Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) Empty
PostSubject: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:40 pm

Ilia brushed the hem of her dress, feeling a little funny. They still weren't made up completely after that fight. She sighed and brushed her hair behind her ear. She drew her jacket closer to her skin and sighed. Waiting five minutes early for Felix in the middle of Times Square in her white dress with the colourful stars dotted around it. She was happy she hadn't fallen flat on her face in her high heels. But then again, they were kitten heels and she was saying high heels for an ego boost.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:51 pm

Felix rushed around the corner, he didn't want to be late for Ilia, a year together now. Wow. Such a long time. He saw Ilia in the centre of the square. He brushed some dirt off the shoulder of his light gray suit which brought out the colour in his hair. He waved at her and strolled over to meet her. Movie then dinner, should be fun Felix thought to himself. He hoped she wasn't still mad at him over that fight, because in Felix's opinion, he hadn't done anything wrong. 'Hello baby. You look beautiful tonight, as always.' he said as he reached her. He pulled her into a hug and kissed her softly on the lips quickly, pulling away before smiling into her eyes. He really did mean it, she looked absolutely stunning, she was dressed to the heavens.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:59 pm

She had meant to look like the usual when it came to expressions but she couldn't help it. She had to smile. He looked so... So... Felix. He looked great. She kissed him back and continued to beam. "Oh shush. You look amazing, yourself. I mean, I can see other girls looking at you and watching us," she told him and wrapped her arms around him as she hugged him. Her hair was freshly cut. She'd had the hair appointment that morning. It wasn't hard to style and was easy to maintain. She took his hand and looped her fingers through. "Come on, then? That horror- I mean, rom com. The movie starts soon."
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:06 pm

Felix laughed off her compliment. 'They're probably just jealous of how amazing you look, I look average next to you.' He took her hand and turned to walk. He was worried about how she didn't remember it was a rom com straight away. Maybe she didn't feel as if this date was very special? 'Shut the fuck up Felix' his concience told him. He smiled, hoping she didn't catch his little thought process. 'Onwards, to the realm of the moving pictures!' Screamed Felix.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:11 pm

Ilia laughed. She loved his jokes. She didn't like rom coms, usually. Her little inside joke might have just made her look unintelligent or something. She walked beside him and laid her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:14 pm

Felix felt her lay her head on his shoulder, but he resisted the urge to smile. He was ticked off, he couldn't work out how Ilia was feeling. He thought that she was probably still mad at him. Felix sighed quietly to himself. They continued to walk. Felix looked up and noticed they had arrived. 'Here's our stop babycakes.' He smiled softly as they walked into the cinema to buy their tickets.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:18 pm

Ilia sighed happily and stood up straight. She smiled at him and walked inside. "Uhm, so... Shall I go get the popcorn and snacks whilst you get the tickets?" she asked him. She kept her eyes on his the whole time. Something she did to show she trusted and loved him. Something she'd not do with anyone else.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:20 pm

Felix nodded. 'Sure, if that's what you wanna do.' He sounded slightly dismissive, but he didn't mean to. He noticed the intensity of her gaze, he smiled. 'I love you.' He said as he turned to go buy the tickets.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:26 pm

What are you thinking? asked he girl mentally as she replied, "I love you, too."

She walked over to the snacks stand. She spent just about less time getting the snacks than he did getting the tickets. When she had the bucket of popcorn and his favourite drink, she walked over, balancing the two cups in the holder. She flashed him a smile before going back to concentrating on not dropping anything.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:29 pm

Felix wanted to ask her if she was still mad at him, but he thought it would awkward out the situation so he stayed silent. He saw that she was struggling. 'Here, let me take the drinks.' He said as he took the drinks from her and held them comfortably in his had, tickets in his pocket, the moved forward towards the screen. 'Do you wanna go to the toilet or anything for the movie starts?' He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:32 pm

She laughed. "Felix! That's a very charming thing to ask me on our anniversary date. I don't need to, no. Let's just go in, OK. I want to spend as much time with you as I possibly can anyway."

She threw a piece of popcorn into her mouth and pulled her dress up a little. She was dreading clothing mishaps. She could almost predict she'd get one.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:36 pm

Felix laughed lightly as they continued into the screen, he handed the guy their tickets and they walked in and found their seats. It was the awkward part before the movie actually started, the adverts were still rolling. Sure he couldn't be overheard, he asked. 'So umm babe, I was wondering, are you still- mad at me?' He looked at the ground as he said it.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:39 pm

Surprised, she looked at him and shook her head. "Oh, baby, no. No. I'm not mad at you. How could I be? You're far too amazing and I am far too lucky to have you. I'm not mad. I promise. I swear on the River Styx."
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:44 pm

Felix looked up, he smiled for a couple seconds, looking her in the eye, it was a relief. 'That's good, thank you. I mean, I don't think I done anything wrong anyway. But yeah, umm, movie's starting.' He flashed her a grin, reached out and put his arm around her and turned his attention to the film.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:49 pm

She ignored the feeling of anger when he said he didn't feel he'd done something wrong. Boys. Never could tell when a girl can get angry. She wasn't angry at that second when she swore on the Styx. She was a little now but pushed it away. She snuggled into his shoulder, sighing again and smiling. She was sorta ignoring the movie but she watched it anyway. She was thinking as she saw the characters and such move on screen. She made sure to laugh when Felix laughed.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:59 pm

Felix was happy that Ilia wasn't mad with him, she didn't have a reason to be! He was well within reason! The drink was over-priced, why should he pay for it? Okay, when she complained, he shouldn't of called her a bitch, but eh, such is life. As the movie finished, he kissed her on the head as he pulled himself and her to their feet, to promptly leave the cinema and head down to a restaurant of Ilia's choice.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:05 pm

She smiled and kissed his cheek as they walked out of the screen theatre. She wrapped an arm around his middle and pulled herself closer to him. "Alfredo's. It's got some of the nicest lasagne ever. We've got reservations in five minutes. Just about enough time to get there."

She chattered as they walked, smiling and laughing. She was enjoying herself a lot.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:13 pm

Felix laughed, so far so good on their anniversary. Nothing could go wrong surely? 'Okay, lets go.' He smiled and felt her chatter. 'Do you want my suit jacket? You sound far too cold for my liking.' He moved away so he could remove it and offered it out to her. They were nearly at Alfredo's but he still couldn't have her feeling all cold.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:44 pm

She shook her head and pulled her own jacket more around her. "No. Keep it. I'll be OK as soon as we reach Alfredo's. Besides, it wouldn't look as cool on me as it does you."

She gave him her smile and sighed a little. "Let's hurry so we're not out here any more than we need to be."
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Felix sighed and put it back on. 'Your choice.' They walked quicker, and within no time, they had reached Alfredo's. They took a seat. The waiter came over and asked 'May I take your orders?' Felix looked up and smiled. Good service. 'Yeah, I'll have the cheese and tomato lasagne please, and Ilia?' He looked at her, prompting her to order her food.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:52 pm

"Can I have the same please?" Ilia asked and smiled a little towards the waiter, keeping her eyes on Felix.

"Any drinks?" asked the waiter.

"Uhm, I'll take sparkling water please," Ilia said, once again not looking at the waiter. She didn't want to lose sight of Felix.

"And you, Sir?" asked the waiter.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:55 pm

'Could I have some pepsi?' Said Felix, giving in to his inner child a little bit. Felix returned his glance to Ilia, he still couldn't believe how amazing she looked tonight. Everything was perfect. It was weird, he was starting to feel more than just love now, his feelings were becoming more sexually...developed. He smiled at her as he said 'So, enjoy the film?'
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:04 pm

She sighed and leaned forward, her foot brushing his leg. "It didn't really hold my attention. I guess that was ADHD or something... But the parts I caught were good. I just loved being with you. It was nice. Something we should try more often."
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:07 pm

Felix smiled a wide grin. 'Aww, I really enjoyed being with you too. I must agree, it wasn't the best film ever, but being with you made up for that. There's something else I was thinking we should try..' He trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Ilia frowned for a moment and sat back, her foot once again brushing his. She thought nothing of it. "And that would be, Felix?" she asked, tilting her head a little. She blinked. Ideas ran through her head. Rock climbing... swimming... sex... The last part made her shiver slightly. She looked at her arm and saw a faded scar. One the kidnappers gave her. It was very faint. She'd explained it to Felix once or twice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)   Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might As Well Face It. You're Addicted to Love. (Mikey)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next