Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nia Dominequez

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deme!

Deme!

Nia Dominequez Empty
PostSubject: Nia Dominequez   Nia Dominequez Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:10 pm

Nia Dominequez Vanessahugdens300
Full Name: Nia Victoria Ortiz-Dominequez
Nicknames: NiNi, Tori
Years At Camp: 1 3/4

Picture (Optional):
Hair (Length, color, style, etc.): Past shoulder length, chocolate brown, usually in ringlets or straightened
Eyes: deep forest green
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.):5'4"; 110lbs; thin and curvy
Distinct Markings (Freckles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): some freckles around face and arms; glasses/contacts
Personality (Friendly, mean, different, violent, etc.): She's friendly, competitive, and somewhat stubborn
Style (Optional, use http://www.polyvore.com/ ):

God Parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Parent: Jorge Dominequez
Date of Birth: 1997/2/14

Powers (optional): N/A
Fatal Flaw: Impatience
Other Flaws (at least two others): Minor Depression; Stubborn

Weapon(s): A small celestial bronze knife named Bonita
Pets: N/A
Talents/Skills: Singing, traditional dancing, cooking

RP Example: I took a quick glance in the mirror and fixed my makeup. Today just had to be perfect. We'd promised to meet down by the lake, maybe snag a canoe. I dug around in my purse for my pink lipstick and brown eyeliner. Crap! I left it at his bunk. I sat there for about five minutes, trying to come up with a solution. I looked down at my shorts, tanktop, and Vans and sighed. Everything's going to be all right.
Biography: Nia grew up as another rich little girl in Spain. Her father was a popular realistate sellsman in Barcelona. He took in millions of dollars before Nia was born, and has been working slow for the past few years. When Nia once talked back to a customer of her father's, Jorge sent Nia to a camp in New York, storing her illegally in the cargo of a plane and changing her lastname to Ortiz. Nia had thought that it was unfair, but she had to deal with it. She was sure she would be popular right away. And she was. But the day came when she decided to contact her father. She sent him an IM and saw him get shot by her own uncle, her father's brother. Ever since, she's lived with random bursts of depression.

Other Notes: Extremely ADHD and Dyslexic
Back to top Go down
http://marveldclegends.forumotion.com/
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Nia Dominequez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nia Dominequez   Nia Dominequez Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:05 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Nia Dominequez
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Templates :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: