Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan)   Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:07 pm

"When can I leave?" she asked as she took a fish, eating it carefully. Her insanity was gone. She was tired already from it.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan)   Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:12 pm

Shane shrugged. "I don't know.." He told her, eating some of his own fish as well. He looked around and tried to think about how long he even planned to keep her here knowing that he couldn't keep shooting her forever. "It's late..we need to get some sleep..but since I don't trust your insanity staying quiet I'm tying you up again..not super tight to give you rope burns or anything." He told her, going and getting the rope.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan)   Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:21 pm

"Fine," she said, not sounding happy. "Should help with my sleepwalking in any case."

Joking aside, she allowed herself to be tied up. "Maybe you should gag me or something. Never know. I could scream."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan)   Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:23 pm

Shane finshed tying her up. "Well..why gag you? If you screamed I could just knock you out with the mallet." He told her and then walked back over to the fire and put it out, falling asleep soon after that.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan)   Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:26 pm

She tried to stay awake but in the end, exhaustion claimed her. She fell asleep, silent as the dead.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan)   Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:34 pm

((Few hours later))

Shane woke up and looked around. He sat up and rubbed his eyes and then started a fire and crawled over to Ever. "Wake up." He said, shaking her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan)   Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:37 pm

She opened her blue eyes and looked around, then at him. "Oh..."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan)   Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:39 pm

"If you want to leave I want one thing from you. If you don't wanna then you can stay kidnapped." He told her as he untied the rope.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan)   Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:42 pm

"And that is?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan)   Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:45 pm

Shane tossed the rope away and then looked up at her. "I want to..well..have sex with you." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan)   Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:48 pm

Ever was silent for a moment. "I... I see... When... When, uh, were you planning on doing this?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan)   Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:49 pm

Shane just pulled her over and kissed her. "Right now.." He told her after pulling away for air.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan)   Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:51 pm

Ever's eyes widened. Now she was scared. "Woah, wait. Think rationally. You don't know me. I bet you only want sex because you feel the need to fuck someone or wank. Whichever. If it gets me out of here though... I'm all for it," she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan)   Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:54 pm

Shane kissed her cheek and then raised an eyebrow. 'Have you ever done it before?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan)   Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:56 pm

She shook her head. "I'm the bratty insane Mania kid, remember?" she pointed out. "Only guys who talk to me are the ones insulting me back."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan)   Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:58 pm

Shane kissed her again. "Ok..we can take this slow then.." He told her as he lifted up his shirt and then took it off
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan)   Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:00 am

Her heart raced and she didn't know what to do. Did she remove her own shirt in return?
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan)   Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:02 am

Shane slid his hands down and then up underneath her shirt. He lifted it up and then tossed it aside..reaching around after that and unclaspsing her bra, pulling it away.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan)   Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:05 am

Am I really going to let this happen? Yes. Shush.Quiet you. I'm dominant. For now. Ever decided she'd let it happen. How else was she going to lose her virginity?
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan)   Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:08 am

Shane looked down at her breasts, reaching up and gently rubbing them. Looking up he kisses her and pinches her nipples and twists them between his fingers
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan)   Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:37 am

She yelped a little and found herself kissing him back. See. Now leave me alone.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan)   Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:20 am

Shane continued to kiss her, massaging her breasts as well. He pulled himself closer to her and found one hand sliding down to her pants. He slipped his hand and gently rubbed Ever's sensitive spot...his other hand reaching down to his own pants and unbuttoning them, pushing them off of him.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan)   Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:44 pm

Ever couldn't help herself. It made her moan. Her hand twisted around to behind his head, fingers spread through his hair. Her other hand traveled down to the edge of his boxers. She hesitated, kissing him back before finally taking the plunge and putting her hand inside. She found his shaft and began to gently stroke it with her finger rhythmically. He was driving her crazy. Just crazy!
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan)   Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:35 pm

Shane found himself moan as she started to stroke his shaft. He kissed her back and continued to rub her, enjoying the moment as it happened. Soon he grew hungry for more and stopped rubbing her, unbuttoning and then pushing off her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan)   Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:52 pm

Ever's breathing was quicker than before, she noticed. When did that happen? She started stroking with her whole hand now, speeding up. She was... actually ready to do this. She wanted to sleep with him. She wanted to lose her virginity to him. The strangeness of the sensation was overwhelmed by how amazing he made her feel. She gripped hold of him, feeling how wet she was when his hand moved away and her underwear went back in place
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan)   Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cave just outside of camp(Private: Shan)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next