Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zachary's Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zdude140

Zachary's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Zachary's Moderator Application   Zachary's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:15 pm

Username: Zdude140

What Position You're Applying For: Moderator

Years Role Playing: Five, if I'm not mistaken.

Experienced on any other site?: Yes. I was an admin on a now dead CHB site (with Fishy), and several others I made. I would give you the links but they've been deleted due to their dead-ness.

1-2 paragraphs on why you'd be a good mod: What makes me a good moderator applicant? If I were a bad moderator applicant, I wouldn't be sittin' here discussin' it with ya, now would I?

In all seriousness, I've always been a good leader. In my TV Production 2 class, which did the school news (played to around 3,000 students) I was a great director, being able to handle things under quite a lot of stress from fellow classmates. In fact, a couple of my friends told me I was the best at directing, though their opinions may have been bias due to the fact that they were friends -- but, nevertheless, the quality of my productions were noticeable, in a good way, of course.

I'm also fairly responsible. I work almost every Sunday in our church's children church, as my mom's helper. The ages from the kids range from a year or so to 12 year olds, but the median is more 7 or 8. I'm good when my mom needs to do something and I need to take command.

I've also been accepted into a Foreign exchange student program to Hungary (though, due to difficulties, I declined out of it), which was a fairly rigorous thing to do, with all of the paperwork, my application, and my interview. For this I needed to be academically gifted and show that I was ready to visit another country and be a respectable person; to be able to represent my country and all of that.

Academically, I have received a 5 on my reading FCAT and my math FCAT. For those who do not know, the FCAT is an exam which stands for Florida Comprehension Assessment Test, which is the state test used to figure out how smart you are, and whether or not you need remedial classes. A 5 is the highest a person can score on the test.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Zachary's Moderator Application   Zachary's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:53 am

The fact of the matter is basically that I'm picking people I know I can trust due to having experience with them. Since I didn't know you before this site, I'm not sure about trusting you with a moderator position yet. Your form does make you seem rather qualified, I just haven't seen these things applied very much. I hope I don't offend you by voting no.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Zachary's Moderator Application   Zachary's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:24 pm

I know I'm double posting, but an edit wouldn't be recognized. I vote yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zachary's Moderator Application   Zachary's Moderator Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zachary's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1