Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dark Fantasy Mania

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NineDays

PostSubject: Dark Fantasy Mania   Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:07 pm

Hello, all! Some of you already know me, but for those of you who don't, my name is NineDays as my username clearly indicates. However, I also go by WolfGirl on other sites, so you can call me Wolfie if you so desire.

Okay, so I got that tedious introduction over. Now, down to business.

I was very bored on one afternoon and created a fantasy site for advanced roleplayers because I got sick and tired of Newbies and wanted to create a site that was free of them. I don't mean to sound horrible, but that's one of the big reasons why I created it. So, if you're a Newbie to the world of roleplay and can't string a successful sentence together, read no further. Continue to explore the other posts here, or make the leap from Newbie to budding writer.

There's a posting limit of fifty words to encourage longer posts and NO ONE-LINERS. Why? I hate one liners with a flaming passion. Get over it. The site takes place in a time similar to our medieval ages, but fantasy oriented. Monsters, children of the elements, humans, Dwarfs, and Elves are allowed as charries... And probably others that I've forgotten to mention. The list could go on for quite a while. The main point is that basically any fantastical creature is allowed as long as it's used fairly and with the proper restrictions to prevent powerplay and such. There are five realms that mirror one of the five different element - Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and Spirit. That's the general overview, but there's info on the site that you'll need to read in order to orient yourself.

You want me to connect you? Why of course! Just look below.

http://fantasyworldmania.forumotion.com/

The link. Click it. Join it. Love it.

Thanks, y'all! See you 'round!
-Wolfie

And if everything you had,
Was like a castle made of sand,
Would you open up your heart
And hold on tight?
"Favorite Song" ~ Nine Days

http://fantasyworldmania.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantasyworldmania.forumotion.com/