Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zephyros Creek

Go down 
+2
DrewIsOnTheATeam
Agent Fly
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
DrewIsOnTheATeam

DrewIsOnTheATeam

Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:06 am

"I hate water. Scared of it, really. Pretty silly, though. I can't swim." Eloise said, then gave the Creek a fearful glance, before looking back at Trey.
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:07 am

"I could teach you how to siwm." I offer, "It's really easy, and a lot of fun."
Back to top Go down
DrewIsOnTheATeam

DrewIsOnTheATeam

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 am

"Really!? But, I could, like, die.." Eloise trailed off, her cheeks turning a rosy color in embarassment. She was embarrassed because of her stupid fear. Not many people were scared of water, it was just weird.
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:24 am

I look at her, "I can almost garentee you're not going to die." I say looking at her beautiful face.
Back to top Go down
DrewIsOnTheATeam

DrewIsOnTheATeam

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:40 am

"Yeah, but you can't tell the future." Elle said, smirking a bit, and crossing her arms over her chest. SHe leaned to one side, "Anything could happen."
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:43 am

"Fine, don't learn how to swim." I say looking at her funny, swimming is just so much fun.
Back to top Go down
DrewIsOnTheATeam

DrewIsOnTheATeam

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:50 am

"Maybe I won't. I'd rather be safe on land." Eloise said, frowning, her eyes going wider. "Besides, you can protect yourself, or injur others better on land." Ella added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:56 am

I look at her funny, "You just have to be right don't you?"
Back to top Go down
DrewIsOnTheATeam

DrewIsOnTheATeam

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:00 am

"No! I'm just stating what's true." Eloise defending her self. She almost stamped her foot like a little girl, but fought the urge to. She was just to childish for her on good.
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:03 am

"Do you wanna go somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
DrewIsOnTheATeam

DrewIsOnTheATeam

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:10 am

"Depends on where it is." Elle said hesistantly, looking at him. Her face became neutral, no sing of any emotion, because she didn't need any right now.
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:12 am

"Where would you like to go, Eloise?" I ask looking back in to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
DrewIsOnTheATeam

DrewIsOnTheATeam

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:18 am

Elle shrugged, and looked up at the sky, unsure. "Doesn't really matter much, to me, anyway." She said, with a shurg.
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:21 am

"Doesn't matter to me either." I look up at the sky, too. "Ladie's choise."
Back to top Go down
DrewIsOnTheATeam

DrewIsOnTheATeam

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:24 am

"Hm, I'm undecided." She said, with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:25 am

"Agreed." I share her laughter.
Back to top Go down
DrewIsOnTheATeam

DrewIsOnTheATeam

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:43 am

"So, um, let's go to your favorite place in camp?" Eloise suggested knowing she really didn't have a preferred place herself.
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:47 pm

"I need to go to something, it was nice talking to you. Seeya around." I say and walk out.
Back to top Go down
DrewIsOnTheATeam

DrewIsOnTheATeam

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:07 pm

"Nice meeting you as well!" Eloise said, as she looked one last time at the Creek. She walked slowly out of the forest enjoying the nature that she was in.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:58 pm

Shane walked up to the creek and looked around, with a sigh. The events from very early that morning had left him feeling confused on the inside, and contrary to how he would normally act around people, he was just ignoring everyone. He was trying to find Ever...he wanted to apologize to her for kidnapping her....but...he wanted..more as well...he wanted to spend more time with her...be her friend..maybe even a friend with benefits...but he was just so confused.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:17 pm

Ever was hanging over the water of the creek, upside down with her legs hooked around a branch. She was humming an old song, her pupils dilated and a sickly smile on her face.

"Are you going to Scarborough fair?
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
Remember me to one who lives there
He once was a true love of mine

Tell him to make me a cambric shirt
Without no seam nor needlework
Then he'll be a true love of mine

Tell him to find me an acre of land
Between the salt water and the sea strand
Then he'll be a true love of mine

Are you going to Scarborough fair?
Remember me to one who lives there
He once was a true love of mine."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Shane had been walking along the shoreline of the creek when he heard the humming and saw Ever hanging from the tree. He dodged behind a nearby tree, but was slow about it and partially expected her to see him and then run off.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:57 pm

She swung a little, singing her song and staring at the water. She was dressed nicely, in her opinion, today. Denim shorts, high tops, camp t-shirt and an orange and white jacket (which was zipped up to prevent it going over her head). Her dark hair was tied back in a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:29 pm

Shane glanced out at her, smiling a bit at her singing, thinking she was pretty good. But he ducked back behind the tree, he felt like he was being creepy now (WELL DUUUH) and that he should leave her alone. She probably hated him for what he did to her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:32 pm

CRACK! The branch snapped, hitting Ever as she fell into the waters below. She didn't come up for air...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zephyros Creek
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next