Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hallow Rivers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hammah

Hammah

Hallow Rivers Empty
PostSubject: Hallow Rivers   Hallow Rivers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:55 pm

Full Name: Hallow Rivers
Nicknames: None
Years At Camp: 3

Picture (Optional): Hallow Rivers Hallow10
Hair (Length, color, style, etc.): long blonde hair that has small waves, falls to her the top of her rib cage
Eyes: sea blue eyes with green and gold specks, also she has really long eye lashes
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.): skinny, 5'2", tan all year round.
Distinct Markings (Freckles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): freckles on her face.
Style (Optional, use http://www.polyvore.com/ ): Hallow Rivers Hallow10

Personality (Friendly, mean, different, violent, etc.): Hallow is extremely outgoing and will talk to anyone. She treats others the way she'd want to be treated. Hallow is the type of person that's easy to get along with. But if you make her mad, watch out. When it comes to friends, she's very protective and defensive. She likes being different than everyone else, it makes her feel more like she's her own person.

God Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Parent: Mary Rivers
Date of Birth: July 3rd, 1996

Powers (optional): can heal small wounds with water - such as bruises and shallow cuts, can make waves in water - up to 10 feet, can create water out of midair but it drains her... A LOT, can some what communicate with sea animals, she can like sense their feelings.
Fatal Flaw: Puts her friends before her in almost everything
Other Flaws (at least two others): stronger in water (idk if that's a flaw, oh well), afraid of squirrels, and allergic to bananas

Weapon(s): a bronze sword that's painted sea blue with white specks.
Pets: none
Talents/Skills: a great swimmer, good liar, awesome at long boarding, paints well, can hold her breath under water for a long time

RP Example: I smiled as I walked onto the beach. I could just feel myself getting stronger as I got closer to the water. I dipped my hand in the water and I felt my power surge through my veins. I waded into the water, feeling very content. I dove under the water and swam very far out. All the little sea animals came up to me and swam around me. They all seemed very happy and excited I was here. I smiled around at all of them. After being under for a few minutes, I swam up and my head broke the surface of the water. I glanced at the shore line and saw more people arriving. I smiled to myself, dove back under the water and swam around for a bit longer.

Biography: Hallow lived with her mother Mary in a beach house in California. Her dad left them as soon as she was born. Mary expected this, knowing he was a Greek God. Mary provided for Hallow very well. Hallow had a pretty normal life - until she turned eleven. Around that age, strange things started happening. When she was near water pipes, they would suddenly burst open, spewing water every where. When Hallow and her mom went to the beach or a local pool, water would fly into the air without anyone doing it. This was when Mary decided to tell Hallow who she was. Hallow was thrilled. She loved being different than everyone else. The following week, they set off to Camp Half Blood in New York. When Hallow arrived, she fit in, but was glad that there weren't many others like her.

Other Notes:

Last edited by Hammah on Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Hallow Rivers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallow Rivers   Hallow Rivers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:57 pm

I'm approving this myself. XD
Back to top Go down

Hallow Rivers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Templates :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: