Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kelsier's Under-used Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Kelsier's Under-used Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:44 am

I practically dragged Lorelei in, and led her to my bunk. There were a few clothes beneath it, but no real possessions to show it as mine except for a seashell I'd stabbed into the wall to mark the bunk as mine. I figured she was trying to teach me something, so I boredly looked over at her, waiting for whatever else she had to say.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:50 am

I was led into the cabin, to a rather plain bunk. Hmm. For some reason, I hadn't expected such a bland living space. I sat down on the edge of the bed, and noticed that Kelsier was giving me a funny look. Was that... boredom? I felt rather insulted by that expression, more so than I would have if he'd actually tried to insult me. Anyways, I figured I should point something out. "This is much easier than trying to stab me, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:52 am

I nodded be grudgingly. "Just in case, where are your knives?" I asked, looking at her sash. I guess get her naked would be one way to get those out of the way, but I had a feeling Every time I did something she'd have some commentary on what I was doing wrong. I just decided to do whatever the fuck I wanted, because it'd be wrong regardless.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:01 am

I rolled my eyes and pulled at the end of my sash, undoing the bow that held it tied around my wait. I rather pointedly dropped it on the floor, and the knives wrapped in it made metallic clangy noised when they hit the ground. "There's no real reason for me to try and kill you, you know." It wasn't until after I said that that I realized that he wouldn't know. It was easy to forget that not everyone knew the same things that I did, so I mentally facepalmed when I considered that Kelsier didn't know that I was required to drown people. Dammit. Hopefully he wouldn't think about that statement too much.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:08 am

My eyebrows furrowed and I looked at th eknives on the floor. I looked back up at Lorelei, and realized I had no idea what to do next. For some reason, I was fearing that whatever I would try doing next would be scolded, and I didn't want to be scolded. It was like- Yes, it was exactly like when you were my age, and Elend would explain to you exaclty what you'd done wrong, so you had to study harder and know everything. Shut up, you're not needed here. MY fists clenched and unclenched. The way I'd dealt with him was killing him. I was trying not to do that here, for some reason. Probably the internal drive for sex; instinctively, it was the best mode of self-preservation. Well, I figured I'd be blunt about it, and took my underwear off.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:17 am

I raised an eyebrow. "Congratulations. You're completely naked, and I still have all my clothes on. Quite an achievement." For some reason, he seemed at a loss as to what he was actually supposed to do. That was sort of endearing, actually. Should I help a bit, or let him figure this out by himself? Perhaps it would be best to let him mostly work things out, but tell him when he seriously fucked it up.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:26 am

I rolled my eyes and walked up to her, putting my hand on her shoulder and gently pushing her back; that gently took a lot of self control. When she was properly laying down, I swung her feet up onto the bed. I laid down next to her carefully, and wrapped an arm around her waist. Titans, that made my arm look ginormous.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:39 am

I found it rather curious and unexpected that Kelsier was putting an effort into being gentle, of all things. This was the same person who'd been threatening me with death a few minutes ago, right? I decided that this behavior warranted some encouragement, so I went ahead and kissed him. Had he even ever actually kissed a girl before? I really didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:45 am

At first, my head moved away when she leaned in to kiss me. It was such a foreign thing to me, and I realized I'd had sex before I'd even kissed a girl. What a fucked up world. I gently kissed her back, trying my best not to scare her out of the kiss. My breathing had started up just from that, and I could feel my cheeks fill with blood. That was blushing, right?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:02 am

... oh, yes, he definitely had not kissed a girl before. It wasn't bad for a first try, though. I felt a warmness coming off of his skin, and guessed that he was blushing. For some reason, I found that incredibly amusing. We were laying side by side, so I used an arm and a leg to sort of roll us a bit, so that I was laying on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:06 am

No, no, no. I wasn't going to be drawn away from the fact that I was in control. I rolled us so that I was on top, and put my legs on either side of hers to impede any more rolling. This placed something rather closer up against her, which I took as a pleasant side effect. My hands slid to the bottom of her shirt and started to pull it off, and I went in for another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:14 am

Ah, wonderful. He was beginning to figure out how this worked. I made this kiss a bit more... intense, I supposed, was the word. It probably would have been more entertaining if I'd managed to stay on top, if only for the irony, but this work work, too. Unless Kelsier got to the point where he had no idea what he was doing again.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:18 am

Oh, goodness. I replied to her kiss in kind, drawing out mt kiss a bit more to make it more. .passionate? I had to move my face away from hers to remove her shirt, though. I put it at the head of the bed, assuming I'd get scolded if it hir the floor. I leaned in and kissed her again as my hands trailed down to her pants.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:26 am

Funnily enough, I was beginning to feel a bit impatient now. At least he seemed to be learning rather well. One of my hands, which until now had been doing nothing of use, lightly traced down his side, stopping at the pelvic level.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:30 am

I slid Lorelei's pants off, and mved mt hands around to her back. I'd remembered seeing her reach behind her earlier, when she took it off, so I figured her bra released from somewhere around there. I followed the strap, and messed with it for a few seconds before undoing it. I pulled her bra off, instantly moving my hands down to her pnaties and pulling them off. I sat up on her, looked down, and finally. .

OOC:To kill her. Sad day. Loljk, Rachel probably want to time skip naow.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:46 am

OOC: Oh look convenient time skip yup.

BIC: After all that was done, I figured I'd better put my clothes back on before someone else walked into the cabin. The titan cabin wasn't exactly the most populated one in camp, but fate had a funny way of screwing with my life, so it would be just my luck if something like that happened.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:53 am

Of course, while I was still catching my breath, Lorelei was gettinf her fucking clothes on like nothing had even happened. Nothing I did would be good enough for her, obviously. Fucking whore. I sat up and got my boxers back on, then slid on a pair of shorts. I didn't really feel like wearing a shirt, so I didn't. I looked at Lorelei, shileding my anger behind a dreamy expression and a vacant smile.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:06 am

It was rather mean of me to be acting so cold and collected after that, but it was a lot easier than trying to show any actual emotions. I was actually pretty bad at being kind, in case that wasn't obvious. After I'd slid my shirt on, I decided to just leave my sash and knives on the floor for now. It wasn't like they'd be of much use if Kelsier decided he wanted me dead right now. Besides, I had this funny sort of hope that he wouldn't want to do that at the moment. He didn't look particularly murderous. But still... I felt bad for not reacting like I should have. Why? Maybe it was because I was damn exhausted now. I'd been tired enough before, but now I was just about to collapse.
I leaned towards him, feeling slightly awkward, because I wasn't pretending to feel a way that I didn't right now. Why, why was I putting myself through this? "... I... that was actually nice... thank you..." I managed, and then kissed him on the cheek before laying down. Gods and titans, I needed to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:11 am

My anger showed through for a second when the shrprise of her words hit me, and then a real smile spread across my face. She'd just thanked me for sex that I had forced upon her? . .well, she had gone along with it rather well, actually. When she laid down, I felt a ridiculously strong urge to lay down next to her. Instead, I just leaned down and kissed her neck. I created a little puddle of slatwater beneath my feet and teleported to my cave.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:19 am

A sort of derp smile, an angry expression, a much happier-looking smile, a kiss, then... poof. What the hell? I didn't understand that at all. Was Kelsier having weird mood swings, or was he managing to feel strong emotions without showing them? Whatever it was, I was in no mental state to work it out right now. I curled up on his bed and pulled a sheet over me, and quickly fell asleep. It wasn't very surprising that my dreams included Kelsier.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:00 pm

I walked into my cabin and saw Lorelei still asleep. Some thing made my heart skip a beat. She looked ridiculously pretty. I'd never mentally described a girl in that way, but it felt right to call her that. I sat down on the bed next to her and looked down at her, not sure of what to do. Kiss her? Leave before she woke up?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:24 pm

At this point, I was still sleeping. I had a lot of energy to restore, after all. So I just lay there, blissfully dreaming, with a slight smile on my otherwise expressionless face. It was a bit cold in the cabin - though I, of course, didn't know that - so it was a bit unfortunate that I'd failed to pull a blanket over myself when I'd laid down for a nap.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:27 pm

Well, Lorelei seemed rather completely asleep, and I noticed, in my shirtlessness, that it was a little cold. She didn't have a blnket over her, and I could see the her nipples through her shirt. . I could either put a banket over her, or. .I laid down next to her, gently wrapping an arm around and bringing her closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:37 pm

That would have been an amusing moment to wake up, but - alas! - I was a bit of a heavy sleeper. The movement only disturbed my rest slightly, causing me to curl up a bit and make some sort of funny noise in the back of my throat that sounded like "Nyyyyrghhh..."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:42 pm

I kissed Lorelei's neck gently, wondering when she would wake up, and if she would react with some sort of physical attack. Hopefullt she didn't give me a bloody nose or something. I'd have to get her back if she did, which might ruin our relationship completely. If it wasn't ruined already. If it even existed. .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kelsier's Under-used Bunk
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next