Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Theseus12

Theseus12

Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13)) Empty
PostSubject: Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13))   Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:00 pm

Thomas walked into the mess hall alone. he was in his usual clothing, as opposed to the leather armor of an hour ago. Thomas had returned to his cabin, took a shower, and got changed into some clothes, complete with vest and drink cozy on his left arm. Getting a plate of lean beef and cheese, Thomas sat alone at the table for Primordial Demi's, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13))   Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:24 pm

Bree had been waiting from the Apollo table. As soon as she set eyes upon Thomas' entry, she grinned. She glanced around, not finding the twins. Boy would it be hard to explain to Adrian. She got up and took her salad with her. After sacrificng some tomatos to the gods, she put her plate down beside Thomas and covered his eyes in one fluid motion.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13))   Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:37 pm

Thomas grinned, and took a wild guess. "Bree." Laughing, Thomas gently grabbed her hands, holding them like he was afraid she would dissapear as he turned around. "Hey, you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13))   Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:41 pm

Bree gave him a smile. "Yup. I'm fine," she said. She unzipped her jacket and sat beside him, not really caring that she was in shorts and a tank top around him. She didn't care if the material was low cut on her. She stabbed at a piece of lettace with her fork and munched on it.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13))   Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:43 pm

Thomas looked at the salad, and back at her. she was a runner. why the salad. Meat had lots of protein that made fuel for the body. "I must ask, why the salad?"
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13))   Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:46 pm

She rolled her eyes. "OK so I'm a daughter of Apollo. Apollo kids are known to be fast, right? Well, maintaining a healthy and balanced diet, I get super speed powers."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13))   Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:49 pm

Thomas slapped his forehead with his face. "gods, i'm an idiot..." Thomas returned to the steak in front of him, and nommed upon it. after a short bit, Thomas spoke up. "so what are you up to?"
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13))   Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:54 pm

Bree shrugged. "Avoiding the clones," she shrugged. "If they found out about earlier, we'd be dead. And Adrian and Quinton rock at sniffing out when something isn't right."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13))   Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:16 pm

Thomas grimaced. "Right... and you would be fine. it's me that would be dead." Thomas sighed, and looked up, gazing into Bree's eyes. "And the leg?"
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13))   Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:34 pm

Bree smiled. "Need I boast about running before walking again?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13))   Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:44 pm

Thomas smiled, and just put an arm around her, gently. "No, you don't." Thomas sighed. "I'm not... worrying you, am I? Being this close? I mean..." Thomas moved his arm off her shoulder. "I think it's pretty obvious I care about you, and that I like you, but.. what's that make us? I know you're kinda sensitive on the whole deal, so I thought I'd best ask."
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13))   Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:47 pm

Bree scowled. "Who says we need to be anything right now? I mean, if we dropped lunch and just went and fucked somewhere, I'd call us friends with benefits. I know how you feel... But I'm not ready to call you anything but a friend yet. Give it time."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13))   Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:54 pm

Thomas frowned, obviously not happy with himself for upsetting her. "Ok.... and I'm sorry about asking..." Thomas remained silent for awhile, and then spoke. "Besides, I'm not planning on... erm, having you until you were confortable with the idea. I care too much for it too be any other way."
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13))   Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:56 pm

Bree rolled her eyes. "Thomas. Stop being too cute," she joked and nudged him. She started to finish her salad.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13))   Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:59 pm

Thomas turned back to his steak, and continued to eat it. saving the last and largest slice, Thomas made his farewell offering from the meal to the gods. then, he prayed. "I know it's been a while since I actually talked to you guys, but thank you... I thought I'd never find one whom I felt right around... but I did... thank you..." Thomas secretely hoped he spoke quietly enough.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13))   Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:05 pm

Bree was sorting out a tangle in his hair when he went off to sacrifice. She sighed and tied her hair up before walking over to him and smiling. "What next?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13))   Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:21 pm

Thomas shrugged. "I don't really know. what do you want to do? We could go to the beach, maybe the woods... maybe go flying, and let Draco choose the destination?"
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13))   Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:16 am

Bree smiled. "Anywhere, anything. Just let's do something. Y'know. Together."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13))   Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:22 am

Thomas smiled. "Ok, I'll have Draco pick the location." Thomas pursed his lips, and gave a whistle, intermingled with a few notes into a melody. Stopping, Thomas looked at Bree playfully as Draco landed. Thomas climbed on, and extended a hand for Bree to climb up.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13))   Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:34 am

Bree smield and took his hand, hopping on with ease. She loved riding this dragon. She enjoyed the air running through her hair, caressing her face. And Thomas put his arm around her. Up there, she could speak a little more feely.

OOC: /shot xDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13))   Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:37 am

Thomas smiled, and gave a small kick to Draco. "Let's ride." Draco soared upward, taking to the sky like a fish to water.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13))   Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:52 am

Bree didn't scream this time. She grinned and laughed with her blondish brown hair flying behind her. She grinned as they soared through the sky.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13))   Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:06 pm

Eventually, Draco leveled out on the flight. they flew amongst clouds, soaring into the sky as Thomas gently wrapped his arm around Bree, forearm on her belly. "wow, they all look like little ants from up here," Thomas said, motioning with his free hand toward the campers on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13))   Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:14 pm

Bree laughed. "Cliché, much, Thomas?" laughed the girl and looked down. She made herself a little more comfortable and inched back until his chest hit her back.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13))   Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:22 pm

Thomas allowed her to rest her self on his chest, and sghed contentedly. I love her... he thought to himself, but remained silent. after a silence, where all that they did was fly without speaking, with the wind in their faces, Thomas spoke up. "So...." Thomas did his level best to put it nicely. "The woods sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13))   Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrong table, but who gives a damn?((Shan, PG-13))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next