Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:09 pm

Zack had flung around and parried Zayden's slash. Unknown to Zayden, and probably something that Arthur should have clarified on, was that Zack's swords were charged with electricity. Zack then turned around to throw a slash at Arthur. Arthur had to back flip out of the way, and immediately when he landed, he pulled out his cane. Luckily the wood on the cane was incredibly durable and strong, and more importantly, not a conductor of electricity. He too lunged at Zack -- but in the middle of his lunge, Zack sent a blast of air at him which made him slam against a wall. This was unexpected for Arthur. Zack focused his attention on Zay, where he was about to send a vertical slash at him, but Arthur used his blindingly quick speed to step infront of Zay and hold his cane horizontally to block the slash. He was about to stab Arthur when Arthur sent a good kick to his stomach, knocking the wind out of him.

"Are you in need of any aid?" Arthur asked Zay quickly, before Zack could recover (something which he was probably millionths of a second away from).

Ventus Luft Souffle - Son of Uranus(Ouranos) - 19 - Single
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:29 pm

Zayden was amazed by how fast Zack turned and blocked, but before he could react to anything he fell to the ground, spazzing like he was having a censure with all the lightning coursing through his body. He groaned as Arthur protected him. "Protect, Grayson..." He muttered to himself as he stood and got read to take whatever attack Zack had to give. He spit and then groaned as he told Zack, "Come on, bitch..you hurt Gray..now I'm going beat you." He threatened and raised his sword.

Zayden Ranway/17-Holler-Dating Grayson Johnston, Freya
Raven Brooke/16-Aphrodite-single
Shane Redford/16-Momus-FWB with Ever Constant, Mania
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:38 pm

Arthur looked at Zayden with extreme confusion. Protect Grayson? That was hardly a problem. He expected to fight Zack on equal grounds? A one on one fight? Yeah -- an extremely foolish move. Arthur looked at Zack, who was crackling with electricity, and so was his swords. Yes, Zay seemed like he liked the idea of dying.

And at a fast speed, Zack launched at the two. Reaching them, he tried to stab Arthur and at the same time slash Zay. Arthur managed to swiftly block the stab directed at him, then swung his cane at Zack's leg, trying not to let Zay get shocked again, and his plan worked. Zack used the sword he was going to slash Zay with and instead blocked the cane, but then held out a hand to Zay and used a strong blast of air to send him against the wall.

"I suggest acquiring a weapon that does not conduct electric currents," Arthur spoke, trying to get Zack's attention again but failing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taff
Chatbox Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:18 am

OOC: So very tempted to just ask one of you to PM or skype me when you're done here. This fight is getting a littl repetative for me. Selective reading can only take so much Razz Have fun.

Grayson| Freya| Aged 17| Taken
Victoire| Thanatos| Aged 17| Free
Chase| Lyssa| Aged 16| Free
Ever| Mania| Aged 16| Free
Ilia| Hermes| Aged 16| Taken

[/color]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:07 am

"He can shock me all he wants...I'm too pissed off to go down right now." Zay said, hitting the wall hard but just getting back up. Zay raised his hand and focused on the Chair that was laying next to Zack. Suddenly he chair shattered in a big explosion and hopefully distracted the son of Zeus enough to give Arthur a chance.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:04 pm

It seemed like Zayden wanted to die, then. To the misfortune of the both of them, Zack was starting to become annoyed that he hadn't slayed anyone yet, and the thirst he had to cause someone else's death was building up like a game of Tetris played on hard mode by a three year-old.

Thankfully, Zayden's plan worked. The explosion that he made from the chair halted Zack's movements for a brief second, a second that Arthur realized he needed to take full advantage of. Even better was the fact that he was being the son of Zeus. With his super fast speed, he sprinted full on at Zack, his cane in his right hand.

There was the audible 'woosh' as Arthur used the momentum of his run to help with his swing, and just as Zack was starting to turn around, there was an even louder crack! as the metal end of the cane connected to the side of Zack's head. The now unconscious body of Zack flew a couple feet to the left, and then landed, sprawled out on the floor. Arthur stood still, breathing a little heavily, as he walked over to Zack's body.

"He is not in a conscious state," Arthur informed Zayden, now turning to him.

"My name is Arthur Wallace, son of Hermes." He stated in a monotonous voice, almost hinting boredom. He didn't ask for Zayden's name because he already knew it, thus it would've been a waste of his time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:05 am

Zayden dropped to his knees, exhausted and angry was the son of Holler as he looked over at Gray. He crawled over to her and then pulled her into his lap and held her close, his angry turning into sadness and fear. He could tell from her vitals that Gray had a pulse, she was alive, but he had just gotten her back after so many months and now this had happened. "Grayson...I'm so sorry..." He whispered to her as tears dripped from his eyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:50 pm

Arthur subtly shook his head at the two. Not out of sympathy, no -- quite the opposite. Much to the opposing beliefs of those not-so-rational thinkers, it was very unlikely that teenage lovers would end up at all together. Statistically speaking, it was less than ten percent likely that they would marry, and less than two percent likely that they would stay together without a divorce. Pitiful, then, was that of a teenage mindset to find one person meaning 'everything' to them, and even more so the ones who simply won't get over the dilemma. Sure, when one loves another to have a break-up, or even death, there's going to be grief -- but one should not forget about the dynamic of their youth and the ability to get over depression.

"Your sorrow is misguided," Arthur spoke to Zayden in a firm voice; it hinted no sympathy. "I would commend that you seize this critical moment in an effort to hospitalize the girl, either at the infirmary here at camp or in an emergency room."

Arthur looked at the girl for but only a moment. Her breath was still there, so either she was unconscious, or more likely, in a comatose with the lightning strike to the head. It hardly mattered which option it was, as any high amount of voltage to the head would be enough to cause serious brain damage.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:36 am

Zayden looked up and glared at him. "I appreciate the help, but how about you go the fuck away now." He told the son of Hermes. He could tell from the way that guy spoke that he had no sympathy for anything and that he wouldn't understand. So why bother being nice? Though in the back of his grief stricken head, Zayden knew that he needed to get Grayson to the Hospital. He didn't want to lose her again, especially not to the hands of death.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:49 pm

"If you so desire my absence," Arthur stated, bowing. If he didn't need his help, then so be it. He looked at the motionless bodies of Grayson and Zachary once more. Grayson would be tended to by Zayden -- but Zack...Zack was going to be a different situation. Zayden would not care of Zack's fate when he just sent Zayden's girlfriend into a comatose -- let alone the fact that Zack would handle the news of sending someone into a comatose horribly. Thus, with a calculating look about his face, he went over to the body of Zack, and without a word, flipped him over his shoulder, and walked out. Zack would need a lot of help...this kid was as emotionally unstable as a girl going through puberty.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   

Back to top Go down

Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5