Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sun, Surf and What(Evi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Sun, Surf and What(Evi) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:24 am

Goodness, it wasn't like I was going to let her escape, but Sebella was strong. I had to hold her tight to keep her from wrenching away, and slowly picksd her up until I was standing.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:32 am

Sebella still struggled. "Raf!" she said and giggled a little. She shook her head and stopped struggling, crossing her arms and pouting.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:41 am

I kissed Sebella's chedk and adjusted my grip on her to a more normal and comforting one. I grabbed a towel to lay down on the ground wherever we went, amd started heading off to where she'd mentioned earlier.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:07 am

Sebella sighed. "I'll just... I'll just let you carry on," said the girl and looked around boredly as he walked to the place she'd mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:10 am

I stopped and looked around. "Now, you had better tell me this spot, or someone else might just see you naked, and then I'd have to beat them senseless, and it'd just be a general problem." I said sarcastically, looking down at Sebella.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:13 am

"Are we on the other side of the cliff? By the trees?" Sebella said, gesturing around them.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:15 am

I looked around and nodded. "It appears so. Can I lay you down, now, and tear you apart?" I asked, not being completely serious; I didn't talk like that. I just thought it was funny.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:21 am

Sebella raised an eyebrow. "Tear me apart? No. An array of other things that aren't related to the tearing of my body parts, go ahead," she said and grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:27 am

I laughed, and dropped the towel. I put Sebella onto the grounf gently, and spread the towel out beside her, showing off my ass by bending over in front of her. It was fun to do things like that, just for fun. When the towel was spread out, I picked Sebella up and placed her in the towel.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:30 am

Sebella grinned. "Anyone would swear I'm a little doll the way you pick me up a lot," Sebella joked and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:39 am

I laughed and kissed Sebella back. "You could be one of those Christmas tree toppers. You're my Angel, Sebella." I whispered, smiling at her. I laid down on top of her, putting my hands on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:41 am

Sebella smiled and kissed him again. "Angel on top of a tree? Amazing. I'd have to be tiny," she smiled. She sighed happily and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:50 am

"You can be the angel on my tree, if you'd like to try that." I whispered, and winked at her. I moved my hands around to her bikini top's strap.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:11 am

"Hm... Tree? I'd rather call it something less... from the plant kingdom," she told him and smiled. She took a firm grasp of his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:25 am

I laughed, and said, "Well, you can take a ride on my discostick. " Gods, this teasing was fun. I start to untie her top, taking my time with it.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:29 am

Sebella giggled and then bit her lip, looking a little surprised with herself. "Oh gods..." she said and looked down her own body. She laughed and kissed him. "Well I'd love to."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:34 am

I kissed her back, and rolled so that she was on top of me. I finished untying her top, and slid it off of her, putting it down on the ground beside me. "Looks like you've got the power this time." I whispered, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:39 am

Sebella grinned down at him. "Oh? It appears I do," she said and kissed him, her arms snaking around him.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:42 am

I wrapped my arms around Sebella in return, pulling her tight up against me. I kissed her back, hoping she didn't intend to stop with one kiss.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:53 am

She kissed him again and again, grinning between kisses. Sebella smiled and sat up. "You've already gotten rid of my top. I could remove your shorts in retaliation," she smirked, toying with the waistband of said item of clothing.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:05 am

I nodded, feeling myself get hard from both looking at her and feeling what her hand was doing. "You'd be a lot more devious if you kept it hidden away." I pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:11 am

Sebella smiled and kissed him. "But if I keep it away, then how am I meant to have some fun?" she asked, smiling. She tugged on the waitband again and shook her head. sitting up on her knees, she slipped the final piece of her bikini down her legs slowly and got rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:13 am

When she came down to kiss me, I grabbed her lip in my teeth before she moved to take off her bikini bottom. I really had nothing to say at this point. I just really, really wanted her to take my shorts off.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:16 am

He knew what biting her lip did to her. She knew he knew. She gave a small moan and pulled away, giving him a dirty and "well payed" look before going to his waistband and pulling his shorts away. She eyed him hungrily and leaned down for a kiss again.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:20 am

Oh, she was going to start toying with me now. I moved one hand down to her ass, gripping it fervently, and moved the other to her breast, pinching the nipple as I kissed her. I'd work her into starting this, if I had to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Surf and What(Evi)   Sun, Surf and What(Evi) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun, Surf and What(Evi)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Fireworks Beach :: Long Island Sound-
Jump to: