Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Theseus12

Theseus12

Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13)   Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:47 pm

Thomas had difficulty concentrating when he was in the arena. in fact, he was getting his ass handed to him. sore after a pretty eventful training session, Thomas limped back to the cabin till he heard what sounded like Bree doing laps. Thomas went over, and saw Bree running around the chariot track. when she was facing him on the laps, he waved, then moved closer to the track.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13)   Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:04 pm

Bree gave him a nod. She was humming nursery rhymes the entire time. She was only on her second lap. Another thirteen to go. She was cutting back five laps because... Well, she was pregnant. But just because she was doesn't mean she was going to quit training all together. She'd find a way to stay in shape for Atheletics. She could swim. Right?

When she was on the opposite side of the track to Thomas, she started murmuring the words. "A gentle breeze from Hushabye Mountain/ Softly blows o'er lullaby bay./ It fills the sails of boats that are waiting--/ Waiting to sail your worries away./ It isn't far to Hushabye Mountain/ And your boat waits down by the key./ The winds of night so softly are sighing--/ Soon they will fly your troubles to sea./ So close your eyes on Hushabye Mountain./ Wave good-bye to cares of the day./ And watch your boat from Hushabye Mountain/ Sail far away from lullaby bay."

She hummed the same tune as she passed by Thomas again.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13)   Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Thomas caught a couple notes that she hummed, but not enough to learn the melody. Thomas stood, waiting on Bree to finish her laps. at lap 13, he impulsively joined in, running beside her. he left his axe behind, on the ground, and just decided to run beside her, to try and see how long he could go. after the second to last lap, Thomas was already panting lightly.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13)   Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:15 pm

Quinton walked in just in time to see Thomas fail at keeping up with Bree for a very long time. Right after that, Adrian appeared right beside him. "Stalker much?" He asked Adrian whom just shrugged and walked up to Thomas.

"Hard time keeping up?" Adrian asked him with a smirk after taking the mental guess that he tried to run laps with Bree.

Quinton just walked up onto the track and started to Jog with Bree, having needed to get some running in for a little bit now anyway.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13)   Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:23 pm

Bree slowed down for Quinton. "Hello, Stranger," she said, keeping her eyes forward. "I'm on my fifteenth lap. Last one of the morning."

Bree hinted something had changed but it was up to QUinton to figure that out. "My father is dying. Dicken. I went to visit him a few days ago."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13)   Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:28 pm

Thomas noded, hands on his knees. "Yeah, that was kinda dumb..."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13)   Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:33 pm

Quinton raised an eyebrow at whatever Bree was letting on to but didn't push it when she changed the subject to her dad. "When is he expected to head to the Underworld?" He asked her.

"Yeah...I found the concept of jogging kinda dumb too but Quinton and Bree have roped me into it quite a few times." He said to Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13)   Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:36 pm

Bree shrugged. "I don't know and I don't want to think about that," she told him, a hand instinctively going to her belly. She tugged it away and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13)   Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:38 pm

Thomas walked over to the bench, wher his axe was, and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13)   Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:42 pm

Quinton glanced down and then glanced out of the corner of his eye to see Adrian. 'He saw it too..this may get ugly..' He thought and then turned back to Bree. "I understand that you don't want to talk about it." He told her

After taking notice of what Bree did, Adrian grew a suspicious look and walked over and sat next to Thomas. "So..what have you and Bree been up to since Quinton and me left y'all alone?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13)   Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:48 pm

Bree saw the finish ahead and entered something she'd jokingly nicknamed "winning phase" and she sped up considerable. If she was in an anime or something, she swore her eyes would be like lights. She growled and skid when she over shot the end. Grinning, she playfully attacked THomas from behind and growled. "Finished all fifteen laps," she said and smiled, kissing Thomas' cheek. "Hey Adrian."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13)   Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:51 pm

Thomas wrapped his arms behind him, pulling her to him as his hands were on her lower back... barely. actually, they were just above her ass. "Not much, man. we just, um... hung out together. Did some stuff." Thomas wasn't sure that bringing up that she was pregnant was wise, as protective as the clones were, so he remained silent on that.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13)   Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:01 pm

"Hey, Bree" Adrian said with a smile, though mentally part of him was begging to hurt Thomas. But he pushed that feeling aside. Things were going to be good today...they didn't need any troubles to go on.

Quinton walked up beside Thomas and Bree and tapped Thomas's hands with the tip of his sword jokingly before sitting down on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13)   Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:03 pm

Bree smiled and decided she'd tease her cousins by kissing her boyfriend properly on the lips before casually walking over to the stands. "We did lots of things. Dragon rides. He showed me some things. I gained a few things."

So many hints and innuendos in those words...
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13)   Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:22 pm

Thomas kissed back, keeping it short and simple. smiling, Thomas laced his fingers with hers. "Yeah. We've been a bit busy together." Thomas said, another hint dropped.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13)   Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:48 pm

Quinton smirked at the two, ignoring the innuendo's they were dropping all over the place. Some of them got to him of course because he was protective of Bree and didn't want to see her hurt. But for the most part he stayed cool about it.

Which is more than can be said for Adrian. His nerves chipped away at him each time he thought of one of the innuendos that were dropped. He clenched his fist a bit and just tried to keep a good mood look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13)   Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:52 pm

Bree closed her eyes and basked in the sunlight. "We could just say it," Bree said to Thomas. "Heck, I'll just come right out and tell them. Dingus here managed to make me pregnant," she said nonchalantly. She pushed Thomas' shoulder. "Start running."

She meant it jokingly. If Adrian or Quinton even tried to touch Thomas, she'd snap their arms off.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13)   Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:56 pm

Thomas got this sheepy grin on his face when she blurted that she was pregnant, and flicked his eyes between the two, afraid they would kill him. "Yep... that's pretty much it..." don't kill me don't kill me don't kill me...
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13)   Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Quinton broke into a wide grin, almost laughing when he heard the news. He was surprised that Bree was so casual about this, but at the same time who could blame her. She had a miscarriage once. Getting pregnant this time is just her second chance to be a happy mother.

Adrian on the other hand had the opposite expression. He had a wide-eyed, jaw dropped look when they both confirmed it and then his rage broke through. He reached up and pulled out one of his swords when suddenly a skeleton appeared in front of him

Quinton groaned as he raised the undead warrior, Bree and Adrian both knowing that he quite frankly hated his powers with every fiber of his being.

Adrian tried to get through the thing but Quinton just so happened to summon one that actually some fighting talent.

Last edited by Alpha Wolf on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13)   Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:17 pm

Bree snapped. She was standing guard over Thomas before someone could blink. She growled at Adrian like an animal would. "Adrian. Touch a hair on his head and I'll hurt you so bad you'll never believe that I'm pregnant. Understand? GOT IT?!" she growled. It was as if the girl radiated rage and anger. The wind blew and her browny-blonde hair flew around her, making her look just ever so slightly evil. Her eyes were wide but trained on him. She set her jaw in a firm position and had one hand over her belly, the other helping cover Thomas up. No one messed with Mama Bree Bear.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13)   Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Thomas blinked, and suddenly, Bree was pretty much standing guard over him, a hand on her belly as another hand was over him, warding. the skeloten was ignored in her fury. Thomas droped his axe, and put one hand on Bree's shoulder, the other going to her bell. "It's ok, Breeze... It's ok."

Thomas had to correct himself as the ground began to bubble, a boy and girl rising from it. the boy looked rather normal, but the girl, with her blue skin, dress made of black water, and the black water vapor circling her was outright freaky. "well, isn't this delicious?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13)   Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:50 pm

Adrian cut off the skull of the distraction Quinton summoned just as the boy and girl appeared before the four of them. Quinton rose from his seat and Adrian took out his other sword turning his back to Bree and Thomas in order to protect them. Hell he made be angry..but part of his mind knew that Thomas made Bree happy and Bree hadn't been happy for a long time since Henry ruined her life.

Lucas smirked as a small flame came to life in his hand. "Guess we got some play things...let's see how long they last.." He said and then shot a fireball at Bree.

This just spiked Adrian's rage again as the fireball hit his sword that blocked Bree. "Don't wait up.." He muttered and then disappeared and reappeared beside Lucas, taking him down with a swift kick before disappearing again and reappearing a few feet away on the turf of the track.

Quinton watched as all this happened in quick succession. He glanced between the blond boy getting up and going after Adrian, Bree and Thomas beside him, and the blue girl standing before them. "Can we ever have some form of good news without someone getting into a slap fight?' He asked Bree and then drew his own swords.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13)   Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:11 pm

Bree was just about ready to attack hug Adrian when she realised that would be bad. So she looked at Thomas and pointed at the other side of the track. "I need to stay out of this," she said and took a breath. She darted off, using her speed to avoid all. She hid in the stands.

OOC: Tell me via skype or the cbox when this is done? I won't post during the fight.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13)   Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:33 pm

Thomas whisteled for Draco in an instant, and charged, axe in his hands. charging the woman in black, he dodged the multiple shots of water she fired at him, when he swung. Ophelia exploded, covering everything in a five foot radius including Lucas and Thomas, when she rose from the ground, and looked at Quinton. her jaw dropped, and she pointe at him, shouting in rage. "YOU! How dare you show your face? How dare you Show your presence!!! By all the gods that ever were, or ever shall be, I'll make you pay!!" filled with rage and hate, she shot tentacles of Tears at Quinton.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13)   Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:40 pm

Lucas got covered in the Tears but he didn't care, it was just fuel for him as far as he saw. He swung at Adrian only to be met by his swords as they blocked the strike and then Adrian stabbed at him. Using his other claw he blocked the stab and they continued to fight

Quinton sliced down the tear tentacle and then raised an eyebrow at the Blue girl. "I'm sorry...do I know you from somewhere...and do I need to get you a chill the fuck out pill?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13)   Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeah, I definitely screwed up(Shan, Sam, PG-13)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next