Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13)   People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:08 pm

So, why did we stand up?, I wondered, and pursed my lips as I thought. "In camp or out of camp?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13)   People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:13 pm

"Uh... Out," Sebella said after hesitation. She didn't know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13)   People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:20 pm

Places I frequented I thought of as cool flashed through my head, but I decided no to cemeteries in general. "How about a Broadway show? Lion King and Wicked are happening right now." I suggested.I looked at her clothes, and muttered awkwardly, "You might wanna wear something fancier if we do." That probably sounded terribly mean, and I took a step away, fearing some sort of outlash. Of course, I'd forgotten how close to the edge I was, and promptly fell off the stage to land on my back very soundly on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13)   People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:23 pm

She shot him a look. "Fancy is something I don't really do. I do casual," she said and crossed her arms. When he fell off the stage, she gasped and jumped down to see if he was OK. "Are you OK? Raf?" she asked, looking down at him with her blonde hair cascading around her face and her green eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13)   People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:26 pm

I was so dazed, I momentarily muttered, "Fuck, an angel." I shooked my head a bit and realized where I was again, and blushed really red. "Yeah, just a little dazed." I said, and sat up on the ground. MY head was still spinning a little. "Maybe just a movie, then?" I asked, look up at her. The idea of angel didn't leave my head.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13)   People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:37 pm

When he said angel, she glanced around. Did he mean her? And if he did... did he mean she was pretty? She realised that she had one hand on the otherside of him and lifted that up so he could get up if he wanted. "Movie sounds fine."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13)   People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:44 pm

I stood up, desperately wanted to move right in close to kiss Sebella. I was kind of intoxicated by how pretty she was, and I figured if I managed to be her boyfriend I'd call her Angel every now and then. MY cheeks were still a little flushed, and I looked down and dusted myself off. I turned my back to Sebella. "Do I have dirt on my back?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13)   People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:55 pm

Sebella's eyes roved along his back and she caught herself going a little too far down. She looked away then to the back of his head. "You're good to go," she reported.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13)   People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:01 am

I looked over at her, facing her again, and smiled. "Cool. We'll just get there and decide on a movie?" I asked. "Also, is it okay if we shadow-travel?"
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13)   People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:07 am

"I've never traveled that way before," she admitted and got to her feet. She tossed her hair again and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13)   People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:12 am

I swear my heart missed a beat when she flipped her hair. "It's just really cold and kind of creepy, but it's also almost instant." I said. I noticed my hand was shaking, and put it in my pocket. I was just a bit nervous right now.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13)   People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:30 am

"Sounds... cool," Sebella said, thinking of the right word for it. She climbed on stage and and stood before him. She didn't know what this needed.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13)   People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:22 am

I looked up at Sebella. "What're you doing?" I asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13)   People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:38 am

She didn't know so she shrugged. "I have no idea what shadow travel needs...Other than the obvious shadows."

She sat on the edge of the stage. "Besides that... I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13)   People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:07 am

I got up and sat next to her. I held my hand out in front of me, palm up. "For me to shadow-travel someone else, I have to make contact." I said, smiling a little sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13)   People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:15 am

Sebella narrowed her eyes suspiciously but she reached toward him, hesitating. She bit her lip and further extended her palm.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13)   People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:26 pm

I took her hand in mine gently, and said, "Now, I just imagine where we need to go. There's this nice bench by a movie theatre that's surrounded by trees, so that it's almost always in the shade. We'll go there."I said, and closed my eyes to concentrate. Going from one sitting position to another was difficult, and now I had to get two people to a place kind of far away. I took a deep breath, and we melted into the shadows as I released it. We then appeared sitting on a bench in the middle of New York, not eben a second later.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13)   People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:42 pm

Sebella closed her eyes, picturing what he told her. It sounded serene and quiet. It sounded perfect. Her hold on his hand tightened a tiny bit and finally when they melted into the shadows, Sebella had cold shivers run through her. Strange noises whooshed around her and she couldn't tell if she'd opened her eyes or not. She felt like she was going so fast that her skin was peeling away like something from a cartoon. When they appeared in New York, her hair fluttered down in a breeze and rested by her shoulders. She noticed how tight she was holding onto his hand and relaxed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13)   People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People Are Strange (Evi, PG-13)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2