Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Courtyard

Go down 
+10
Green
darkflux
Deme!
Ness
Aollo Nyx
Strormageddon
Rachel
Chris
Mason
Hammah
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

The Courtyard  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:19 am

"I don't even fucking care if you're dead, I am going to get inside of you again." I said, whacking her again. "You could try surrendering, but I might ignore you until you're knocked the fuck out. Then you'll bw knocked the fuck up. "I said, laughing. "You really shouldn't mess with my head, Lorelei. You get in my head, my head gets in you. Sinple as that."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:26 am

I tried to smack the spear away again, but missed this time, and received a nasty rap on the forearm. "Cut that out," I complained, rubbing the smarting area, taking several steps backwards, putting the centerpiece of the of the fountain between us. "Was the sex really good enough for you to resort to necrophilia? I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not," I called from the other side.
Back to top Go down
Aollo Nyx

Aollo Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:32 am

Leana began to walk away but then stopped and stared them." A typical day in CHB." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:34 am

"I have a feeling it's going to be a lot better without your inferior mind leading." I said, moving around the fountain quickly to show the malevolent grin on my face. "Come on, pretty girl. Stop running and give up." I said, and jabbed at her mid ssction.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:46 am

I danced out of the way again, barely, circling around the fountain still. It was rather obvious to me that I wasn't going to be able to escape this, so I might as well make the best of it. I peeked out from beside the centerpiece, wearing a mischievous grin. "Do I get a special prize if I stop running, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:57 am

"Yes. If you give up now, it won't happen right here, where everyone can see, but in the trees. It also might be enjoyable, rather than pure torture. It all depends on your willingness and open-minded, and -legged, ness." I said, smiling. She'd better give in, or I might leave her tied up when I was done, too.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:02 am

"In a tree?" I asked, in slight disbelief. "Is that really the most romantic place you can think of, dear?" Honestly, most places would be better than a tree. The beach, the lake (duh), even the boring old cabin would be more suited for activities of that nature. "If this is going to be a regular thing, you're going to need to work on using your imagination."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:14 am

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, I'll take you to the ocean. We'll have some fancy shrimp and talk about our feelings."I said sarcastically, moving the water so that a current carried her towards me. "Give up now and I'll let you pick the place, how about that?" I bargained- which I probably shouldn't be doing- with her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:28 am

I seemed to be moving closer, though I wasn't walking. How odd. I suspected some sort of water-power trickery. "A tempting offer, but I bet you could come up with something better," I teased, and decided to admire the fact that he was still in his underwear. That was absolutely lovely, really. I hadn't considered that Kelsier might just go traipsing around camp half-naked.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:32 am

Oh my, all this talk about sexually abusing her started making me think about it, which made my body think about it, too. Walking around in my boxers meant that my hard-ons were rather obvious, and I figured Lorelei would point it out rather soon. "I'm getting impatient. " I said, and created a second spear, holding it the same way as the other. I started whacking her with both of them.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:47 am

The moment I saw another stupid spear, I let out a rather squeal-y "Eep," and stepped through the curtain of water falling from the centerpiece. "Dammit Kelsier, what's wrong with you?" I yelled, just about at my wit's end with this boy. "I was about ten seconds away from fucking you and then you ATTACK ME, DAMMIT. LEARN TO TAKE A HINT." Rage, rage, so much rage. It didn't help that I was rather attracted to him, in some strange way. There was definitely something wrong with me.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:50 am

"Maybe if you'd said that, I wouldn't have decided to attack you! Everything you say has twenty meanings! "I yelled, and stopped the water flow through the fountain, leaving it all in the basin. "GET OVER HERE!" I bellowed.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:59 am

I hesitated for a moment, thinking. There were a few things I could do, now. "You'll have to catch me," I laughed, and stuck my tongue out at Kelsier before prancing off towards the cabin. I'd probably just gotten into more trouble, but I simply couldn't help myself.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:03 am

I built up the water beneath me and blasted myself up into the air, providing the trajectory to land right in front of the door to my cabin, where it seemed she was heading. I kept some water with me and and used it to prevent me from crashing into the cabin with a nice back-logging spray. I kept it in the shape of a sphere beside me to use to gain distance on Lorelei if she changed directions.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:06 am

Oh, dear. I ran right into Kelsier. If I hadn't been so tired, I would have been able to stop, or at least change directions. But noooo, a certain someone couldn't decide if he liked me or wanted to kill me, and had caused this entire brouhaha.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:09 am

I let the spears change back into water and wrapped my arms around Lorelei, kicking off from the cabin forwards to push her back onto the ground. It was convenient that she was already so tired. It would make fucking her pretty easy, too.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:15 am

Oof. That was a bit of a far fall, and now my back hurt. Dammit, Kelsier was going to need to learn how to do this sort of thing properly. I supposed I'd have to be the one to teach him, if he didn't end up killing me first. What a strange, albiet interesting, little relationship we had. "Not out here, dear. There's a reason I was headed towards the cabin."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:17 am

I laughed, and shook my head. "You're taking your shirt off here. I'm in charge this time, missy, and I'm making sure you remember that." I said, a Chesire grin spreading across my face.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:27 am

I frowned. "Are you trying to get on my bad side, Kelsier? I do think this entire experience would be more pleasant for you if you don't manage piss me off." Or kill me. Live bodies tended to be a lot more responsive than dead ones, after all.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:32 am

I rolled my eyes, and got off of her. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up, then held onto it tightly. This was to prevent her from running, but something about it felt strangely natural. I started walking to the cabin, having to prevent myself from both breaking Lorelei's hand in mine and smashing the door off its hinges to get in.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:42 am

Ah, this was preferable, even though I didn't exactly have a choice about the hand-holding. Kelsier's grip was rather vicelike. I was half-pulled into the cabin, hoping I wouldn't be too bruised up at the end of this.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:17 pm

I walk out my cabin and look around. "Not too many people...That's good." I sit near the fire in the center of the courtyard and open the book I brought.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:28 pm

I walked into the courtyard whistling quietly, my guitar across my back. I thought class had gone great today; maybe i could help Ray's sense of tomboyishness to come to order. I walked to a nearby tree and climbed up with ease, strumming a song I was working on.
Back to top Go down
http://marveldclegends.forumotion.com/
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:53 pm

I look up from my book and see Demetri. I smile. Then lean back against the hearth in the middle of the courtyard. It makes me feel close to my mom.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:24 pm

I accidentally struck the wrong chord and winced. That sounded terrible. I quickly tuned the guitar and tried again, humming softly. Pointless. This all seemed like a bad movie. I set my guitar aside and pulled my fedora over my eyes, taking a quick nap.
Back to top Go down
http://marveldclegends.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard    The Courtyard  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Cabins :: The Courtyard-
Jump to: