Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zephyros Creek

Go down 
+2
DrewIsOnTheATeam
Agent Fly
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Zephyros Creek - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Shane looked just in time to see Ever fall and hit the water, the branch hitting her as she fell. He quickly ran into the water and ducked under, looking around in search of her. After a minute or two he saw her and pulled her up out of the water. Laying her down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:41 am

Ever coughed and spluttered. "Shane?" she asked, bewildered. "Are you here to kidnap me again?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:08 am

Shane coughed a bit and sat back away from her, "No...no kidnapping...I." He started to say but his nerves got to him and he lost his train of thought.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:35 pm

"You what?" she asked, sitting up slowly and twisting the water out of her hair. She scowled as it splashed back from the ground.. She sighed a little and relaxed her muscles.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Shane rubbed the back of his head. "Well...I'm expecting to get slapped and then have you run off...but..Ever...I..I know it's weird to be telling you this but...well I want to be friends with you. I know you probably hate me or whatever for beating you unconcious...shooting you in the leg, the rope, and all that...but..I don't know. I feel confused right now but I know I want to be on friendly terms with you at least...not be on the terms of I was your kidnapper and pretty much forced you to have sex with me.." He told her, getting ready to be slapped.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:05 pm

"You didn't force me in the end. I came freely. Pun not intended," Ever told him. "But you just saved me so sure... why not? Lets hang out."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:11 pm

Shane raised an eyebrow at her feeling so easy to hang out, but he didn't look a gift horse in the mouth and just accepted it. "So, what do you want to do then? Honestly I just had the past few minutes hiding behind a tree feeling like a creeper and just planning to leave without a word before you feel into the water." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:16 pm

Ever looked at him. She then slapped him. "That's for kidnapping me."

She slapped again. "That's for trying to force me into sex."

She slapped a last time. "That's for creeping on me."

She punched at his shoulder now, "And this is for luck."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:26 pm

Shane just took the slaps as they came, hell he already knew they were coming he just didn't know when, and then he smiled a bit when she punched his shoulder. "Well. Now that I have received my hits from you...what do you want to do?" He asked...and then about that time his stomach growled rather loudly..
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:29 am

"Food," Ever decided. "Unless your stomach is a monster."

She raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:03 pm

"Well as much as I would love for my stomach to be a monster so that I have cause to just sit here and kill myself....no, I need food." He said sarcastically before hopping up and holding a hand down to her to help her up
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:38 am

Ever rolled her eyes. "As soon as I give up this grudge against you, we're going o be good friends. I can telll. You're as suicidal as all my other..."

She stopped and stared into space. Was that a memory she was touching on? The amnesiac shook her head. "Never mind. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:40 am

Shane lead her away from the forest on that...somewhat awkward moment. Fooooooooood tiiiiiime.
Back to top Go down
Liz

Liz

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 12:48 am

Havana rode into the forest on Max, she stopped and got off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.camphalfblood.org
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Septimus rode towards the creek, searching for Havana urgently. "Havana?" He called, circling the edge of the forest around the creek. He wanted to avoid all contact with water, but if Havana was down there....he'd have to jump in. This was weird, considering Septimus supposedly had no soul. But he would have to change that if he wanted her companionship....or heart? Nah, he just wanted a friend. Right?
Back to top Go down
http://marveldclegends.forumotion.com/
Liz

Liz

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:41 am

Havana sat on the edge of the creek, until she heard Septimus call her name. She debated whether or not she wanted to call back to him. She liked him as a friend already, but Aphrodite seemed to think otherwise, she wasn't ready. Was she? Her mouth seemed to take control of itself "Over here Septimus!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:51 am

Septimus hopped off of Goliath and walked over hesitantly. He didn't know what to say, or how to act, around Havana. He bit his lip in question. "Look, I'm really sorry....I didn't mean for this to spiral out of control...I'm very sorry, rather. I don't know how..." Septimus struggled for words, but came up stumped. He sat down a few feet behind Havana. Maybe if I told her some of the truth... "I really like you. I'm not sure if it's as a friend or what. But if I didn't like you, I wouldn't be talking to you right now." Septimus took a deep breath. "And I think you're beautiful, and smart, and any man would be damned to let someone like you go." He laughed some. "And I'm not too good with words, but I hope you see something in this apology." Sept looked at her desperately, the apologetic crease forming between his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Liz

Liz

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:55 pm

Havana saw the crease and thought it was cute. She also thought it was cute how he couldn't manage the words. She felt all giddy when he sai all those nice things about her. She almost screamed when he said that he liked her friend or not. Tears of joy welled up in her eyes. She threw her arms around him. "I like you too" she said.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:32 pm

Septimus hugged her back tightly, burying his face in her hair and breathing in, hoping to never forget her scent. "Havana..." He began, but decided to shut up. He didn't want to ruin this moment with something as useless as talking.
Back to top Go down
Liz

Liz

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:24 pm

Havana smiled and let go because her arms were beginning to hurt. She looked back at him with those stupid persuasive eyes which had gotten her in trouble when she had done nothing wrong. She never wanted to forget this moment. She never wanted to forget him. She dipped her feet in the creek and swished them around.

OOC: Quick Q. What happens with Aaliyah and Zac?
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:38 pm

Ooc: Good question, I forgot about him. XD Uhhh, they meet up somewhere by accident?

Bic: Septimus didn't want her to let go, but he said nothing. He saw those persuasive eyes and, before he could think too much into it, turned her head to his and gently brushed their lips together. He pulled back to study her face a moment, then turned to the sunset with a triumphant grin. "Sorry again."
Back to top Go down
Liz

Liz

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:32 am

OOC; Sure
IC: Havana blushed even through her tan skin. Although she smiled and kissed his cheek "Apology accepted" she said.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:13 pm

Ooc: Where?

Bic: He scooted closer to Havana, blushing some, and held her hand. Sept pointed to the sunset. "Watch." He said simply and began bending the water at their feet. When he was done, a sunset rainbow appeared. Wow, he didn't even know he could do that.
Back to top Go down
Liz

Liz

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:12 pm

OOC: The courtyard, maybe?
IC: "Thats amazing!" Havana exclaimed "You truly have a gift" Havana said.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Ooc: Sure sure. I'll post first

Bic: Septimus-Jude blushed a deep shade of red. "Um...thanks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zephyros Creek
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next