Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Titus Neath

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Green

Green

Titus Neath Empty
PostSubject: Titus Neath   Titus Neath Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:41 pm

Titus Neath 20120222_DAYO_S04_069-W1
Full Name:Titus Neath
Nicknames:Ti
Years At Camp:None

Picture (Optional):
Hair (Length, color, style, etc.):Black
Eyes:Brown
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.):Mocha , Fit, 6'3, 185
Distinct Markings (Freckles, scars, birthmarks, etc.):None
Style (Optional, use http://www.polyvore.com/ ):ear traditional African attire. When in other countries wear almost regular clothes.

Personality (Friendly, mean, different, violent, etc.):Humble as much as a prince can be. Sometimes quiet but can be fun to be around. Has a stern side when it comes to being a prince.

God Parent:Phusis
Mortal Parent:Michael Neath
Date of Birth:November 26. 1996

Powers (optional):Can communicate with plants and animals
GeoK- can cause earthquakes. the earthquakes lasts about 3 minutes. He can do this 5x a day
ChlorK- can control any type of plants and are immune to plant poisons. He can do this 4x a day
Can control animals. He can do this 6x a day. Using his power takes up a little bit over half of his overall health.
Fatal Flaw:Easily tricked.
Other Flaws (at least two others):Fear of heights. A little prideful.

Weapon(s):A spear and dual battle axes, a knife and shield.(Mixed with Ivory and CB)
Pets:
Talents/Skills:Playing in the brush..hunting somewhat. Painting and dancing some.

RP Example:As I watched the dancers from my mini throne I smile. I missed my friend Zaria who had went to another tribal meeting. i sigh and glace at my father. "May i be excused?" i asked taking my eyes of the beautiful dancers."Why my son? they only just started." he explained. i scratch my head and look back at the dancers. "Please, father?" i asked again. he gave in and nodded. "that will be all, thank you." i said as they bowed at my father then at me. i smiled and got up from my throne and walked to my room as two of my best friends and elite guards follow close behind me. I packed my things and headed to camp half blood.
Biography:Titus was born in Zulashi where is father was crowned king and ruled. His mother left them since he was a titan. there he grew up and trained as a warrior with his closest friends. he experienced battle institutions in the War room under the palace and learn to speak many different languages as well as his father. He would soon go to America

Other Notes: Has the sickle cell trait.

Last edited by Green on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skinny Love
Elite Moderator
Skinny Love

Titus Neath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus Neath   Titus Neath Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:04 pm

How many times a day can he use his powers? How much do they tire him?
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

Titus Neath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus Neath   Titus Neath Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:14 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Skinny Love
Elite Moderator
Skinny Love

Titus Neath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus Neath   Titus Neath Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:51 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Titus Neath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus Neath   Titus Neath Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titus Neath
Page 1 of 1