Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Working Out

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chris

Working Out Empty
PostSubject: Working Out   Working Out Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:34 pm

Kris walked in and played some Eminem and began punching a body bag, working on his speed and combos, he may be back at camp, but he's an Assassin and still needed to train.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Working Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:46 pm

I walked into the Arena quietly, expecting Kris to be there. I had my plan in action, I just needded some back up. I quickly put a smile on my face, acting like my whole relationship with Edward never happened. "KRIS!" I giggled, running up to him and jumping up on his back, laughing.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfbloodunrated.forumotion.com
Chris
Chris

Working Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:53 pm

Kris threw her back and looked over her, he saw straight through her little act, "Babe, I'm a professional, I recognize the 'innocent' act." Kris was grinning and took a sword from Chris' sword rack, it was Stygian Iron, "Do you really wanna die today?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Working Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:03 pm

I gave him a weird look... "Kris.. What are you talking about? We're engaged... I thought we're in love?" I put my left hand out, showing him the engagement ring on my finger.
Hm, I wonder if I can fuck with him anymore than I am right now?
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Working Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:03 pm

OOC: LOL OMG. /dying
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Working Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:08 pm

"Cut the shit, you have two options walk away, or die," Kris raised his sword, ready to take her down, she obviously just wanted revenge, but Kris wanted her dead, so it worked out.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Working Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:10 pm

I started to frown, I think I'm a good actress Very Happy. "Sweetie... what are you talking about?" I felt the need to cry, so I put it in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Working Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:16 pm

Kris sighed from boredom, "Your choice," he fake slashed at Kesi, trying to get her to block, because if she did, her back would be exposed and he'd just slash her spine.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Working Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:20 pm

"AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYYYYYE!" I battle cried as I ran in! I threw my Mtn. Dew can at Kris's head! I'm glad I had that, it never missed. I pressed my cartilage ear piercing and my sword popped out into my hand. Mwahah. I took up position next to Kesi.

OOC: It doesn't miss, Chris. XD
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Working Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:21 pm

I didn't move, and watched the sword fly by. "Fine, fuck it. I guess I couldn't play with your mind. But I'm going to fucking kill you." In a flash, I poofed, raining myself down with hail the size of baseballs, falling only around Kris, hoping he'd get bruises or something. Then I pulled my sword out, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Working Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:27 pm

Kris caught the can and threw it aside, and laughed at the hail as he switched to his Assassin outfit and put the mask on, "Kesi, did you forget I grew up in Russia? I'm used to this!" Kris then slashed at her with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Working Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:29 pm

The can flew back into my head. I backed off since he barely noticed me. That's good. I backed up behind a weight machine lifting thingy. I didn't really know what it was. If Kesi needed help, I'd go out there. But for now, I'd just chill here.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Working Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:33 pm

OOC: iT'S KASI

Bic: I scowled angerly and blocked his sword with mine. "Wow, everything you said in that letter, ha. You know I laughed when I read it right?" I snapped my fingers watching his whole outfit change into a lady gaga massacre. "Uh oh, FASHION EMERGENCY!"

OOC:
Working Out Lady-g10
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Working Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:17 am

Kris looked at himself and sighed, changing back to his Assassin's Outfit and roundhouse kicked her in the face.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Working Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:21 am

I ducked down annoyed. "I pretty much know all your moves, so, this is pointless." I rolled my eyes, and then slashed at his knees. "HELP ME MAN-DIE."
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Working Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:22 am

I ran out and ducked down around behind him. I slashed my sword at his neck, hoping to distract him from behind.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Working Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:29 am

Kris front flipped over the slash and landed behind Kesi, flipping his sword, he went for a back stab.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Working Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:00 am

I leaned back a bit, feeling a small cut engage onto my back. Now, I was becoming more mad, a small sand storm appeared, making it kind of hard to see, and then it started to rain in the place. Then, with my anger exceeding, it started to rain spears, just over Kris. I scowled, turning around, slashing at his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Working Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:03 am

I stood there and made Kris feel stupid, ya know, cause I had that power.. Any moment now he should be acting like a monkey with an itchy ass.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Working Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:16 am

Kris' gas mask made the sandstorm not effect him, laughing that she forgot that. He then grabbed a spear and deflected the rest and did a back flip from Kesi, throwing the spear at her. In the mean time, he mentally prepared for Mandie's power, making sure to keep his mental state under his own control. Something his master taught him to do to surpress his depression and insanity.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Working Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:15 pm

I did a weird matrix move, leaning back and dodging the spear. But I fell back on the ground, I sat up quickly. Looking at Kris mysteriously, then, I changed his out fit once again to a bikini, outfit watching his skin being exposed. Then, I made the spears fall even faster. I started to feel a bit out of wack, just a little weak. But I got a good nights rest and I'm not letting a little over power usage stop me. Well, I will, when I'm about to pass out, but you know-
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Working Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:27 pm

I increased the feeling of stupidity in Kris. I swear, if this didn't work- I saw Kesi fall to the ground so I ran over there and helped her up. "Kesi.." I muttered. "Why don't you just leave Kris alone?" I said, still quietly.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Working Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:53 pm

Kris changed back to the Assassin's Outfit and grabbed a spear and threw it at Mandie. He used his magic to grab and throw the spears at Kesi.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

Working Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:28 pm

Edward was hiding in one of the stands, he had been for a while. He'd watched every event unfold. He also watched Kesi and Kris kissing. It was fair to say he wasn't a happy bunny. He was pissed off over the engagment ring she was wearing, her cheating on him, her crying and Kris trying desperatley trying to kill her. Edward drew his hammer. He was ready to pounce. He watched Kris throw a spear at Mandie, he was close now. Edward sprung. In the blink of an eye, Edward made an almighty swing for Kris's head with his hammer, pure fury fuelling the fire in his stomach. He was ready for a deathmatch with his new found nemesis.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Working Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:26 pm

I dodged the spears, I saw Edward walk in and I felt like I had just been slapped in the face. I took a deep breath and the storms, the sand and the flying spears all stopped. I saw Edward, and I saw Kris, and I had absolutlely NO idea what to do. For the first time in my life, I was completely, and utterly helpless. There was nothing I could do, I was just frozen. I looked at my bestfriend, my boyfriend, and my ex boyfriend. I just stared at them all for a moment, just blankly. Then, I fell to the floor, and just sat there. My mind was frozen, my body, frozen, and my life- it felt frozen as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Working Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Out   Working Out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working Out
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: Athletics :: The Arena-
Jump to: