Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a Little Date (Private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Deme!

Deme!

Just a Little Date (Private) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Date (Private)   Just a Little Date (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:14 pm

I raised my eyebrows at Matt's quick recovery and accepted his hand, standing with him. I smiled warmly. "Feeling better?" I asked hopefully.

I sobbed silently. I don't know what Derick was thinking of doing, but I knew he wouldn't be doing it alone. Not while I was here, anyways. I held onto him tightly and shut my eyes to distract my mind.
Back to top Go down
http://marveldclegends.forumotion.com/
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Date (Private)   Just a Little Date (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:15 pm

Matt smiled, hidding his coughs and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Date (Private)   Just a Little Date (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:17 pm

I hold my breath for some reason and hugged her back. I didn't know what to say. I just wanted to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Date (Private)   Just a Little Date (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:23 pm

I giggled and kissed his cheek. I let go of his hand to pick up Katie again and walked back over. "Ready?"

"Don't let go." I mumbled quietly to Derick. "Please? Just don't."
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Date (Private)   Just a Little Date (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:27 pm

I keep holding it and my breath beat quickens. I nod slightly and close my eyes. A rose grew in the sand and soon begin to die.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Date (Private)   Just a Little Date (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:33 pm

I caught sight of the rose and gasped, sitting up abruptly. "Derick!" I shouted before pulling out my knife. I jammed it in the sand for later use and grabbed Derick's shoulders. "Stop it! Breathe!"

I looked at the two in deep concern and shock. "Breathe, man! Breathe!" I shouted once I found my voice. I shared a glance with Nia then shook my head, knowing what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Date (Private)   Just a Little Date (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:36 pm

I didn't and opened my eyes. I stared at her then everyone. A tear traces down my face .
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Date (Private)   Just a Little Date (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:41 pm

Matt ran over to them and hugged Lucy. He looked at her concerned.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Date (Private)   Just a Little Date (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:49 pm

I hoped Lucy wouldn't be mad. I looked at Derick, then picked up my knife. I held it steady at my heart without lookin away from him. "Ready when you are." I said strongly, though the tears were pouring now.

I was crying to as I hugged onto Matt. I watch carefully, then hid my face in his shirt to try to block everyone out.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Date (Private)   Just a Little Date (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:51 pm

I breathed out and swat the dagger away."No! Don't!" I yelled and hugged her to me."I wont do it."
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Date (Private)   Just a Little Date (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:54 pm

I shut down again and sighed. "It would be easier." I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Date (Private)   Just a Little Date (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:56 pm

Matt held her head close to him and made sure that she couldnt hear anything. He looked in shock at what Nia and Derick were doing.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Date (Private)   Just a Little Date (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:00 pm

"True..but its not the way to go, Nia." I said looking at her. I turn to Matt and Lucy. "I'm sorry you both are seeing this."
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Date (Private)   Just a Little Date (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:04 pm

Matt nodded and sighed, showing the hole in his hand, still bleeding but wrapped up. He looked at him and nodded, cause he knows what hes going through. He looked down at Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Date (Private)   Just a Little Date (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:07 pm

"Whatever." I mumbled and stood up. "Yeah, sorry you two."

I looked up at Matt and quickly looked back down fearfully. "It's fine."
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Date (Private)   Just a Little Date (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Matt hid his hand and looked at the couple. He pointed to his throat and shrugged. He sighed and looked at Lucy worriful. He muttered "You ok?" before coughing violently. He covered his mouth so she wouldnt see the amounts of blood that came out.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Date (Private)   Just a Little Date (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:12 pm

I stand up as well."and this is the Nia everyone loves and knows." I said sarcastically. I cross my arms and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Date (Private)   Just a Little Date (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:15 pm

"That's what I was just about to ask you." I responded and rubbed his back gently. "Let's get you to rest up." I suggested. I'd do anything to get out of here.

I drew small circles with my foot in the sand, looking out across the water. Hm. Drowning did seem fun... "Yup. I'm just a bucket of fun, aren't I?" I responded deadly.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Date (Private)   Just a Little Date (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:17 pm

"Yep..just a big bucket of fun and laughter." I said rolling my eyes. I poke her ear.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Date (Private)   Just a Little Date (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:18 pm

Matt smiled and he drank some more nectar. He smiled. "Ok Lucy, we will see you guys later?" He asked. He still started to cough violently, but he made out a full sentance, which is good. He pointed at Katie and raised an eyebrow at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Date (Private)   Just a Little Date (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:24 pm

I turn toward Matt."Yes..and I'll take care of her." I said nodding once.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Date (Private)   Just a Little Date (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:26 pm

Matt nodded and help his non bloody hand towards Derick. "see you someother time than?"
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Date (Private)   Just a Little Date (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:27 pm

My ear twitched, but I ignored it. "Whaaaaatever." I sung quietly.

I looked worriedly at everyone and sighed. "What did I sign up for?" I mumbled quietly and smoothed out Nia's hair.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Date (Private)   Just a Little Date (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:30 pm

"Yes of course Matt." I shake his hand and smiled and Lucy shlightly."take care...both of you." I said nodding. I turn back to Nia."gods you can be a..a...."
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Date (Private)   Just a Little Date (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:30 pm

Matt stuck a tounge out at Lucy and licked her forehead. He ran away laughing but quickly fell to the floor. He started laughing when that happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Date (Private)   Just a Little Date (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a Little Date (Private)
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next