Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:16 am

"Until I'm better," she shrugged. "That may be a long time away, Zay..."

She hugged him and closed her eyes. "uhm... I have to tell Zack,don't I?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:22 am

Zayden hugged her back and held her in his arms. As much as he would like to tell her no and just keep Zack in the dark about this, he knew that Zack needed to be told the truth, better that than find him on his own. "I want to tell you no, Gray..I wish I could..but it'd be better if we told him than let him find out on his own." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:30 am

She nodded. "Yes..." she sighed and closed her eyes. "Hey, imagine us one day. I'll have a tummy growing with your baby. No one elses. I'd like that..."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:41 am

Zayden smiled and kissed her cheek. "Yeah, our baby. No one else to worry about but you, me, and our child." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:44 am

She started to daydream. "More than one, I think. Three, I'd like. I don't know why..."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:46 am

Zayden smiled and just kissed her cheek again. "As many as you want." He told her, referring to adoption if they had to in order to have a child.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:53 am

Grayson sighed. "I should sleep. Do you think you could go get me something to eat for later?" she asked, her eyes fluttering to a close.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Zayden kissed her and hugged her tightly. "of course I can get you some food for later." He told her. He then smiled and picked her up, laying her in the bed, he tucked her in and then kissed her cheek. "I love you, Grayson. More than anything in the world." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:43 pm

Grayson nodded slowly before drifting off.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:12 pm

Zayden smiled and kisses her forehead and then leaves the big house to get some food from the mess hall as quickly as possible. He came back about 15-20 minutes later with some food.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Zack, carrying his two swords in their scabbards to his sides, walked into the big house. He had just ended a very long training session, in which did nothing to soothe his shattered heart. In fact, he felt even worse for some reason. He wished Ventus was here so he could talk to him. He would say some good advice...maybe cheer Zack up.

But, of course, he did not have his friend to help him out. All he had was his depressed mind, making him feel worse by the second. Feeling obligated, he had decided to quit his training and check up on Grayson. He looked in the Norse god cabin, but wasn't there. He had looked most everywhere else, but couldn't find it, so he decided to look in a place which he should have looked in the first place: the big house.

And there he seen Zay, from the forest. Gray's boyfriend (the thought of love made him angry again, but he held the anger back).

"Zay, hello," Zack spoke, his voice sounding a bit hesitant. "I wanted to check up on Gray," he continued.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:46 pm

Gray stirred ans slowly opened her eyes. "Uhf?" she asked the world in general and looked up to see Zack. She drew into herself again, like when Zayden had found her. She still looked tiny and skinnier than ever before but now she also looked scared, like a deer caught in the headlights of a truck coming at her full speed. Zack was the truck in her eyes. She was the deer.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:01 pm

Zayden crawled up next to Gray and smiled a bit at Zack. "Hi, Zack. Good to see you again." He told the demigod, glancing over at Gray and noticing how uncomfortable she felt. She must not have expected Zack to show up like this, wanted some time to pull herself together before telling him about the abortion.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:19 pm

Zachary felt really awkward now, with Grayson and Zayden around. He walked up to the bed slowly, his sad face blank otherwise. He was happy for them...that they were still together, at the least...

As his face dropped, he shook it and brought it back up, with a fake smile across his face. He could see he was making Gray uncomfortable, but he couldn't help it.

"Is...um...is everything all right?" Zack asked.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:27 pm

Gray moved away from him as much as she could. She didn't say a word. Her breathing was quiet and she was scared. She reached to the bedside table and took another pill and some water. Hopefully Zack wouldn't recognise it as medicine for depression.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:29 pm

"Yeah things are ok. What about you and Roxanna? You two still dating?" Zayden asked, trying to change the subject for a few minutes while Grayson calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:43 pm

Zack looked away at the question Zay posed.

"She...uh...I don't want to -- well, she left me because she said I was too smart and I was afraid of sex." Zack admitted, biting the side of his cheek and sighed. He already cried enough when he was training, his tears were out now.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:48 pm

Gray made an odd noise that sounded sympathetic... and afraid all at once. "I-I'm sorry to hear that... I... I should tell you something..." she said quietly. She uncurled and looked at Zack. She swallowed and her hands shook.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Zay looked over at Gray and saw her shaking. He scooted closer to her and then whispered, "Do you want me to tell him? I will if you want me to." He glanced back at Zack feeling bad that he had to hear what she was about to say.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:54 pm

"Tell me what?" Zack asked, an eyebrow raised. Hopefully it wasn't bad news...he didn't think he could take any more bad news or else he would probably lose his sanity. Maybe it was good news? No, he couldn't let himself hope for something like that when their voices clearly were not hinting at any good news.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:00 pm

"I... I... I... I had an abortion," she said quietly and backed away. She was scared at how he would react.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:03 pm

Zayden quickly wrapped an arm around Grayson, giving her some kinda support while she admitted at what she had done.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:31 pm

No...no...that wasn't good news...that wasn't good news at all...

Zack's face crumpled up out of sadness. What was he supposed to feel now? He didn't know...he could have been a father for his drunken mistake, could have had a child...

Yes, the abortion was the right way...wasn't it? Zack ran his fingers through his long hair as he turned around, sighing. He didn't know what to think...but it definitally wasn't a good blow...

Didn't they agree that they'd have a kid? And that there'd be two fathers and two mothers?

And then he remembered Roxanna again. His eyebrows furrowed into the anger that he was finally receiving. Too smart? Afraid of sex? She wanted to keep a damned vow! That was her! Why the hell would he raise a child with that back-stabbing...

The air around Zack started to crackle violently with electricity and the wind in the room started to move around.

"No..." Zack muttered. "Not here...not here..." He repeated. But his breaths were starting to get heavier, as he started to puff like a bull.

"Get...get out of here," He spoke. But those were the lasts words he spoke consciously. When he looked back at the two, his face was not his own -- true, it was his, but there was unfathomable rage in his eyes and his face, which was bearing his canines. Seemingly faster then light itself, he drew his two swords, and swiftly pointed one at Gray. A lightning bolt came out of it, and connected to her head. At the same time, his other sword was about to stab Zay in the same second.

Arthur was busy sitting in the big house. He was planning for a heist here; there was a valuable vase that would be better off sold and the money given to an orphanage. Unfortunately, it was gaurded very well, for it was a favorite of Mr. D. It would be hard to get it out.

But then he heard a crack in the room next to him. Not a normal crack...this was the sound of lightning. And that, by all forms, was not normal. Speedily getting up and drawing out his bow (he had just came back from target practice. As fast as he could, he ran to the room.

There was a boy with long, dark blonde hair (Zachary, wasn't it? The only son of Zeus here so far?) about to stab someone else in the chest (Zayden?). He very swiftly drew back the bow and fired and arrow into Zack's arm, the arm that was about to stab Zayden. It got him quite well in the forearm, and the boy missed Zayden's chest by a hair. Zack looked at Arthur. Arthur had never in his life seen someone this angry before, and felt unlucky that he crossed the wrong path with the boy. But there was no time to think about that so much -- Zack lunged at Arthur. On the fortunate side, Alex was one of the quickest and most agile man alive. He weaved in and out of the slashes and stabs, but Zack...this was too impossible not to make a mistake soon enough.

"Assistance is necessary." Arthur spoke, hardly dodging Zack's swords now, plus the fact he was fighting in totally unorthodox fighting style, throwing kicks and even...electrified swords, was it?
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Grayson knew she was right to be scared. He reacted badly. As bad as anything she could think of. She couldn't move. She wanted, especially when he said for them to do so. But she couldn't. Just as well because she was hit by lightning to the head the next moment.

She blacked out before her head hit the ground. She just lay there, unconscious. She looked... She looked a little dead. She wasn't though. There was the faint breathing...
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Zayden drew his sword just as the arrow hit Zack's forearm and then Gray crumpled from the lightning bolt. When she crumpled he felt like he had just lost her...lost her forever. His rage ignited and then he charged Zack and tried to slash at his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next