Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kelsier's Under-used Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:28 am

Darn, he hadn't forgotten. I resolved to make one last effort to derail this line of questioning. "Maybe you should tell me why I should trust you enough to tell you that, first," I replied, and crossed my arms. Gods and titans, I felt like I needed to wash my hands.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:35 am

I frowned. I couldn't thinknof an answer to that. No matter how much she had promised me to tell me, I suddenly didn't think she should until I could answer her question. I gulped, a look of befuddlsment on my face. "Because I like you in a way more than just physical?" I tried. She'd probably demean the way I worded that. I really didn't care. For one of the only times in my life, I wanted someone to accept me, and if I was denied, I definitely wouldnt be staying around her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:40 am

I tilted my head slightly as I tried to work out all the things that statement could mean. Did he actually like me, and didn't only like getting laid? I'd better make sure that was what he meant, and that I wasn't just making up what I wanted to hear. "Elaborate, please."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:45 am

I sighed nervously. "I actually like you. You actually make me think, and I don't have the constant compulsion to better the planet by removing you from it. The way you mess with my words amazes me, even though it frustrates me. And I guess you should trust me because I just trusted you in saying that." I finished. I thought about locating my underwear for when I ran. I'd probanly just teleport away without it, to reduce the time. I was ready for her to smash my words and spit on them, because that's all I'd ever been used to.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:50 am

... I thought that over for several seconds, which must have been an agonizing wait for Kelsier. Finally, I looked off to the side, and fiddled with a strand of my hair between two fingers. "It's... sort of a long story," I said, sounding somewhat apologetic. "I don't actually have a god or titan parent..."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:56 am

I was about a second away from running when she started her story. I guess that was better than killing my words, but she'd pointedly avoided telling me antthing about her emotions. Not wanting to interrupt the story, I just sgayed quiet about it. I pulled her on top of me, figuring that'd be comfortable for a long story. I started to pull the blanket on top of her, but stopped about half way up when she trailed off about not having a deity parent. I almost made a sarcastic comment about witchcraft befors I realized that could end the story. Instead, I carefully asked, "So, how do you have powers, then?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:00 am

"My mother was a demititan," I explained, being very careful not to look at him. I felt like I'd explode into an emotional outburst or something else stupid. "My grandfather was Thaumas, the titan who represented the violent aspect of the seas. He wasn't very happy when my mother married a mortal." I added, with a cynical twist of a smile, "He was even less happy when they had me."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:07 am

Why would a demi-Titan marry a fucking mortal? He must have been amazing in bed or something. Very unhappy about a child being born? "Do you have a curse?" I asked, deducing ahead of time. So maybe she died if she killed someone in a non-drowning way. That'd kind of make sense.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:15 am

The movement of my hand turned slightly more agitated, twirling my hair around the index finger. "I have to drown a certain number of people every year, sort of like a... a sacrifice, or something. One in the year I turned one. Two in the next. Then three, and so on... My parents did it for me when I was very small, but I had to be there for it to count."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:18 am

". .you literally cannot drown me anywhere. " Except for lava. "I can't count." I noted, smiling a little. Shedseemed almost happy after drowning that kid at the lake. Was that because she needed more people to drown, and was relieved, or, "Do you take pleasure in drowning people?" I asked, smiling. I knew I took pleasure in killing, so I wouldn't put it past her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:26 am

"I don't want to talk about that," I said flatly. The last time I'd had a conversation regarding that subject had been the last time I'd spoken to my mother, and the last time anyone would ever speak to my father. I still had complicated feelings about that event, and even though it had been years I still hadn't sorted it all out. I supposed that I did rather enjoy watching people struggle and choke and the life fade from their panicked stares, but there was this sort of feeling I got afterwards now that tainted the victory. I believed it was called 'guilt', and I hated it.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:28 am

I shrugged. "I killed my mother while she was pregnant. I enjoyed it." I noted casually. That bitch had deserved it, too. "It was a lot more fun to dismember and drown my stepfather, though." I added, smiling at the thought. Oh, what fun times those had been. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:37 am

I turned completely away, and didn't say anything. What was I supposed to say to that? 'Oh, cool story, bro, I killed my father.' Or maybe 'I killed my last boyfriend. How does that make you feel?' Maybe I could turn around and be a bitch again, and lie and say dead-boyfriend had been a lot better than him. That was a rather extreme lie, though, not to mention an exceptionally cruel one. I decided not to use that one unless I was royally pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:41 am

I frowned. Obviously, I needed to reevaluate the way I dealt with people, especially Lorelei. A hug would be comforting, right? I gave her one of those, not really aware of how to execute it properly. It pribably felt really awkward. Not to mention, mosr people probably didn't hug while naked. It was oddly comforting to talk to her while naked, though. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:48 am

I still didn't say anything, though I was glad Kelsier seemed to be trying to bridge the sudden silence with a hug. It still felt rather strange, being pressed against someone while wearing nothing, but not necessarily in a bad way. I stopped messing with my hair, putting my hand down and letting the wavy strand fall back into place.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:51 am

I put a hand up to Lorelei's face, gently guiding it to facing mine, and leaned up a bit to kiss her. I had no idea what I'd done, not exactly, but I'd probably mess it up more with words. I guess this was me saying 'sorry,' just using my lips in a different way. And not applying my vocal cords.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:56 am

I kissed him back, though I wasn't currently in the right mindset to do so exceptionally well. Eh. Not kissing him back at all would have probably been upsetting for him, so I was confident that this was the correct course of action for the moment. Once I got my clothes back, though, I needed to go off somewhere for some time alone.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:00 am

I pulled back a bit, sensing that something was wrong. I loomed at Lorelei for a second. "I'm assuming you don't want to talk to me about whatever's troubling you, but I apologize if I was a catalyst of whatever turmoil you're facing." I said softly, and kissed her cheek. I pulled her bra from underneath me, holding it up to her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:10 am

"It's not your fault," I muttered, and sat up to put my bra back on. I'd be needed my panties, too, and my shirt and pants. Dammit, why did Kelsier have to throw things everywhere? I reached over to the end of the bed for my underwear, and then slipped it back on.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:12 am

Oh, right. I sat up and put my boxers on, and then stood up and got her pants for her, and then her shirt, givinf them both to her before finding my shorts and sliding them on. I pulled on a polo that was under my bed, putting it on. I realized that she'd be going off alone, but. .it gave me a purpose while she was busy getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:21 am

I took my clothes back with a quiet 'thank you', and put them back on. There was a sort of uncomfortable silence, so after I was dressed, I just sort of got up and walked out. A bit rude, but... I really did need some alone time. Maybe drowning someone would make me feel better.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:26 am

Well, I'd been hoping to give Lorelei a good-bye kiss or something. Maybe try telling her that everything was okay. Then she randonly let. I jusf blamed it on whatever was fucking with her mind, and went over to my bed and sat down on it with a huff. When I looked down, I saw something unexpected on the floor. It looked kindbof like a scarf. I picked it up, and felt the weight. OH! Lorelei's knives! I got up and ran for the door. Well, now I could get that goodbye kiss, and maybe more. And if I followed her, I'd be able to watch her amazing ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Under-used Bunk   Kelsier's Under-used Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kelsier's Under-used Bunk
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4