked on the peanut butter viking again, who appeared to finally have drowned, before swimming closer to the dock and hauling myself up to sit next to Kelsier.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:02 pm

I shrugged and gave her her sash. I held my hand out to her. "We can either swim there or I can teleport you there. I guarantee it's underwater, thiugh it has plenty of air." I said and laughed.

Last edited by Your Crumbling Mask on Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:28 pm

Suddenly, Kelsier turned into a Hades kid named Raf, which confused the shit out of me.

I took my sash and tied it around my waist. A tad pointless as it'd probably just be gone again soon, but at least I wouldn't misplace it in the meantime. "I suppose it depends on how far away it is, as to whether or not we swim there." It'd be nice to know how to get there, but teleporting was so damn convenient. It was too bad I couldn't do that, unlike nearly everybody else in the Titan cabin.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:49 pm

I shrugged. "Two or three miles." I said, and realized that that might seem like a long distance. "If I get there without teleportation, I usually use my powers." I mentioned. I really didn't mind if she knew wheee it was, at this point. The trusting thing was difficult, but I was trying.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:09 pm

"That's a bit far for a swim," I replied. Besides... I should probably converse energy for when we actually got there. Activities of that nature tended to be a bit demanding.

OOC: Short post is short ;_;
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:23 pm

I fiddled the fingers of the hand I'd been awkwardly holding out to her for awhile. "Just grab my hand. We'll jump into the water, and I'll teleport us to the entrance of the cave, underwater. "I explained. And then, whem we got their, we could ha e some fun. Are you going to play with toys, Kelsier? No. We are not. Toys are fun, though. . Shut up.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:43 pm

I smiled, and took Kelsier's hand in mine. How long had it been held out to me? I hadn't noticed it before. I mentally berated myself for not being more attentive, though I supposed it wasn't exactly my fault that I wasn't that good at paying attention to people, still.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:48 pm

I slid off the dock and into the water. Once Lorelei was in, too, I teleported us to the ocean right outside my cave, a trail of bioluminescent corral leading the way in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drowning [Le Private]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3