Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The dark road of danger.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theseus12

Theseus12

The dark road of danger. Empty
PostSubject: The dark road of danger.   The dark road of danger. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:54 pm

Hayden materialized in the shadow of the ruined door to the labyrinth, panting heavily. gods, he needed to stop making such taxing travels. oce he caught his breath, he got up, and dusted his clothes off.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The dark road of danger.   The dark road of danger. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:01 pm

I wandered into this labyrinth thing. Krasi was still on my mind.. I recently found out that he committed suicide. Sort of. That was a rough day.. Ugh. I sighed and slid down the wall, hoping the silence would clear my mind.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: The dark road of danger.   The dark road of danger. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:07 pm

Hayden noticed that there was someone approaching... he didn't trust things in the Labyrinth. his hand moved to his back, and he pulled out his Stygian iron knife. "Who goes there?
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The dark road of danger.   The dark road of danger. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:17 pm

I didn't even bother drawing my sword. He could kill me if he wanted to, whatever. "Hi, I'm Mandie. Daughter of Koalemos. I just wanted to spend time here and think. But. You came." I sighed a little.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: The dark road of danger.   The dark road of danger. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Hayden walked over, sheathing his knife. "really? what happened? who did what to whom, and what can I do to help?
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The dark road of danger.   The dark road of danger. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:21 pm

I smiled a little. "I broke up with my boyfriend and then he committed suicide." My tone of voice dropped when I said the last two words. "And it's my fault." I said, still in the hushed tone.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: The dark road of danger.   The dark road of danger. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:26 pm

Hayden sat there, shocked. so that had been the life force he felt fading recently. He put an arm around her. "if you didn't kill him yourself, it's not your fault. beleive me. my dad's the god of this area. I know what I'm talking about."
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The dark road of danger.   The dark road of danger. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:36 pm

I shook my head. I totally ignored the last part of what he said. "No, it's all my fault. It's always my fault. Everything. Is my fault." I paused for a second. "My best friend ended things with her fiance because me and him didn't get along. Look at that, my fault." I leaned into his shoulder and tears spilled from my eyes. I didn't even know this guy's name and I was crying into his shoulder. Oh my Gods, what has life even become?
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: The dark road of danger.   The dark road of danger. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:42 pm

Hayden just sat there, and held her. He held her in his arms, and didn't know what exactly to do, so he just sat there, and held her. [color=thanatos]"hey... we aren't responsible for every life we meet."
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The dark road of danger.   The dark road of danger. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:49 pm

I nodded. Yes that was true. I took a deep breath and pulled my face out of his shoulder. (idk else how to word that.) I leaned my head against the wall and wiped my tears off my face. I took another deep breath. "Yeah... You're right." I finally said.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: The dark road of danger.   The dark road of danger. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:05 pm

Hayden gently patted her shoulder. "The name's Hayden, son of Thanatos." instantly, he was afraid she wouldn't like him, afraid of his parentage. her boyfriend freaking died, after all. what was his dad god of? death. things did not bode well.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The dark road of danger.   The dark road of danger. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:12 pm

"Oh hi." I mumbled. "I'm Mandie but I think I said that already. Daughter of Koalemos."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: The dark road of danger.   The dark road of danger. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:56 pm

Hayden smiled at her kindly. "anything I can do to help?"
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The dark road of danger.   The dark road of danger. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:00 pm

I shook my head. "No, I don't think so..." I sighed a little. I wish he could do something to help, but there just wasn't anything. "But thank you. For like, sitting here with me," I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: The dark road of danger.   The dark road of danger. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:04 pm

Hayden smiled. "Hey, it's the least I can do. you seem to be pretty nice."
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The dark road of danger.   The dark road of danger. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:08 pm

I laughed. "I'm glad you think I'm nice after I tell you that I broke up with my boyfriend and he killed himself." I laughed again. "Thanks though." I smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: The dark road of danger.   The dark road of danger. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:12 pm

"Hey, you seem to not enjoy it. if you did, I would have been different towards you."
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The dark road of danger.   The dark road of danger. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:13 pm

"Ooooooh, I see now. Well, I guess that makes sense." I looked over at him. He looked really attractive. Well, he was in the dark at least.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: The dark road of danger.   The dark road of danger. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Hayden couldn't tell from in the dark, but she seemed pretty cute. stop it. she just lost her last boyfriend. Hayden chastised himself mentally.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The dark road of danger.   The dark road of danger. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:22 pm

"Soo...." I said awkwardly. "Wanna go do something else?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: The dark road of danger.   The dark road of danger. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:27 pm

Hayden shrugged. "I don't particularly see why not. you can pick the place." getting up, he helped her up, and left with her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The dark road of danger.   The dark road of danger. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:28 pm

"Okay.. to ice cream in New York then!" I said and left with him.

OOC; i vote you to post fist in new york. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dark road of danger.   The dark road of danger. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The dark road of danger.
Page 1 of 1