Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ryan Sky(No. 2!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ness

Ness

Ryan Sky(No. 2!) Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Sky(No. 2!)   Ryan Sky(No. 2!) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:31 am

Full Name: Ryan Sky
Nicknames: Sky, Ry Ry, Flame Hands.
Years At Camp: 1

Picture (Optional):
Hair (Length, color, style, etc.): He's got brown hair, and it's really untidy and messy, but not nappy. It spikes off the top of his head slightly.
Eyes: His eyes are a lighter orange, resembling a hearth flame. His eyes are sorta like his mother's. When you look into them you feel warm, and happy. Welcomed. At home.
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.): He's kinda athletic, and a bit muscular. He's around 5'6" and he weighs about 109lbs.
Distinct Markings (Freckles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): He has a beauty mark under his right eye.
Personality (Friendly, mean, different, violent, etc.): He's very nice, and chilled. He likes to enjoy the finer things in life. He also likes to help people feel welcomed. He's very friendly and sweet. He'd never take advantage of another.
Style (Optional, use http://www.polyvore.com/ ):

God Parent: Hestia
Mortal Parent: Montel Sky
Date of Birth: April 1st, 1999.

Powers (optional): He has pyrokinesis and can make people feel happy or welcomed by looking in his eyes.
Fatal Flaw: He doesn't like arguing, and will do everything he can to stop it.
Other Flaws (at least two others): He can be a bit too trusting, and only uses blunt weapons.

Weapon(s): A staff made of CB that he can heat up, without it melting, so that he can burn others when they attack him.
Pets: He has a wolf named Repede.
Talents/Skills: He's a good cook, a great battler when he fights, and is kinda agile.

RP Example: I walk through the forest slowly my wolf, Repede, at my side. I sigh loudly. "Wow. What a nice forest..Just look at all these trees." My orange eyes sparkle slightly. I push through the dense brush, not looking around. I bump into someone, and fall to the ground. "Hey, watch where you're going!" The person says. I stand. "I'm so sorry! That was my fault." I say and try to offer a hand.
Biography: Ryan was never really bullied or had problems in school. Most often, when someone tried to attack him or be rude, they'd calm and he was left alone. He eventually decided that he needed to find a place of his own, because his powers were coming in, and he'd burnt down a few houses without knowing it. So he left, looking for a place to stay. He eventually stumbled upon Camp, not really thinking of it. He entered and lived there, feeling very happy that he'd found a place that accepted him.

Other Notes:
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Ryan Sky(No. 2!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Sky(No. 2!)   Ryan Sky(No. 2!) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:13 pm

The looking into people's eyes and making them feel happy or welcomed sounds a bit power play-ish... Can the person resist it?
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

Ryan Sky(No. 2!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Sky(No. 2!)   Ryan Sky(No. 2!) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:00 pm

Yeah. They can resist it if they don't look, they're too sad or pissed to be happy, or just don't allow him to. He only uses this power on people to calm them anyway, not to make them happy against their will. It's like a power that's resisted easily. If they don't wanna be happy or calm, then they won't be. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Ryan Sky(No. 2!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Sky(No. 2!)   Ryan Sky(No. 2!) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:46 pm

Alright, sounds good! Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryan Sky(No. 2!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Sky(No. 2!)   Ryan Sky(No. 2!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryan Sky(No. 2!)
Page 1 of 1