Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waiting on the World to Change [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PC

PC

Waiting on the World to Change [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Waiting on the World to Change [Private]   Waiting on the World to Change [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:32 pm

Fiona was sitting on the dock like so many before her had. Both palms were pressed into the smooth wood and her toes were just brushing the surface of the water. Her black hair hung down free, the light of the sunset giving it a gentle orange glow.
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on the World to Change [Private]   Waiting on the World to Change [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:49 pm

I walk in and see a girl on the dock, she looked nice. I walked over to and sit next to her. "Hey." I say submerging my feet in the cool water of the lake.
Back to top Go down
PC

PC

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on the World to Change [Private]   Waiting on the World to Change [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:58 pm

Fiona turned and blinked at him owlishly before her cheeks flushed slightly. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on the World to Change [Private]   Waiting on the World to Change [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:04 pm

"I'm Trey." I say looking at the water. "Where are you from?" I ask trying to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
PC

PC

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on the World to Change [Private]   Waiting on the World to Change [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:10 pm

"I'm Fiona, not that you asked." She smiled softly as she said the words in a teasing manner. "I'm Canadian."
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on the World to Change [Private]   Waiting on the World to Change [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:13 pm

"Sorry, I ment to ask about your name." I say looking at her. "I'm English, or British. Not that you asked." I say mocking her and smiling.
Back to top Go down
PC

PC

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on the World to Change [Private]   Waiting on the World to Change [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:15 pm

Fiona's smile grew and she evern surpressed a short laugh. "At least I don't have the accent." She laughed, using her best fake Canadian accent, which was really not that good.
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on the World to Change [Private]   Waiting on the World to Change [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:18 pm

"Everyone has an accent of somesort." I say looking at trying to be seriuos.
Back to top Go down
PC

PC

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on the World to Change [Private]   Waiting on the World to Change [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:20 pm

She laughed and spoke normally "Yes, but isn't it strange that a Canadian has an American accent?"
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on the World to Change [Private]   Waiting on the World to Change [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:23 pm

"Not really." I say smiling again, "I think it's wonderful." I say looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
PC

PC

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on the World to Change [Private]   Waiting on the World to Change [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:29 pm

She turned her face up to him and stared back, curiousity lighting her gaze as she chewed lightly on her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on the World to Change [Private]   Waiting on the World to Change [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:34 pm

"You look wonderful." I say trying to be nice.
Back to top Go down
PC

PC

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on the World to Change [Private]   Waiting on the World to Change [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:35 pm

"Thanks." She breathed and her face flamed scarlet. She turned away to look back out over the water.
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on the World to Change [Private]   Waiting on the World to Change [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:38 pm

"You're welcome." I sya looking across the lake.
Back to top Go down
PC

PC

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on the World to Change [Private]   Waiting on the World to Change [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:39 pm

"So... Who's your god parent?"
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on the World to Change [Private]   Waiting on the World to Change [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:41 pm

"Thanatos, who's yours?" I ask still gazeing out along the lake.
Back to top Go down
PC

PC

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on the World to Change [Private]   Waiting on the World to Change [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:43 pm

"Peitho." She looked down at her hands pressed against the deck, staring at her nails to avoid his eyesight. Her hair fell between them, a sheet that allowed her to breath normally.
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on the World to Change [Private]   Waiting on the World to Change [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:47 pm

"Cool." Isya looking at her, "Your hair is a nice color."
Back to top Go down
PC

PC

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on the World to Change [Private]   Waiting on the World to Change [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:30 pm

Fiona smiled again but stayed silent, feeling slightly drawn to this boy.
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on the World to Change [Private]   Waiting on the World to Change [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:12 pm

I look at Fiona, she was gorgous.
Back to top Go down
PC

PC

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on the World to Change [Private]   Waiting on the World to Change [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:19 pm

"So...."
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on the World to Change [Private]   Waiting on the World to Change [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:36 pm

"So...."
Back to top Go down
PC

PC

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on the World to Change [Private]   Waiting on the World to Change [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:37 pm

She smiled "So...."
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on the World to Change [Private]   Waiting on the World to Change [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:38 pm

"What now?"
Back to top Go down
PC

PC

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on the World to Change [Private]   Waiting on the World to Change [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:41 pm

"I have absolutely no idea, but it sure is wonderful out here." She said softly, her eyes returning to the deep crimson of the sunset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on the World to Change [Private]   Waiting on the World to Change [Private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting on the World to Change [Private]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next