Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) Empty
PostSubject: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:29 pm

Lucas smirked at all the people walking down the streets of New York. Wait...people? These aren't people...they are victims of the pyromaniacal son of Loki. He grinned at all the people that he bumped into, just begging for one of them to give him a reason to slit their throat and burn them until are a pile of ash in the midst of a terrorized crowd.

(Quick note. Lucas practically never wears a shirt, just a red-sleeveless jacket...and right now he has some mortal steel, wolverine style claws in his hands..)
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:47 pm

Ophelia looks at the demigod. he was clad in little more than some pants a jacket, and some assassin claws, but she still thought more of him than she would other demigods. He norse descent, for one. She walked into the stree, looking at him. "And I thought I was the only NORSE Demigod alive."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:58 pm

Lucas turned at the sound of the voice and trained one of his claws on a girl that had said Norse Demigod. His hand lit on fire as well, his light blue eyes hiding a twisted mind. "Now...how would you know I'm a Norse demigod? And who would you be?" He asked the blue skinned girl as he looked her up and down..sizing her up to see how much of threat she posed to him.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:06 pm

Ophelia's hands may have drippied black water, but that was natural. "The name's Ophelia, daughter of Vali, god of Vengeance. I knew your lineage becuase the same blood flows through my veins."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Lucas raised an eyebrow at what she said. The fire that had engulfed his hand and blades died, but he kept the now blazing hot weapon pointed at her in case she tried something. He glanced down and the black liquid dripping off of her and said, "If you're a daughter of Vali....then what's with the ink?" He said ink cause it was his best guess as to what it was.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:43 pm

"That..." ophelia began, giving a hint she didn't particularly enjoy the tale. "That is the power of the Sea of Black Tears running through every vein in my body." Ophelia looked at the kid. "And you? what's with the claws? and who would you be, before I attempt to drown you in my sorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:46 pm

Lucas lowered his arm and then glanced at her one more time before taking a slash at the person nearest to him...that causing some random homeless man to fall down dead. He turned back to her and smirked, "The name is Lucas..Son of Loki...and the claws are what I kill with...no matter what is is.." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Ophelia watched as he gutted some human, smiling. "I rather like your taste in destruction... to destroy those that hurt you brings a certain amount of pleasure, does it not?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:04 pm

Lucas smirked. "I've had the satisfaction of ending the life of the one that made me who I am....now I just want this world to end in fire...and laugh as all the mortals run in vain of their death.." He told her with a sadistic smirk.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:06 pm

"Why not drown them in grief, as opposed to burning them with fire?" Ophelia sent the Tears out to the ground, and watched as they went to a mortal, wrapping around her ankles like chains. she started to smile as the woman freaked out, the water crawling up her legs, reaching her thighs. The woman started to feel Ophelia's sorrows, and began to scream. she dropped the bags she was carrying, and just stood there, and screamed. Ophelia willed the tears to climb upward still, and they reached the fork of her legs. climbing still upward, they reached her midriff, the woman seemingly filled with never ending lungs, screams unending. Ophelia would have to shut this bitch up herself, wouldn't she? The woman was covered up to her neck in Tears, tendrils of the stuff attached to the ground, holding her down, as Ophelia walked over to her. Finally, the woman shut up, looking in fear as Ophelia approached. "Do you know who I am?" The woman shook her head. "I am the queen of the black tears, and you know whom you are?" The woman shook her head again. "You, bitch, are my victim." Ophelia raised her hand, almost pouring tears, as the woman started to scream again. Ophelia pressed her hand to the woman's face, and watched as the liquid forced her to asphyxiate, to drown.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:24 pm

Lucas watched on as Ophelia demonstrated the power of the Black Tears. He was impressed by how easily she intimidated and then killed the woman...but to him it lacked a certain....flare to it. He smirked at the homeless man that was dead behind him. He got a good idea in his head and then grinned as he picked up the body and set it a blaze then through it on the the still tear covered woman.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Ophelia watched as the corpse of the woman suddenly ignited into flames. What the.. she backed away, aware that the liquid she controlled was flammable, now. Impressive, she thought. Very impressive.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:21 pm

Lucas grinned and walked up beside Ophelia to get a better look at the flames. "Talk about a light show.." He said with a smirk. He turned his head and heard sirens in the distance coming towards the scene of this death and bonfire session. "So these people are actually paying attention after all.." He said to her and then laughed.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:30 pm

[color=death[Ophelia smiled. "Well, it's about time somebody showed up. I was getting bored."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:45 pm

Lucas grinned at her eagerness to fight the cops. The police arrived and circled around the two and aimed at them with their guns.

"Put your hands where we can see them and drop the weapons." The head officer said through a megaphone.

Lucas smirked and lifted his hands into the air. "I got a question...Are you so sure that we will go down without a word...or are that stupid as to think that you will leave this place alive?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Ophelia grinned. "Feel my tears." She shot a wall of water at them, blasting cars towards the cops.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:12 pm

Lucas grinned and then shot a stream of flames at the cars behind them before they could react to Ophelia's tears. "You know...I actually feel bad for whoever has to tell your wives and children that you all have died here today.." He said and then caught himself and raised an eyebrow.."Yep..the feeling has passed....now come here and get a taste of some cold hard steel.." He said and then rushed at them, grabbing the first one and using him as a meat shield.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:23 pm

Oh, ophelia loved this trick. Basically, she melted into a puddle of black water, soaking into the ground. behind a cop, a small part of the earth darkened, and ophelia rose from the bubbling earth, and then tore his thoat out with the claws on her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:27 pm

Lucas grinned as he got closer to the paranoid cops that didn't want to kill their partner. Grinning evilly he slashed the throat of the cop and then threw at the others as a distraction as he rushed forward and just hacked through the police one by one. He shot a fireball at a few that sent them into a fit and shot a stream of fire at one of the cop cars it blowing a few minutes later.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:33 pm

Ophelia relished this. they were dead. they were all dead. Sh looked at Lucas. "I must admit, I like your style."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:11 am

Lucas looked over at Ophelia and grinned then looked down and licked some of the blood off his claws. "This...is going to be the start of a great friendship." He told her, with a bloody twisted grin.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:50 am

Ophelia grinned. "Indeed it will be, indeed it will be..." She picked up the body of a cop, realizing he was still alive. "I have an idea..." She dragged the near unconcious cop to Lucas. "Come here, give me your hand."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:59 pm

Lucas smirked at her orders and then walked over and then took off the claw on his right hand. He held it out to her and raised at eyebrow..wonder what idea she could have.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Filling a hand with the black water, she twined her arm with his, setting their hands to the officer's throat. she let the flow be mild, but would soon turn on the tap, so to speak. "Flame on." she said.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:34 pm

Lucas grinned at her command and then shot a streak of fire at the cops..grinning as the Black Tears she controlled caught flame and increased his own abilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)   Love at first Death(Private to Theseus) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love at first Death(Private to Theseus)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next