Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prudence Spelling(DONE!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Green

Green

Prudence Spelling(DONE!!) Empty
PostSubject: Prudence Spelling(DONE!!)   Prudence Spelling(DONE!!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:39 pm

Full Name: Prudence Melinda Spelling
Nicknames: Prue, Witch
Years At Camp:None

Picture (Optional): Scarlett Pomer
Hair (Length, color, style, etc.): Red
Eyes:Brown, turns red when she uses her powers.
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.): hourglass
Distinct Markings (Freckles, scars, birthmarks, etc.):
Style (Optional, use http://www.polyvore.com/ ):

Personality (Friendly, mean, different, violent, etc.): Prudence has a slight sick sense of humor and always messes with her little brother, Evon. She loves to stay out at night and party.

God Parent: Hecate
Mortal Parent: Marc Spelling
Date of Birth:April 1st

Powers (optional):
Rust: Can cause metal to rust. She can do this 3x a day
Rot: Can cause organic this to rot or in other words, break down. she can do this 4x a day
Shatter: Can cause any type of glass to shatter. She can do this 2x a day.
Spontaneously burst into flames: Anything at is flammable, she can cause it to burst into flames out of nowhere. She can do this 5x a day. All of this usually takes about 2/3 of her energy level.
Fatal Flaw: Envious of other persons abilities and powers
Other Flaws (at least two others): Blunt, Cynical Hydrophobia

Weapon(s): Spell book and amulet, sword(CB)
Pets: A fruit bat named Arcane
Talents/Skills: Crafts of all sorts. rock climbing

RP Example: I am in search for the sorcerer that saved my life. I shivered and closed my eyes at the thought of the body of water, or any body of water in that case. Anyway I continued my walk toward the camp that Evon was at. I smiled to myself, thinking about how much i miss my little brother.I came to a hill that seemed to be calling me somehow; i decided to walk up it while messing with my amulet.
Biography:

Other Notes: Prudence(Prue) Lived with her father and younger brother,Evon. When Evon turned 14 their father kicked him out in search for camp along with her a week later. Instead of going to camp she came across an cult group of Hecate children. She lived and practiced with this group for several mouths before a witch hunter league raided there HQ, She was caught and dragged back to the hunter's camp. There she was put on trail and sentenced to be drowned. Her worst fears has come to life as she was tied to a chair. She was lowered into the water and before her head went completely under, some type of sorcerer had cut her loose and scared the hunters away. She never got the chance to thank him because he left soon after. She made it her goal to find him, but first she made her way to camp half-blood to visit her brother.Prudence Spelling(DONE!!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQA-_n2f1glUWUJ0o6641ofN8tCEW0JR8eWeDpHcCVeycHEtX0N

Last edited by Green on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skinny Love
Elite Moderator
Skinny Love

PostSubject: Re: Prudence Spelling(DONE!!)   Prudence Spelling(DONE!!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:45 pm

Hydrophobia wouldn't be a fatal flaw, but other than that, your form looks good to me.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Prudence Spelling(DONE!!)   Prudence Spelling(DONE!!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:52 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Skinny Love
Elite Moderator
Skinny Love

PostSubject: Re: Prudence Spelling(DONE!!)   Prudence Spelling(DONE!!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:57 pm

So, basically envy? I'd say the rest of it isn't particularly necessary, envy would have been good enough. But anyways, approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prudence Spelling(DONE!!)   Prudence Spelling(DONE!!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prudence Spelling(DONE!!)
Page 1 of 1