Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sun, Surf and What(Evi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Sun, Surf and What(Evi) Empty
PostSubject: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:28 am

Sebella looked around the beach, her blue and white striped bikini allowing the sun to warm the majority of her skin up. She tied her blonde hair up and put her sunglasses on, sitting on a towel and spreading sunblock on her skin slowly. She hummed an old sea shanty she remembered from her childhood and leaned back to relax in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:50 am

I walked down to the beach, hoping on the off chance Sebella would be here. I saw her rubbing in some sun screen, and just watched for a few seconds before shadow-traveling into her shadow, and laying my towel down next to her asquietly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:54 am

Sebella finished humming her sea shanty and reached across for her iced drink and feeling instead something material. Sebella frowned.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:59 am

I carefully sat down behind Sebella, moving her towel as little as possible, and decided to act completely natural.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:03 am

Sebella frowned and kept feeling until she found her drink. She sat up and took a sip. before putting her drink down on the other side and lying back down. All without looking beside her.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:05 am

I laid a hand on Sebella's stomach gently. "You should really pay more attention." I said, smiling playfully.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:08 am

Such a simple action caused Sebella to shoot upright and scream. Seeing who it was, she narrowed her eyes and playfully slapped his arm. "Why did you sneak up on me?" Sebella asked, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:11 am

I smiled, and said "I just wanted to have fun, and it was nice to admire you all peaceful. " I realized that sounded kind of creepy, and looked down. Brilliant me was wearing a black t-shirt on the beach, with my rather utilitarian black swimsuit and plain black flip-flops. My legs looked extremely, starkly white in the sunlight. Bah, Apollo. Who needs him?
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:16 am

"Well it's a good day for it," Sebella commented. She smiled at him and looked forward. Scowling at the sight of the sea, Sebella was glad she was far from its reach.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:18 am

I moved so that I was sitting behind Sebella, and said, "Lay back. Relaaaaax."I saw her scowling at the sea, and knew exactly why. Abandonment, from her father. That's why I was trying to help her to relax.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:27 am

Sebella sighed and did as she was told. She took off her sunglasses and tossed them toward her drink.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:41 am

I gently kissed Sebella's forehead. I put my hands on her shoulders and started gently massaging them. I had no idea what I was doing, but hopefully it would be comforting.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:29 am

Sebella slowly started to smile dreamily. He was doing a good job at massaging her. She sighed happily and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:33 am

I kept massaging Sebella's shoulders, and started to softly sing "Come Sail Away," by Styx. I always thought of it when I was near the ocean, and I hoped it didn't upset Sebella.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:37 am

He started singing and she frowned a little at the song. She decided that she was too relaxed to think anything bad about the song. Besides that, he was pretty damn good.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:40 am

I thought I saw Sebella frown a little, so I tried to think of non-ocean songs. The next song that came to mind was 'Africa,' by Toto, so I started singing that. I slowed down my massaging a little bit, applying a little less pressure.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:47 am

Sebella smiled again. "Wow... You're good at this..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:49 am

I stopped singing for a second, but didn't stop massaging. "Good at what? Massaging or singing?"I asked, smiling regardless of whether she was looking. I hoped it was both.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:54 am

Sebella grinned. "Both," she told him. "I'm really relaxed and you sound really good."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:57 am

I blushed a little. "Well, good. "I said softly, and then asked. "Wanna turn over for a back massage?"
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:01 am

Sebella opened her eyes and looked up at him. Something about how the light caught him made her smile. She sat up and kissed him. "Sure. I need to put sun block on my back anyway so would you mind...?"
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:06 am

I kossed Sebella back, and nodded, looking around for the sunscreen. I wondered how she would do this without me. Probably not to well; if I needed sunscreen, I had a feeling I'd never be able to get my back. As it was, I was stuck in an ever-pale state. I could probably move to Jamaiaca and come back just as snowy white.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:09 am

Sebella reached over to the sunblock. It was one of those spray one ones. She unlocked the nozzle and handed it over. She lay flat on her stomach and closed her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:14 am

Well, with her ass sticking out like that, I couldn't help but give it a bit of a playful smack before spraying the sunscreen onto her back. "Should I rub it in or let it sit?"I asked when I finished.

Last edited by Your Crumbling Mask on Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:21 am

Sebella gave it a little thought. "Should say on the bottle to rub it in," she said and reached behind to untie her bikini straps. I'll do that back up when I get up again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun, Surf and What(Evi)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Fireworks Beach :: Long Island Sound-
Jump to: