Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evon Spelling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Green

Green

Evon Spelling Empty
PostSubject: Evon Spelling   Evon Spelling Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:00 pm

Full Name:Evon Hexford Spelling
Nicknames:E. 'Almighty Sorcerer' Sorcerer
Years At Camp:3 months

Picture (Optional):
Hair (Length, color, style, etc.): white and stops at his lower neck.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.):lean attractive. 5'10 130lbs. light tan
Distinct Markings (Freckles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): cars on his wrists from trying to kill himself. burns on his back. after escaping his burning.
Style (Optional, use http://www.polyvore.com/ ):

Personality (Friendly, mean, different, violent, etc.): Depressed. calm. spiteful.

God Parent:Hecate
Mortal Parent:Marc Spelling
Date of Birth:October 31, 1996

Powers (optional):has the ability to curse( cause accidents on purpose.) and bless( heal them, calm them down ect.) He can do this 3x a day. create force fields that protectes three people not counting himself. He can only create these 2x a day. and cast basic spells 7x a day.. but they all have to be in ancient Greek. The most powerful spell he can cast is energy seekers. He can only use it once aday.
Fatal Flaw: lack of trust
Other Flaws (at least two others):scared of fire(witch burnings) and some people. shy

Weapon(s):Twin torches(which are not light.) spellbook, daggers
Pets:Tom cat named Shade. magical
Talents/Skills:great violinist, gymnast and persuader.

RP Example: as i walked into the forest i could tell i was close. i was closely followed behind by three dogs. i see something moving in the bushes and i whistled for one of the dogs to check it out. the dogs walks up the bush and a large serpent sprung out. i smiled evilly."gotcha." i said a spell that caused the serpent to hiss out in pain. it tried and get away but the dogs attacked killing it in the matter of minutes. i smirked and collected the dust from the monster. i went back to base.
Biography:he lived a peaceful home with is dad and his cat. one day his dad told and gave him a map and told him and his cat to leave. he said it was better for him and that he loved him very much. he gave him a book that hummed with power. he gave him 300 bucks and sent him on his way. he never looked back.
there he fell in love with a demigod named Yuvian Long. there they went out for a long time until Yuvi dumped him. sending him in a spiral of depression. not after he went out with a girl named Alex..that didn't last long. in-which he tried to kill himself numerous of times. Alex felt him and went back home to her abusive father. Evon feeling alone. decided to leave camp. when he left he didn't go home. yet wondered around the wooded areas, stumbling along a band of witch hunters, noticing that he was a child of Hecate they tried to burn him at the stake, but he escaped and ran back to camp with burns on his back from the heat of the flames.
Other Notes:
Back to top Go down
Skinny Love
Elite Moderator
Skinny Love

Evon Spelling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evon Spelling   Evon Spelling Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:47 am

He has cars on his wrist? Wow, he must be really strong. Also, could you maybe elaborate a bit on what type of things do the curses do?
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

Evon Spelling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evon Spelling   Evon Spelling Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:52 am

Oh I meant scars. He can like cause people to trip, or can curse an object..that cant work for a certain amount of time. Hm can curse people to be clumsily or be in pain.
Back to top Go down
Skinny Love
Elite Moderator
Skinny Love

Evon Spelling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evon Spelling   Evon Spelling Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:53 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evon Spelling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evon Spelling   Evon Spelling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evon Spelling
Page 1 of 1