Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mason Valley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mason

Mason

Mason Valley Empty
PostSubject: Mason Valley   Mason Valley Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:43 pm

Demi-God Form:

Full Name: Mason Vallley
Nicknames: Mace
Years At Camp: 7

Picture (Optional): -
Hair (Length, color, style, etc.): Brown, short, usually has gel in
Eyes: Blue
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.): 4'1', skinny, is 75 pounds
Distinct Markings (Freckles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): freckles
Personality (Friendly, mean, different, violent, etc.): Very nice, lovable, joy too be around, like never gets crabby
Style (Optional, use http://www.polyvore.com/ ): -

God Parent: Chaos
Mortal Parent: Andel Valley
Date of Birth: April 29th, 2001

Powers (optional): Can pick up chairs, move objects, make things appear, ect. There is really no limit but after doing things like this 20 times he gets a headache.
Fatal Flaw: Is scared of spiders
Other Flaws (at least two others): Hates tight spaces, won't give up on a subject

Weapon(s): a cb knife
Pets: nope
Talents/Skills: dancing

RP Example: I looked at my fellow friend. We were training at the arena. He threw his dagger first. Then, I did. We hit at the same time. I got a sword and cut the head off a dummy. Then, he did. I grinned and cut the head off of three more. He growled and gave up. Wo hoo! I won.
Biography: Mason was by Anel and Chaos. He was trained to use a dagger. He soon found out about his powers. Mason showed his father this, and he confessed. Mason was soon claimed. He went to CHB, and has been there ever since. Mason has trained hard and loved working at training.

Other Notes: -
Back to top Go down

Mason Valley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Templates :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: