Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ma Charrie ^-^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deme!

Deme!

Ma Charrie ^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Ma Charrie ^-^   Ma Charrie ^-^ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:33 pm

Full Name: Demetri Rain Taylor
Nicknames: Dem, Deme, DemDem, anything else that comes to mind
Years At Camp: 1

Picture (Optional): http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qC9emuC8kbA/TxB6kTLkvDI/AAAAAAAAEgw/LkcZrKrwhg4/s1600/282475_228835283824190_170165893024463_625198_3693199_n.jpg
Hair (Length, color, style, etc.): Shoulder length, dark brown with blonde highlights, usually out of her face
Eyes: dark metallic brown lined with gold and sky blue
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.): 5'5"; 109lbs; athletic and shapely
Distinct Markings (Freckles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): A freckle-like beauty mark on the right side of her top lip; a strawberry shaped birthmark under left eye
Personality (Friendly, mean, different, violent, etc.): Friendly and outgoing until threatened. She's mostly sarcastic and funny, and tends to hide her emotions. She's also very intelligent.
Style (Optional, use http://www.polyvore.com/ ):

God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Diana Taylor
Date of Birth: 1999/3/10

Powers (optional): Can create orbs of blinding light (4x a day; 1ft in diameter; only cause temporary blindness for ten minutes)/ Healing (small scrapes/cuts to bones broken once; 2x a day)
Fatal Flaw: Arrogance
Other Flaws (at least two others): Impatience; Anger issues

Weapon(s): 3ft gold/celestial bronze sword that changes into a charm bracelet
Pets: A pitbull puppy named Dia
Talents/Skills: archery, singing, dancing, can play nearly all instruments, making friends, sarcasm, cracking jokes, understanding

RP Example: I paced in front of the stables impatiently and checked my watch. Where were they? I had to practice my archery in a half hour and I COULD NOT be late. Last time, my license was threatened. If I was late again, then I was sure to see my card tossed into the flames. I grumbled curses to myself and waited, waited, waited.
Biography: Demetri was pretty popular back how in Clevland, Ohio. She had tons of friends, played all kinds if sports, and had amazing musical skills. But there was also something quirky about her: her temper. She'd come home every other day with a note saying "Detention" or "Suspension". She was tired of always getting looked at like she was a scared little girl, so she started fighting back. This got her labeled in the Outcast group at school. At home, she was just normal Deme or DemDem. Her mother understood the troubles she went though (she could see through the mist) and never punished her harshly. Her little 2-year-old sister, Jade, started following in Demetri's footsteps, however, and eventually became a problem. Demetri took this the wrong way and ran away from home before she could hurt others. She eventually stumbled along Camp Halfblood and made herself at home.

Other Notes: Has ADHD
Back to top Go down
http://marveldclegends.forumotion.com/
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Ma Charrie ^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ma Charrie ^-^   Ma Charrie ^-^ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:38 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Ma Charrie ^-^
Page 1 of 1