Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zephyros Creek

Go down 
+2
DrewIsOnTheATeam
Agent Fly
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Agent Fly

Zephyros Creek Empty
PostSubject: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:39 pm

I walk in, horribly lost. After all it is myfirst day at camp.
Back to top Go down
DrewIsOnTheATeam

DrewIsOnTheATeam

Zephyros Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:45 pm

Eloise walks into the forest, heading in the direction of the Creek. It wasn't one of her favorite places, only because she didn't like water. She didn't know how to swim, it just looked like a death trap to her. She had a slight bounce in her step, her blonde hair slightly moving side- to side. Ellie spots a boy, around her age, but wasn't sure whether to approach or not. After all, he could be an enemy, someone who just wanted to fight. Elle stops in her tracks, but then decides it's best to just keep moving. She walks to the edge of the Creek, looking at her reflexion.
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

Zephyros Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:11 pm

I look at the girl as she walked in I look at my reflection breifly, I look up and over at the girl. I walk over to her. "Hey." I say as I near her, "I'm Trey." I stop a few feet away from her.
Back to top Go down
DrewIsOnTheATeam

DrewIsOnTheATeam

Zephyros Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:15 pm

"Hey, there!" Eloise said, in her southern drawl. She loked at the boy, whom she now knows as Trey, and smiled. "Eloise Edwards, at your service." Elle said, tucking a strand of hair that had fallen, back behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

Zephyros Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:17 pm

"What's goin on?" I ask trying not to be awkawrd. I look at her, she was cute, or at least more cute than the girls back home.
Back to top Go down
DrewIsOnTheATeam

DrewIsOnTheATeam

Zephyros Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:24 pm

"Nothing at all, just walking around. Nothing really new has happened her, yet." Elle answered, still smilng, she turned to face him, turning away from the water that scared her. "You look new, or at least I've never seen you before."
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

Zephyros Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:27 pm

"Cool, I am not new, I've been here for three years." I say looking into her eyes. "I haven't seen you around either."
Back to top Go down
DrewIsOnTheATeam

DrewIsOnTheATeam

Zephyros Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:35 pm

"Odd, I must not have been paying attention, much." Eloise said, with a small frown. She knew almost who everyone was in camp, it didn't matter if she hasn't talked to them or not. At least she has seen them. "Hm, I'm not one you would notice, right away."
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

Zephyros Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:40 pm

"Well I noticed you now." I said. I look around, then back at Eloise. "Has anyone told you how beautiful you are?" I aks and mentaly facepalm.
Back to top Go down
DrewIsOnTheATeam

DrewIsOnTheATeam

Zephyros Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:44 pm

Elle blushed, and looked down at her feet. "Nope, never." She replied, then looked up, facing him. A soft laugh escaped her lips, as she leaned in to hug Trey. "That was awfully nice of you to say that, since we barely know each other."
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

Zephyros Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:51 pm

I hug her back, "It's cool that I'm the first person to tell you." I say looking down at her. "I've been told I'm a nice person, you are too."
Back to top Go down
DrewIsOnTheATeam

DrewIsOnTheATeam

Zephyros Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:53 pm

"Eh, you could be lying. I'm not inside your head." Eloise said with a shrug, pulling away form their small embrace. "And, then again, I could just be acting as a nice person. Correct?"
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

Zephyros Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:57 pm

"Well, I geuss you could." I say thinking about her comments. "I could be acting also." I say grinning.
Back to top Go down
DrewIsOnTheATeam

DrewIsOnTheATeam

Zephyros Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:01 pm

"Maybe, maybe not. I guess we'll never know." She added, jokingly, with a wink at the end. Elle leaned forward, a small smirk on her face. She placed a hand on his shoulder, and looked into his eyes. "You're it!" She called then sprinted away.
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

Zephyros Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:02 pm

I sprint after her, "No fair!" I call after her
Back to top Go down
DrewIsOnTheATeam

DrewIsOnTheATeam

Zephyros Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:05 pm

"Life isn't fair." Eloise said, even though she didn't really believe in that. She liked everything to be fair. Elle jumped up to a branch that looked sturdy enough. She swung herself up onto it, and climbed up to the talles tbranch that was sturdy enough to hold her. She just hoped that Trey couldn't climb.
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

Zephyros Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:08 pm

I stop at the bottom of the tree she's in. "You're going to have to come down sometime!"
Back to top Go down
DrewIsOnTheATeam

DrewIsOnTheATeam

Zephyros Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:13 pm

"Nah, I'll take my chances and try to jump to the next tree.. Even though I have no idea how." Eloise saying, looking down at him, from her position in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

Zephyros Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:15 pm

"Okay." I look around, "I don't like this game." I say trying not to sound like I'm wining
Back to top Go down
DrewIsOnTheATeam

DrewIsOnTheATeam

Zephyros Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:32 pm

"Who doesn't like Tag?" Eloise asked, in mock horror. SHe started to climb down from the tree she was sitting in. She climbed slowly, just so she wouldn't fall or slip. SHe actually wanted to succeed to climbing down. "I quit!" Ella practically screamed, a she stood a few feet away, from him. "So you lose!" Elle said.
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

Zephyros Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:34 pm

"Okay." I say, not caring a lot.
Back to top Go down
DrewIsOnTheATeam

DrewIsOnTheATeam

Zephyros Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:39 pm

"Who's your God parent?" Eloise asked, suddenly, crossing her arms over her chest. "Daughter of Hestia." Elle added, with a nod of her head.
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

Zephyros Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:42 pm

"Uh.." I sya hesitating, "Thanatos."I say quickly, "I am a son of Thanatos." I say.
Back to top Go down
DrewIsOnTheATeam

DrewIsOnTheATeam

Zephyros Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:46 pm

"Death kid, huh?" Eloise said, thinking. Then, a small smile appeared on her lips. "So maybe you were acting about being nice?" She added, joking.
Back to top Go down
Agent Fly

Zephyros Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:50 pm

I laugh a little, "You wish I was acting." I look at her. "Ironicly I'm afraid if dead bodies."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zephyros Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyros Creek   Zephyros Creek Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zephyros Creek
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next