Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Sebella breathed in and pulled him up by his tie to kiss him. She tugged on it a little and untied it.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:19 pm

Oh, my. I kissed sebella back, and moved one hand down to my dress shirt, unbuttoning it while I kissed her again, and then again, and then again.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:27 pm

Sebella kissed him back each time, her hands trailing down to his belt buckle and starting to undo it.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Oh, Gods. I let my hands slide down to Sebella's shorts and unbuttoned and unzipped them. I started to slip them off as I kept kissing Sebella, over and over.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:38 pm

Sebella grinned and kissed him back. She got rid of the belt and smiled when he got rid og her shorts. She kicked off her Docs and unzipped his fly.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:41 pm

I started breathing quickly, and grabbed Sebella's ass as I kept kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:48 pm

Sebella was a little surprised when he grabbed hold of her ass but she didn't let it deter her. She kissed him back, her hands undecidedly gripping the waist of his pants.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:57 pm

I kept kissing Sebella, wondering how long it would be until my pants were gone. I figured I should keep our clothing level about equal, for some reason, so I left her underwear on. I somehow retained a remarkable awkward level in my mind during the middle of making out, half-naked.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:29 pm

Sebella went for it and pulled away his pants. Her breath caught in her throat when she saw him and she went back to kissing him. She hated being a novice at things. It was invigorating.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:54 pm

I met Sebella's reiteration of kissing passionately, holding nothing back eafh time my lips met hers. I slowly slid her underwear off as I kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:02 pm

Sebella's heart was beating really fast. She could hear it in her ears. She stiffened briefly when he got rid of her underwear and couldn't help but get rid of his for him herself.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:08 pm

I stopped kissing her for a second, because I had to ask. "Are you sure you're ready for this?"My cheeks were already flushed and my breathing was erratic. I was extremely hard and my hands were already tpying with her bra strap. I just felt the question was obligatory.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Sebella studied him for a moment and then nodded. "Yes. I'm sure," Sebella said and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:14 pm

I smiled, and figured her bra strap put and undid it. I grabbed hold of Sebella and rolled so that she was on bottom. I got up on my knees, and looked into her eyes for a double-check.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:16 pm

Sebella rolled her eyes. She reached up and touched his cheek. "Just... do it. I already know it'll hurt at first. I'm ready," she said and took hold of his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:19 pm

I nodded, and. .

OOC:. .and made the posting turn really awkward so we'll skip it. Yayyyy.

BIC: When I finished, I pulled away from Sebella and found my boxers, sliding them back on before laying down next to her, still catching my breath.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:24 pm

Sebella found her discarded bra and panties and put them back on. She closed her eyes, a smile dancing on her lips. She sighed happily and laid beside him. "Well..." she said, not really knowing where she was going with the sentence.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:32 pm

I looked over at Sebella and kissed her softly. "That was. . amazing."I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:35 pm

Sebella smiled and kissed him back. [cololr=dodgerblue]"Really? Because I thought it was spectacular,"[/color] said the sixteen year old.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:51 pm

I smiled again, and wrapped my arm around her. I pulled close next to me, still embracing the heat of her body against my ever-cold skin.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:54 pm

Sebella enjoyed the feel of his skin against hers and sighed. "I should get back into my clothes."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:01 pm

"No, you're fine." I said, and pulled her on top of me. "You won't even have to feel the ground anymore. "I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Sebella laughed and kissed his cheek. "I can't when I'm on top of you," she said, stating the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:14 pm

"That's my point."I replied, smiling. "Just stay there for a while. "I kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:24 pm

Sebella smiled and kissed him back. She closed her eyes and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next