Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Working Out

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Working Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:41 pm

I bit my lip frustrated, and angry... I didn't say anything as he walked out. I looked at Man-die, my eyes said 'can you leave?' but I said nothing, hoping she got the picture.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfbloodunrated.forumotion.com
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:34 am

I nodded a quick nod. "Welp. I'm gonna go now Kesi... call me later." I said, hoping she'd understand that I wanted to know what happened. "Bye Edwardo!" I said and quickly left.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:00 pm

Edward watched as Kris and Mandie left. He had listened to what Kesi had said, but it had gone straight through him. He was a broken man. No more anger to fuel him, Edward slumped to the ground and lay there, staring up at the sky. He didn't know what to do. The only thing he knew anymore was that he loved Kesi more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:08 pm

I breathed heavily, I was so anxious to just- lay down and not move. I turned walking towards Edward. I made the bricks and the cages dissaper, then feeling very tired, I fell on my knees in front of Edwards feet. I looked up at him, guilty. Then I started crying, "I'm sorry..." I wept "I just sorrrrrrry!!"
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:20 pm

Edward looked up into her pleading eyes. He'd made her cry. Was he any better than Kris? He sighed and before he knew it, tears we're streaming down his face at a rapid rate. He pulled her close and held her there. 'I know you are, I know. It's just...I-It was so, hard, seeing you and him, and you looked happy and I didn't know what to think and-' Edward broke down and continued to cry into her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:23 pm

"It-it's just- I'm sor- sor- sorry!" I sobbed loudly. I was leaning into Edward And I'm sure we looked horrible. Just a complete sobbing mess. I was sorry, it was technically my fault and I still loved Edward through out all the chaos...
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:47 pm

Edward kissed her forehead. He didn't want her to cry. He wanted her to be happy. 'No, kesi don't cry. It's not your fault. I should of known, you were engaged to him, you obviously shared special moments together, you loved him, he had you all confused and you didn't know what to do. I understand. It's just, I love you so much, I'm scared all the time that I'm going to lose you.' Edward held her, he straightened up. Oh how he longed for everything to be good again.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:03 pm

I kept sobbing for a few more moments. I stared up at Edward sadly, but I could tell he was forgiving me. But I didn't feel like someone should forgive me for what I had done. "I'm sorry... I love you... I'm just still- so sorry."
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Edward sighed. 'I love you too, you're the most important thing in my life, and I know you're sorry, it's just that I'm hurt and it's gunna take a while to heal.'
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:35 pm

"I-I... I know" I stuttered through tears. "I'm.. so- sorry and.. and.. I love you.."
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:41 pm

Edward looked at her, her eyes leaking with tears. 'I don't know what to do anymore Kesi, I'm broken.'
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:51 pm

Just the way Edward had said that made me even more miserable. I really must live him, I don't cry, usually. I only cry when I feel helpless and that's not often I felt helpless now, I had no idea what to do, say, or react. "No... Edward-Ill find a way to fix you... I promise."
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:40 pm

Edward stood up. He felt more-free, standing up. He looked down at her. 'I hope you can.' was all Edward could manage through the rush of tears.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:19 pm

I stood up quickly pushing myself into Edward. I reached my arms out giving him a hug, wrapping my arms around him tightly. I rested my head on his shoulder holding back tears.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:32 pm

Edward wiped away his tears and looked into Kesi's eyes with a passion. 'I love you more than anything, I wan't you forever, promise you wont leave me. Please.'
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:40 pm

My lip started to tremble, but I would not cry. "Edward Carlton. I love you more than anything on this earth. You are a wonderful, sweet and inspiring person. If anything were to happen to you, I would not know what to do with myself. I just love you to death." I then stared at him for one more second until I leaned in and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:44 pm

Edward kissed her, and as he did, his mind formulated his next move. He pulled out of the kiss. He looked her dead in the eye, and spoke 'If that's the case, I love you, you love me, we want eachother forever, then marry me, Kesi Anders, marry me. I know you've been in this situation before, with him, but i'm asking you to become engaged, for me, once again, and it will work, it will be perfect. I love you.'

Last edited by LordMikeyII on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:47 pm

OOC; UM WHAT. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT JUST HAPPENED.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:49 pm

I was shocked, I was surprised I was- There wasn't a word to describe how I felt. Then, my mouth slowly dropped open. Yes, I did feel more in love with Edward than Kris, and I'm sure this would work so much better. I just stared at him, my red eyes wide and my mouth wide open. Finally, I close it, but I kept starign at him. "Edward... I...- Uhm.... I will" I said with a HUGE smile crossing my face.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:54 pm

Edward didn't know what was going on, he was overwhelmed with joy. He ran forward and used his strength to lift Kesi by the waist up into the air, swinging her around and putting her down. He ran across the arena screaming 'Yes! Yes! you said yes!' he came back over to her and kissed her forehead. 'Thank you, thank you so much.'
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:56 pm

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I laughed being swung around in the air. Then Edward ran around the arena and came back and kissed me on the forehead. "NO! Thank youuuuuuuu Edward!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:00 pm

Edward beamed at her, his pride and joy, his love, he couldn't take in the enormity of the situation, the pure amazingness of it. 'No, really, thank you, you do all I could want, you're the most amazing fiancee I could ask for.'
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:02 pm

I smiled lightly, "Oh no ring?" I raised my eye brows, but I was laughing about it.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:04 pm

Edward laughed. 'No, not yet, but I'll get you an amazing ring, don't you worry, my love.' He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:11 pm

I stuck my tounge out at him playfully. "Fine!" I pouted jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working Out
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: Athletics :: The Arena-
Jump to: