Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Working Out

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chris

Working Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Kris was smashed in the head and went flying intio a building. He growled and unwedged himself, "I was gonna let you live, Eddy, but you just blew that option out the window.." Kris then began throwing black hellfire at him, limping heavily.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:32 pm

I dodged the spear and gasped as Edwardo came in. "Oh.." I muttered. Poor Kesi. I ran towards Kris from behind, and swiped my sword at his lower back.

OOC: my posts are so short. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:37 pm

Edward saw Kesi drop to the floor. But for the time-being, he couldn't give a shit. It was him and Kris, his cheating girlfriend could be dealt with later. However Kris was like an irritable fly, and Edward really hated irritable flys. Edward grinned. He sidestepped the hellfire, his adrenaline coursing thorugh his veins. 'So, I go away fro a while and you first kiss my girlfriend, tell her that you love her and now you try to kill her.' 'If I were you I would walk away now, before I rip you limb from limb. I wont quit until this ground is covered entirely by your filthy blood. I hope you realise just what you've gotten yourself into Kris.' Edward twitched. He summoned a large fire ball and launched it at Kris, following his fireball into Kris.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:40 pm

Kris ran straight into the fireball, out of reach of Mandie's slash, and blasted a gust of wind that would extinguish the fire and hopefully blow Edward back, "It's sad how you don't seem to understand, you can't win, you're up against superior power and training."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:45 pm

Why, why did this happen? Why? Why did this have to happen to me? I just fell forward, laying completely flat on my stomach, and I banged my head up and down viciously. I can't do this, I couldn't do this. No, this just, isn't happening. I can't, there is just- too much. There is too much going on. Can I erase time? I feel the need to... WHY CAN'T MY HEART GO BACK AND BE A BLACK HOLE? Ugh, bang, bang, bang.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfbloodunrated.forumotion.com
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:47 pm

I backed away from Edwardo and Kris. I almost stepped on Kesi. I grabbed her shoulders and puller her off of the ground. "No no, don't do that." I mentally laughed, that was such an inside joke. I put my arm comfortingly around her shoulders. "It's fine, Kesi. Everything will settle back into place eventually.."
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:51 pm

Edward felt the gust of wind coming and tensed his powerful legs muscles to stop him going anywhere. He stood there and laughed at Kris. 'That's all you ever fall back on isn't it? Assasin this, training that. Grow up and realise you're not as strong as you think and I will happily prove that NOW.' Edward moved forward with speed feinting towards Kris's head with the hammer before slamming it down towards his balls. Edward ignited his hand in a flame and smashed towards the side of Kris's face.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Kris dodged the hammer, but got hit by Edward's hand, luckily his gas mask and armor helped him take some of the pain, but it still hurt. Kris then shot lightning at Ed, feeling drained, he couldn't keep this up much longer.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:17 pm

I couldn't do this. I'm not letting anyone die. Well, I wouldn't mind if Kris did... but still, I'm better than that. All this is, is chaos. I should be enjoying it all, but this chaos is falling between all the people I loved. I looked up at Man-die, and just kind of nodded at her. Then I poofed, raining myself, right in between the boys. "STOP" I yelled. "JUST- FUCKING STOP."
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:18 pm

My eyes widened when Kesi did that. She was going to get herself killed. She was going to die. Right here. I shook my head at her decision she just made. I continued to sit there, watching what was going to happen..
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:26 pm

Edward was struck by lightning and fell to the ground but his anger fuelled him to get up. He swung his hammer missing Kesi, who had just appeared in front of him, by mere inches. He looked at Kesi, his gaze intense and furious. He moved around her, pushing her slightly on the way past. He walked slowly and deliberatley towards Kris and stopped in front of him. He put away his hammer. He clenched his fist and slammed his right fist towards Kris's jaw, his left swinging low towards his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:31 pm

Kris jumped back and aimed a roundhouse kick to Ed's face.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:33 pm

I was pushed back, and I used up all my strength to rain cages down on each of them. Big cages, ones that were very hard to dodge. "SERIOUSLY, FUCKING STOP BEING TWATS."
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:34 pm

Typical Kesi. Got dat cage swag.

OOC: my post >>> all of your guys's posts.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:35 pm

Edward saw it coming and grabbed Kris's foot, but before he could do anything more, a cage crashed down on top of him. Great. 'Kesi, let me the fuck out of here NOW.' There was real aggression in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:44 pm

Kris was trapped, so he took this time to rest. He began meditating and recharging his powers.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:47 pm

"NO!" I scowled. "You two need to stop, and that's when I'll let-" I started to lose my breath. "Let you out." Then, I stopped, and thought for a moment. I rained down some heavy bricks on both cages. Meh, I didn't trust them right now. Going all rage and what not.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:48 pm

I watched Kris meditate. Ew. That was freaky. I brought my knees up and rested my chin on them, watching what was happening..
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:50 pm

Edward stared at her. 'How could you do this to me?' 'You said you loved me! Then you go back to this dirtbag? He's a cunt Kesi!' Edward was borderlining tears, he was so angry, but yet he found himself completely heartbroken at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:58 pm

"I- He." I stood there anxiously, looking at Edward. My eyes wandered to Man-die for help, but there really wasn't much she could do. "I do love you Edward.." I squeeled quietly. "And- I didn't go back to him... He- he kissed me- he... he- he.. used my middle name and.." I had a few tears running down my cheeks, but I wiped them off. I'm sure Edward got the jiff of it all.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:04 pm

Edward averted his gaze from her, he couldn't speak, he was lost for words. Kesi was the one thing he loved more than anything, yet, he felt that she'd run back to him if her conscience hadn't suddenly popped up. Edward needed to think. 'I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do. I love you. Please, let me out.'
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:07 pm

I got up and walked over to Kesi. "Like she said, he used her middle name. And when someone does that, they have complete control over her. So, she really couldn't control what was happening.."
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:08 pm

Kris laughed as he listened, "You really think I'm doing this for fun don't you?" Kris laughed harder but then got serious and pointed at Kesi, "You did this to me, you changed me. Though I should be thanking you, giving me the tools to carve out my own destiny and what not."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:57 pm

I looked at Kris, then I looked at Edward. I kind of just let out a deep breath, I then looked at Man-die Sympathetically. I first walked up to Edward's cage, "Listen, I love you, and I seriously didn't mean to hurt you. But, trust me, it wasn't fully my fault. But, we'll talk about this later..." I closed my eyes and turned around, walking up to Kris. "And- Kris. I love-ed you. I'm sorry that our break up changed, but alot has changed as well. I don't believe you should have a destiny in being an assasin, where ever that idea came from. Honestly, our love is- over. But, I still love you, but I love you like a friend. You're still important to me, you're still someone I would take a bullet for, or whatever. But you need to understand, that I'm completely sorry for anything I've done to you, I'm sorry we had to break up. I'm sorry . You need to understand, that changed me as much as it changed you. But I can't be with you any more... I'm in love with someone else. I'm completely sorry... I just... I don't love you, like I did, yesterday..." I took a breath, looking at Kris with complete sorrow.. and forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:07 pm

Kris looked at Kesi in awe, saying only one thing, "You stole that last line from My Chemical Romance, didn't you?" It wasn't that it was the only thing on his mind, it was the only thing he could say. Kris then squeezed his way to through the bars, "I'm sorry, for everything, now I'm gonna leave you alone to talk to Edward." With that, the assassin walked off, taking off his mask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working Out
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: Athletics :: The Arena-
Jump to: